It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what ever happend to John Ford, founder and president of the Long Island UFO Network

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
This is the last i've heard.

Two UFO crash events that reportedly occurred in the same general area of Long Island, New York, one off Moriches Bay on September 28, 1989, and one in Southaven Park on November 24, 1992, are unfortunately clouded in controversy. The principle investigator of these two cases was John Ford, founder and president of the Long Island UFO Network. Ford ran the UFO group for ten years, until his arrest June 12, 1996, on charges of plotting the murder of two political adversaries. Since then he has spent most of his time either imprisoned in the county jail at Riverhead, New York (he was transferred back to this prison in September, 1998) or institutionalized at the Mid-Hudson Psychiatric Center in New Hampton, New York (where he spent at least half of the year in 1998). Maybe it is a fact that John Ford has been mentally and emotionally ill, but was this true prior to, and contributing to, his alleged plot or was such a condition the effect of persecution for his beliefs that he refused to keep to himself? We may never know the answer to this question, but I think it is remarkable that the first event above occurred on the exact date predicted for a peak in the UFO cycle discussed here. I feel it also significant that the second event was only twelve days from another peak in this cycle. Maybe John Ford really was on to something; so much so that a clandestine plan was set in motion to shut him up. (9/28/89 & 12/6/92)

www.ufoevidence.org...

I've been researching the ufo crashes and (shooting down ) of alien craft near long island,and it seems he has most of the evidence bottled up somewhere.
Anybody have info on films and pictures of these events.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
i have never heard this story before
good find

i dont really know what to tell you about this
it looks very suspicious but...we need more evidence

maybe we can get some sort of interview with him via/email ?

i know theres gotta be some way to get to talk to him; because they let people in prison write letters and stuff

so lets look into writing him a letter or something

now, how do we find out which prison hes in?
and what his info is?

lets send this guy a letter

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
nobody knows ??????? GAZ your needed in isle 5 .Someone here has to know.I'll check back tomorrow.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
i've tried his phone number but some MEXICAN is tired of people calling .
. He is in a crazy hospital in ny state.

here's more

www.burlingtonnews.net...

I think an interview is a great idea

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
and some more info

www.20kweb.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
and mo info

www.alienview.net...

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by timoothy

hello, my name is David and i am from Shirley, NY (where the crash happened). I was born in 1979 and was just 13 years old when it happened. This is the first time i am writing about this and have kept it to myself until now. I was in Southaven county park on the night of November 24 1992. Even when all the military people came to close the park i was inside it. I had no idea at the time what was going on and was very afraid. It also took me a while to exit the park when all the people had it on lock down (but i guess i had the advantage being 13 and knowing every inch of the park and the fence that surrounds it). Being 13, i was also very curious and happened to see everything that went on that night. if anyone wants to know what i am finally ready to tell email me at: [email protected]

top topics

join