It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel expects full scale mid-east war in 2006

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I guess for some of you to suggest that Israel, as a Jewish state, should be overtaken and destroyed by the Middle Eastern Islamic countries for the sake of peace than to let the United States stands by Israel to protect the interests of peace involving everyone in the Middle East.

Are we going to condemn the entire nation of Israel and its citizens to its demise just because the Muslim countries said so? Are we going to allow Muslims and Palestinians to slaughter every Jew in Israel just to kick them out of the Middle East?

You are not going to stop the juggernaut that has been calling for Israel's destruction for decades. Israel's citizens would be doomed the moment the United States (and the world) turn back on them. Are you going to allow the slaughter Israelis and their supporters are awaiting for?

Therefore a full-scale Middle Eastern war next year would be in Israel's best interest to survive and defeat the Islamic juggernaut once and for all, IMO.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I guess for some of you to suggest that Israel, as a Jewish state, should be overtaken and destroyed by the Middle Eastern Islamic countries for the sake of peace than to let the United States stands by Israel to protect the interests of peace involving everyone in the Middle East.

Some, you say? Well, I hardly found any instances of members expounding this suggestion, did you? If anything, they discreetly suggested accountability to casuality, not much more. You, in this short statement, also suggested that the will of Islamic countries is to destroy Israel, if so, why, and where are you substantiating such claims?

Are we going to condemn the entire nation of Israel and its citizens to its demise just because the Muslim countries said so? Are we going to allow Muslims and Palestinians to slaughter every Jew in Israel just to kick them out of the Middle East?

No, hardly. If anything, they should be accountable for thier own actions and responsible for thier share in war crimes and illegalities just as much of the world does.

And no, no one will allow "Muslims and Palestinians to slaughter every Jew in Israel just to kick them out of the Middle East" becuase you seem to believe so; and, where exactly are you substantiating this claim? I was never aware that Muslims live soley to destroy every Jew in site.

You are not going to stop the juggernaut that has been calling for Israel's destruction for decades. Israel's citizens would be doomed the moment the United States (and the world) turn back on them. Are you going to allow the slaughter Israelis and their supporters are awaiting for?

Exactly who is this juggernaut? You speak of a totality that does not exist my freind; the totality of Muslims do not, for one, live in the Middle East, thus, they are not wholly susceptible to the middle eastern socio-political atmosphere, thus, they are not prone to such bias proclaimed by you as paramount.

You have provided not instances of proof in your statement, but, you have proven yourself one who would rather debate emotions to elicit a reaction than reason and empericism. Some may fall, but most will not.

Luxifero.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
My source(dont ask) says that sharon and bush are really at odds and this is meant "really at odds" He also says the US is gearing up for a 1st strike against them, Now the media is saying the new Iranian pres. was envolved in the Hostage ordeal way back......Media, may be starting their campain to start pointing fingers at Iran, so the =US masses will not only go along with an attack, but support such an action. Seems impossiable with Bush's falling numbers, but stand by for a quick strike at Iran..........

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Your 'sources' you say? Well, did your sources conclude this from the obvious fact that President Bush's office has, surprisingly, sound as it may biased and defeatist, stated that one extension of peace can be contrived through the creation of a Palestinian state; and, he has pushed Israel in thier efforts for peace.

A strike against Iran seems highly unlikely, however, the world is a strange place these days, the airs is beset in deciet, manipulation, and tragedy.

Luxifero.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Actually the media said today that when they compared the picture of the Iranian president to the hostage taker from 79 there were major discrepancies between the two. From what I'm reading on CNN, the HOSTAGES were claiming that he was a hostage taker. When I was watching earlier, they said the experts compared the two pics and they didn't match like they should have if he was the same person.

Five former U.S. hostages who saw Iranian president-elect Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in photos or on television said they BELIEVE he was among the hostage-takers. One said he was interrogated by Ahmadinejad.

Edit: Emphasis added by me.

[edit on 2-7-2005 by Zaphod58]

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
Israel selling arms to China was the icing on the cake for me. I can't believe we even call this "nation" an ally of our's.

I'm with you on this one. All of the aid and military gear we give them and sell them so that they can protect themselves and what do they do, they sell military gear to one of our enemies china. I say we sell weapons to the palestinians and see how israel likes it.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Ha! You'd hear the screaming without having to turn on the tv or radio. There would be complaints about how we're trying to wipe out the Jewish people, and commit genocide etc. It's perfectly fine for Israel to do whatever it wants because they're "trying to survive" but anyone who does anything they don't like it trying to commit genocide, or is their enemy.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luxifero
Some, you say? Well, I hardly found any instances of members expounding this suggestion, did you? If anything, they discreetly suggested accountability to casuality, not much more. You, in this short statement, also suggested that the will of Islamic countries is to destroy Israel, if so, why, and where are you substantiating such claims?

