It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The tactics of a "freedom" fighter in his own words...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by skippytjc
your ASSUMPTION that I am talking about all Iraqis is a sign of your ignorance. Your credibility in my eyes as a poster has dropped to zero.

Well, in all honesty, I read it the same.

I read it the same as well. Damn, I guess we are all just ignorant and all of our credibility is 0.

Skippy, you're attempting to bait SC into an argument. You are the one who is loosing cred around here. Go back and re-read your post. You are caoming off as an arse. Im not saying that is what you are now, but that is what your replies are sounding like. In every reply to someone else, you fail to realize that they may actually have an idea of what they are talking about. Your opinion on this is no more or less valid than SC's opinion. Respect and a little less attitude will get you a much longer thread. At this rate, you will be closed in one or two more pages.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
If you guys actually care about the TOPIC that the thread is about, its clearly all about the “freedom” fighters and terrorists within Iraq, not Iraqis. Do I need to preface all my replies with the topic and title of this thread?

Please people, open your eyes.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
kidfinger, I am unaccustomed to moderators calling me an a$$, this is something that I would consider highly inappropriate and a personal attack. I have never seen anybody of any “official” capacity on these forums personally attack in a way that you have. I simply don’t know how to react to that. And as I just posted, you guys are forgetting about the context of the whole thread.

The thread is referring to the the terrorists, they are criminal scum. Its you guys who are showing ignorance forgetting the threads topic and assuming the comment refferes to all Iraqis.

I stand by my defense at being called a racist and my comments, and if anything SC is the one baiting with a comment of that nature.

[edit on 1-7-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Another productive comment from you cobra, your consistency is awe inspiring.

But back to the topic: These guys are animals who savagely kill and maim their own in some sick gesture of “defiance”. These guys are nothing but common criminals who would be raping and stealing if not in a war zone. The US occupation is just their excuse to live out their savage perversions and predisposition of greed and violence.

Did you even read what I typed????

DID ANYONE READ IT?

[edit on 26/02/2005 by devilwasp]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
Clearly the US does not purposely target women or children. Yes, they may get killed as a result of fighting, but it is never intentional.

Not so with the Iraqi insurgents.

That is the difference, and if some of you can't make that distinction, you have no buisness discussing any subject regarding ethics.
However, Ive seen them target journalists, threaten to bomb any non embedded journalists and shoot unarmed men.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Still, we don’t go around purposefully targeting and harming innocents or torturing them.
I think you ought to take that back.
216.109.124.98.../Area51/Shadowlands/ 6583/project351.html&w=american+human+experimentation&d=807C7A9E64&icp=1&.intl=uk

the American government is just as bad as anyone else, this isnt a few rogue groups, this is the people in charge of a ~250m population.

Americans have no right to criticise ethics unless they look at their own government 1st.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I was reading an article by an embedded journalist where an insurgant picked up a little girl and walked towards some troops with her in front of him so they wouldn't shoot, then detonated his vest, blowing them both up. They're starting to use children more and more because they know the troops won't shoot them. The children used to run up to the troops smiling and waving, but now the troops are having to find ways to keep them away so that the insurgents don't kill them.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join