It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Aruba Charges Jailed Suspects with Murder in Holloway Case

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Apparently a detached forearm has been found on the shore of Venezuela and has been sent to a Caracas laboratory for testing. If this is a real report, it could mean a break in this case as they're saying there are no other missing persons in the area.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Oh no??? What about the hundreds of Venezuelians and Colombians that drown or go missing while trying to illegaly enter Aruba every year. That hand could be Natalee's but it could potentially be the hand of who knows how many people who have tried to reach here, but failed.

Aruba can be compared to Florida where that concerns with the Haitians and Cuban's constantly trying to enter by boat.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Who the hell in their right mind would take a class full of 17-18 year olds on a senior class trip to ARUBA?!?!? School trips are supposed to educational... not one big party with no supervision.
18 years old or not.... you go on a class trip that means the school is responsible for you. Some of us were 18 when I was a senior and if we were going on a field trip or something we were forced to take the bus with the other kids and we were not allowed to drive there on our own. Why? Because the school would have to answer to whomever if we happened to crash and die on the way there.

If the seniors wanted to go to Aruba they could have planned it on their own time. I think it was an inappropriate trip in the first place. (I have nothing against Aruba BTW)

Everyone is so focused on Joran and the Kalpoe brothers......what about the kids and the chaperones???
I think Natelee's friends know a hell of a lot more about what happened than they have revealed also. They are all trying to cover their own asses.

How do you let your friend go off alone with strangers in a "strange" place? (and I only say strange b/c I'm assuming none of them have ever been there before)
When I go out with my friends...even if it's local.... I make sure I leave with the people I go with. Or I atleast make sure I KNOW where they are going and how they're getting home....

Something is definitely wrong with this case...

Anyone ever think that maybe a jealous girl in the group could have lost it on the final night? Natelee was very beautiful and very popular there had to have been atleast one girl that hated her guts....

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   
It wasn't a school trip. It was planned indepenantly of the school.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
OK, so now the Kalpoe brothers have been rearrested over this ordeal:

ORANJESTAD, Aruba - Police have arrested two Surinamese brothers who had been previously detained and released in the disappearance of U.S. teenager Natalee Holloway, an Aruban government official said Friday.

Satish, 18, and Deepak Kalpoe, 21, were arrested along with a third person, according to Aruban government spokesman Ruben Trapenberg.

Trapenberg said he did not know if the arrests were connected to the Holloway case and no other details were immediately available.

www.mercurynews.com...

I'm so sick of this overblown story, I really feel the urge to vomit everytime I see it on cable news -- yet it keeps developing....

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I especially like the comments from the user above me.

Very stimulating.

6 more posts!

Odysseus

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
I'm so sick of this overblown story, I really feel the urge to vomit everytime I see it on cable news -- yet it keeps developing....

All Arubians, including myself are sick of this case as well. It's election time in Aruba next month and that's more important to us.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Well, I say it was "the Greys". But I couldnt give a dam.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
According to a top law enforcement official, she died of an overdose of coc aine.

Source: Natalee Holloway Died of Drug Overdose

July 20, 2007

Natalee Holloway died from cardiac arrest caused by an accidental drug overdose, a source has told The O'Reilly Factor.

"The Factor has learned from sources we have to protect that Natalee Holloway, the 18-year-old Alabama woman who disappeared two years ago in Aruba, died from cardiac arrest brought on by an overdose of coc aine," Bill O'Reilly said on his Thursday program.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

[edit on 2007/7/20 by Hellmutt]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Yes, i heard she died of an overdose of coc aine this morning.

I hope this puts an end to this once and for all.

I feel badly for the mother and family, but its time to put it to rest.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I also initially thought that maybe she died from a drug overdose or alcohol poisoning (it has been pretty well reported that pretty much all she did was drink from the day she got to Aruba on the highs school trip until the night before she was to leave) and that Joran and his friends (who Natalee was hanging out with after leaving Carlos n Charlies) panicked and went to Joran's dad for help and he helped them dispose of her body.

Job well done to the Aruba Police Corps, Dutch National Police, etc. I initially doubted them and felt that the police were corrupt and had no idea of what they were doing but now I feel that they did the best they could do to save Natalee and to solve this case and I am glad that we finally close that case. Another thing we have to remember is that law enforcement and judicial systems operate and are organized and trained very differently from here in the US. I for example know next to nothing about law enforcement in the Netherlands in terms of training, organization, etc and its overseas territories yet I am pretty well knowable about law enforcement and justice here in the US.

To the men and women of the Aruba Police, job well done

[edit on 20-7-2007 by ChrisF231]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Now the Aruban gov't has released the Kalpoe brothers, so they couldn't have been charged with murder in the way we think of it in the U.S.

This case has so many twists and turns, I'm getting dizzy....