Did you skipped world history class, especially the history of post-WW II Middle East and Israel?! Read on below....

No, hardly. If anything, they should be accountable for thier own actions and responsible for thier share in war crimes and illegalities just as much of the world does.

And the perpetrators of three Arabic-led invasions of Israel between 1948 and 1973 have never been held accountable for their war-crimes? Not to mention five decades-long terrorism inflicted upon Israel, resulting in the maiming or deaths of thousands of Israeli citizens?

Enjoy the shows: www.pmw.org.il...

On the Destruction of Israel:

'Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will
obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it.' (Preamble)

The Covenant of the Hamas

And no, no one will allow "Muslims and Palestinians to slaughter every Jew in Israel just to kick them out of the Middle East" becuase you seem to believe so; and, where exactly are you substantiating this claim? I was never aware that Muslims live soley to destroy every Jew in site.

I'm just astounded by how little you know anything about Muslims' attitude toward Israel and the Jews.

Originally posted by LuxiferoExactly who is this juggernaut? You speak of a totality that does not exist my freind; the totality of Muslims do not, for one, live in the Middle East.

Not who. What.

You have provided not instances of proof in your statement, but, you have proven yourself one who would rather debate emotions to elicit a reaction than reason and empericism. Some may fall, but most will not.

I guess it's preferable for you to ignore the truths and stick with something you truly don't know anything about.
Here's my suggestion: use the search engine by typing in words associating with the preferred destruction of Israel by Muslims.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
1) The founding documents and practices of Hamas and Islamic Jihad explicitly ask for the elimination of Israel by violent means. This is not a historical artifact, but reamplified every day explicitly by senior members thereof. The Fatah constitution still calls for exactly the same. Also, look up "Khartoum Declaration" from the late 60's.

2) Rafsanjani (the defeated "moderate" in the latest Iranian election) declared that the existence of Israel is against Iran's national interests, and that if Iran had nuclear weapons a nuclear war would be OK because Israel would be eliminated but the Muslim Middle East would still be there.

3) look at the anti-Israeli---and yes, virulently anti-Jew---propaganda in the Arab media. It, unfortunately, is little different from Nazi propaganda, and this is not an exaggerated comparison. It is frequently essentialist bigotry, and there is little of the hair-splitting divison characteristic of Western lefists between "zionism" or "Israel" as a political entity and Jews and Judaism itself.

I also agree that the occupation since 1967 was a colossal mistake on Israel's part and this has engendered brutal oppression and crazed settler fanatics but denying the obvious (or worse, saying that obliterating them is perfectly fine) is ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Oh, I don't deny that Israel has a serious problem, and IS in a bad situation, but the way they treat their friends and "allies" makes me sick. We try to help them, and they try to screw us over. We give them weapons to help them, and they turn around and sell them to our competetors. I don't want to say enemy because China currently ISN'T an enemy, and I'd like to use non-inflamatory language if I can avoid it. That's not the way you treat your allies if you want them to help you when you desperately need it. They're gonna turn around and say "Yeah, if we're such good friends, why are you selling our weapons to someone that might become our enemy?"

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
the_oleneo: do you want me to play the violin ? Israel was founded on misplaced sympathy and is about time THEY got there has dirty, besides killing kids with rocks.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Isn't Israel already in a war? They keep giving up something and in return their people get killed.

Israel should consider putting an absolute stop to the bombing of their people. Palestine should stop hurting and killing people and agree that the agreements between Palestine and Israel ARE carved in stone and breaking the agreement through death is punishable through extreme measures - unrelenting aggression and repealing any prior agreement(s).

Dallas

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Israel would not like it if we stopped selling them military weapons and systems, they would not like it if we sell Apaches and F-16’s or Bradley's to the Palestinians If they don't like that then why are they biting the hand that feeds them the US.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Stop treating Israel emotionally, like a jilted lover.
There's this strange idea that if Israel isn't absolutely perfect then we should screw it over.

It's a country, not a person, and they will not always do exactly the "right thing"---as the US certainly doesn't do back. Re weapons to China---remember there are people with their own greedy personal commecial interests----and plenty in the USA who sold vital military technology or let important companies get taken over.

Look at France, for instance, they eagerly try to sell their own weapons to China with state approval, and do all sorts of things contradictory to US interests. And yet the (non wing-nut) US doesn't kick them out of NATO or say, "yeah we should let the Germans wipe you out".

