It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel expects full scale mid-east war in 2006

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I for one do believe that it wasn't a good idea at all to sell weapons to China, that cannot help you whatsoever when your weapons supplier is at odds with the people your selling to. I don't completely trust Israel, but i certainly dont think they deserve to be, or should be destroyed.

I dont see a a full scale mideast war in 06 either, and if there was im quite confident that Israel can hold its own as it has in the past, I'd say the Israelis have one of the most competent militaries in the world.

Once a Palestinian state is created i think tensions will cool down. Iraq will have friendly relations with the West once that whole mess is figured out, the Iranian youth like the US, once the oligarchy is removed they too will be more accepting of Israel, to some extent, as they are an ally of America.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
I believe in Bible prophecy.

The world will unite against Isreal to try to wipe the Jews out, man will always try to persecute God's people its predicted and not suprising millennium after millennium century after century and in our times too that history repeats its self. Isreal will never be solved its beyond our control, not even America can sort it out.

There is a book that shows that every opposing American political decision not to support Isreal has resulted in bad things happening like 9/11 and economy problems. Its quite interesting from what I have heared.

Battles will happen but no full scale wars as such and if it did the Jews will remain, everybody wants Isreal in their trophy cabinate its Holy.

If America abbandoned Isreal would that be right? It would allow the middle east to vertually destroy the Jews getting their way would not be enough. We said never again after WW2 yet the Jews have an enemy that will do what the Germans did and I stand against people saying its the Jews fault. Palistine who are they? There is the whole middle east to go into but everybody wants Isreal and for the Jews its their history and religion its just that after 2000 years no one supported them and it has been our duty to even religious duty to send them back where they belong.
The only muslim connection was a dream and that is all.

Here is the lastest develepments:
PROJECT DANIEL (named after the prophet)

us.altermedia.info...
www.prophecyinthenews.com...
worldnetdaily.com...

Indeed, that's how it is going to happen. But wait...the Bible also says that a king will come to reign Israel and the world...and that king is going to be the Antichrist!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
the_oleneo,

You never answered my questions; you alluded with some subjective replies. I asked you to substantiate your claims; If you want to be taken seriously, that is.

Luxifero.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luxifero
the_oleneo,

You never answered my questions; you alluded with some subjective replies. I asked you to substantiate your claims; If you want to be taken seriously, that is.

Luxifero.

I just provided you the links. You're just too dumb to learn it or ignore it.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Im looking forward for to the world cup in Germany 2006 hope no wars happen then.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
no, the USS Liberty should not spring to mind, because quite frankly, there is no reason for it to "spring to mind,"

- Why not?
It's an example of how if they deem it in their interests they'll kill your people just as they were happy to kill mine in terrorist outrages (King David hotel, for instance).
Which is what I was talking about.

unless of course, some have other motives not mentioned yet...

- Oh come on.
No. There aren't.

I'm just not one to give Israel a permanent 'bye' on any and everything going on in the ME when IMO they have helped create and sustain the mess it is now in.

Clearly they are not alone in this but they are nevertheless a major part of the problem (as they will have to be a major part of any solution).

[edit on 9-7-2005 by sminkeypinkey]

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Not looking good

www.rense.com...

This looks like there stocking up for it

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   
So they're building a new base, for who knows what, and suddenly the NWO/Illuminati/everyone else is going to take over Israel and start a giant war in the ME? There are any number of things that base could be used for, that are perfectly normal uses. It could be a storage facility, or it could be some kind of monitoring facility, or it could be a maintenance depot for vehicles........

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
So they're building a new base, for who knows what, and suddenly the NWO/Illuminati/everyone else is going to take over Israel and start a giant war in the ME?

Who said anthing about a NWO or Illuminati ? plus i dont think its to store candy and christmas gifts for parent-less Palestinian kids

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
The article did actually.
"It is the intention of the U.S. administration, to ultimately turn over to the United Nations, the military base that is being considered for construction in the heart of Israel. It is the leaders of the NWO/Illuminati who will decide the appropriate time when all that will occur. The U.S. is to build the military base within Israel under the guise that it is for the use of the U.S. military. It is not. It is to be turned over to the United Nations at the appropriate time. The sole purpose of this base is for the United Nations use, not the U.S., and not Israel. This base will be a disaster to the best interests of Israel. It will be used against Israelis."

I didn't say that it was to store christmas presents for the Palestinians. But there are plenty of NORMAL military uses for the base, that don't involve a full scale war coming up.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join