This is not the first time things have turned out like this; shortly after Natalee disppeared Joran and the 2 brothers were arrested and charged and then released later on insufficient evidence. Joran's dad was even arrested as a suspect at one point. I expect that Joran will also be released if he hasn't already been. This leaves the Holloway & Twitty families right back where they were 2 years ago, mad, frustrated and suspicious, as I believe they have every right to be.

Wiki

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
You know.. I'll tell you guys later on what we Arubians think really happened. And this is coming from a source who was very close to the mother in the days that she was here.

To say that we now despise that woman is an understatement. To me it's a conspiracy. And not a small one. Lots of Arubians, including myself think the girl might be still alive. That saying.. I don't trust the entire U.S. media one bit after this case. Not after the treatment we've gotten in those few years.

I'll give details later on.

Edit: Read the part on the wikipedia article about the "July 2007 Amigoe article"

That's a part of it.

[edit on 20-7-2007 by TheBandit795]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Read the part on the wikipedia article about the "July 2007 Amigoe article"
That's a part of it.

So, what do you think, Bandit? Do her parents have her locked in a closet somewhere and are keeping her isolated from all of her other family and friends? I will admit that Beth has always struck me as rather over-dramatic at times, but I am a pretty good judge of character and can pretty much tell if someone is lying; I listen to Dave Holloway talk about his daughter and see the anguish on his face and hear the sadness in his voice and I believe he does not know where Natalee is or what really happened to her.

If Beth has somehow managed to sneak Natalee of the island and stash her away somewhere, then I believe she is the only person on this planet who truly knows where Natalee is.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
When it became a media circus things just stopped. To their credit the Arubans were patient and it seems the patience paid off. I hope the news media whoremongers dont screw this up and let justice for Natalie prevail. Calling for boycotts initially was ok , but and slinging mud now will not expedite that. Some say she is only one girl why all the fuss. Unless you have your own child boy or girl you won't understand. As far as Natalies mother, There but for the grace of God go I, and all I pray is for the Lord to grant her and us a little more patience. Justice will prevail.

SyS
^i^

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I highly doubt she is still alive considering that its been over 2 years now, like I said (and like what came out recently) im betting she died of a drug overdose or alcohol poisoning and whoever she was with panicked and hid her body somewhere or dumped it in the ocean.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
You know.. I'll tell you guys later on what we Arubians think really happened. And this is coming from a source who was very close to the mother in the days that she was here.

To say that we now despise that woman is an understatement. To me it's a conspiracy. And not a small one. Lots of Arubians, including myself think the girl might be still alive. That saying.. I don't trust the entire U.S. media one bit after this case. Not after the treatment we've gotten in those few years.

I'll give details later on.

Edit: Read the part on the wikipedia article about the "July 2007 Amigoe article"

That's a part of it.

I think it's been later on now. Can you please explain your post? Thank you.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

Bandit, I'm also interested in hearing what you had to say. Considering its been roughly 2 years or more since this thread was started, I believe.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Dear readers.

I have a strong feeling that Joran and his dad has alot to do with the nathalie holloway's case. First of all the deepak brother's had something to do with it but i dont think they had much to do with her death. Most likely they were there to spike her drink or they were there to drop off some dope at the bar. Secondly joran admit alot of things during a undercover show which was organized by an investigator.

Joran keeps his mouth shut because she father tells him too but it looks like he is getting a little to cocky about the fact that he is getting away with murder. The night on holloway disappearence i think that she have been drugged and was forced in to sexual intercourse by joran and his dad. Cause if you follow up on the news during that time his mother was not present she was on vacation in the netherlands (holland).

So i guess Joran took her to the beach thinking he would get her in the mood for a good time but which turned into a murder. Maybe his dad was alos involved during the force abuse.

Oke back to the crime scene Joran most probably freaked out and call his dad for help, which his dad have friends in high places which owns a boat.
These so call friends help the dad in this murder event. I guess they dump her into the ocean chained with a heavy block of cement or anchor nearby to where she was killed.

So after keeping up with the news i think they had someone (friend in high places) pick up the body out of the ocean and placed it some where else.

i guess they got spook because of the search by the fbi and alos by the police of aruba, so they had to do something.
Well this is my opinion of what have might took place.

If you look at Jorans face real closely you could see that he is a troubled person with many problems. And if yyou look at his dad face also you can see the same craziness.
But i think soon they will confess to what they have done, cause i dont think Joran's dad has enough money to cover up for not to long.

Well i hope they lock these fools up soon for what they have done.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Heres what I want to know. Who lets their 18 year old daughter run around alone and drink in another country? Its plain stupidity on the parents part. They should have forced her to take a friend or someone should have been with her. I know she was 18 and all but dang even here in the US girls go in pairs to bars. Plain common sense. Seems she was a bit excited you could drink at 18 down there.

Anyhow Id like to know what happend as well but man I just keep asking myself why they left her alone? Maybe I dont remember the story right. Wasnt one of her parents vacationing with her down there?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join