In human rights violations, the other Mideast countries are also very frightful, especially to the Kurds. Look at Sudan---much worse and egregious than Israel in the West Bank. But
nobody says "go ahead wipe XXX off the map, they don't deserve to exist at all".

Why is there the difference?

When Nasser said that he would drive the Jews into the sea, was he thinking about a nation of houseboats?

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I don't even consider France an ally of the US so you know were my position about them is.
What I am trying to say about Israel is that they are dependant on the US and its just complete idiocy on their part to stab us in the back.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Israel Set to End China Arms Deal Under U.S. Pressure[

www.washingtonpost.com...

Maybe it won't happen no arms deal to China afterall. It seems rather ignorance got in the way rather than malicious intentions from Isreal unless there are those within Isreal trying to frame up a split between America. It was'nt nuclear weapons for a start, just arms that China do not have which most likely would have been used against Taiwan, another American ally. Why is America allies with Taiwan? To spy on China maybe?
I think Isreal were trying to sell unwanted presents to get the money from it.
Although if you sold weapons in the street you would be arrested

[edit on 3-7-2005 by The time lord]

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Many, many years ago, I too, totally supported the State of Israel. Let's be frank here. The arabs have been waging war against Israel since it's conception in 1949 when all the Arab League invaded.

Undermanned, under armed (thanks to we Brits) the fledgling Israel fought off the Arabs and forced them to surrender.

It may interest you to know that the Israeli Armoured Corps consisted of just 2 WWII Sherman Fireflys and lots of White 2 1/2 ton half-tracks.
Artillery support was just 2 batteries of our old 25 pounder field guns, lots of 2 inch, 4.5 inch and old German 81mm mortars, whilst the Chel Ha Avir (Air Force) had a mixture of Bf 109Gs, a few battle damaged Hurricans and quite a few Mustangs. (Now where did they come from)

Since then, Israel has won the Six Day War, the fastest war in the history of modern warfare, came close to losing during Yom Kippor in Sinai and has come very since then.

Even if you are paranoid, it don't mean they're not out to get you!

As I said, I used to support Israel. But they way they have treated the Arabs in the occupied zones is, in my view, utterly despicable.

For Israeli war heros like Ariel Sharon, Yitzhak Rabin (deceased) and Moshe Tal to behave as they have done, they obviously have forgotten their roots in the Labour and Death camps of Nazi Germany.

Even the two greatest leaders Israel ever produced - Moshe Dyan and Golda Mieir, treated the Arabs not with utter contempt as the above have done, but with a fair amount of respect but before you all start shouting, there was often a mailled fist within the velvet glove.

There will, unfortunately, never be peace in the Middle East while the State of Israel exists. Blood is thicker than water and yes, some Arab States have made peace with Israel - but for how long?

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
CHRONOLOGY OF MIDDLE EAST CONFLIC.
www.contenderministries.org...

Did not know about 1941 sounds interesting. Forgotten history?

www.shalomjerusalem.com...
www.freerepublic.com...

Never Knew about the Arab-Nazi partnership, sounds too false to be true but if its true then my outlook has changed. Is it misinformation? there could be other explanations.

Is that why the jews were killed so easyly because the Arabs closed their doors and left the Jews out like the people did when Mary was pregnant with Jesus.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 06:27 AM
link   
This attempt of destroying Israel is presdicted in the Bible. IT also predicts armegeddon from "fire from the heavens" [nuclear weapons?] pretty freaky stuff!

I'm trying really hard not to be racist or anti-Jewish but I find it really hard to like the Jewish. I mean they backstabbed America even though America grants them aid! Also the way the Israeli's have treated the Palestinians! The Palestinians have withdrawn from Israel's land and the only thing hindering peace is the arrogance and pathetic stubborness of the Israeli's refusing to leave the Gaza strip which is PALESTINIAN LAND!!!

This angers me alot. The UN was kind enough to allow Israel to have a country of their own, and when they have it they abuse the right and ruin the lives of poorer nations! It disgusts me!

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
With so much corruption in Isreal its hard to distinguish the good from the bad even amongst them selves. Do'nt think any wars will happen in 2006.
Tention spreading up to a possible future world war yes. Its about religion in the end and table mount where jesus died and the prophet Mohammad assended to heaven in a dream. The Bible predicts that Jesus will return when a third Jewish temple arises, guess what some guy is close to finding the ark of the covinent so things could really hot up.
His name is Dr. Vendyl Jones,yes thats his name.

worldnetdaily.com...
www.geocities.com...

www.canadafreepress.com...

Oh does'nt the bible code 2 mention a world war in 2006?

[edit on 4-7-2005 by The time lord]

[edit on 4-7-2005 by The time lord]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join