It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Aruba Charges Jailed Suspects with Murder in Holloway Case

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Memysabu

There was a group of students WITH chaparones. There was a group of kids at the bar Carlos and Charlies that night. She hooked up with Juran and left with him. She was 18yrs old and in the US that is considered an adult. I was married at that age. Does that make sense to you?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
So why did the chaparone let her leave with a stranger?

I dont understand how it got to this point really.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
She did not have a parent on the trip with her. I'm glad to see renewed interest in this case here. Even if she died of an overdose there is no excuse for someone getting rid of her body. This is who I want to see found guilty.

On another thought..what if the bartender put something in her last drink? Does anyone think this or have any knowledge of the bartender?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I get a kick out of some of these posts,one says how can they charge anyone if no body has been found,then it says how she died of an overdose of coc aine,isn't it funny her body has never been found yet they know she died of a drug overdose?,all I can say Aruba sounds like a crooked place,they allow a person of interest to leave the country,sounds like something was swept under the rug,I know of several people who used to vacation there,not anymore,sounds like partying in Tiajuana Mexico,watch those back alleys

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Has anyone seen the "taped confession" of Joran? The one with Patrick and him riding around smoking pot? What do you guys think of that?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ChinaRain

Is this the video you're referring to?

There are many ones with him speaking dutch without the english subtitles. Just do a youtube search if you want the dutch only version.

www.youtube.com...
-In summary he states that she pretty much dies of alcohol poisoning.
But the video cuts off where he gets into how he disposed of the body.
I'll continue looking for the full version.

[edit on 10/29/2008 by agent violet]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join