It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The tactics of a "freedom" fighter in his own words...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Like what these guys are doing? Approve of their tactics? Then I have an interview you may want to see:

Link here

Yeah, these guys are fighting for the Iraqis.....

Lets applaud these brave fighters!!! (sarcasm)

[edit on 30-6-2005 by skippytjc]

Edit: shortened page link for the width conscious.

[edit on 30-6-2005 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I havent watched the video but how is it worse than the US killing unarmed men, women and children?

If china invaded your country, I bet youd be killing their military in any way possible.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer
I havent watched the video but how is it worse than the US killing unarmed men, women and children?

If china invaded your country, I bet youd be killing their military in any way possible.

You should really watch the video. And what are you talking about the U.S. forces do not go arounf killing women and children or men who are not fighters! Get a clue!!!

Note: the video is about killing Iraqi police not U.S. troops!!

[edit on 30-6-2005 by Boatphone]

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Flyer, you are confused and uneducated on such subjects. Please, if you are going to post on these boards, at least arm yourself with your faiths best propaganda.

Oh, and you will get ripped to shreds making comments like "I havent watched the video but..." on these forums.

Want to comment? Read/watch/study the material before you post your hate.

Rookie

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
oh yes, i enjoy the america is the "great satan" propaganda.
we are so terrible! Why dont these pwople who spew this propaganda go and try to aid the civilians if they are truly so concerned. Even though i know this is just a political chip they'll play leading up to 08 elections. I think the left get more radical all the time.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone

You should really watch the video. And what are you talking about the U.S. forces do not go arounf killing women and children or men who are not fighters! Get a clue!!!

Note: the video is about killing Iraqi police not U.S. troops!!

Funny you say that, respected British journalist Kate Adie was told by US forces that indipendant journalist would be targeted by US forces.

Ive also just watched a film showing a US tank fire at a journalists hotel killing one and severely injuring others. They claimed they were under fire yet nothing is heard before the tank blast.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
oh yes, i enjoy the america is the "great satan" propaganda.
we are so terrible! Why dont these pwople who spew this propaganda go and try to aid the civilians if they are truly so concerned. Even though i know this is just a political chip they'll play leading up to 08 elections. I think the left get more radical all the time.
No, youre the undeucated one believing the US is the knight in shining armour that does nothing wrong. You belive the US propaganda that is controlled by US corporations.

I dont believe either side because both sides lie, only the dumb totally believe one side or the other in war.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 05:25 AM
link   

No, youre the undeucated one believing the US is the knight in shining armour that does nothing wrong. You belive the US propaganda that is controlled by US corporations.

i agree, See many Americans here cannot get it trought thier thick skull that they started this war, and this is a direct consequence of it.

And if you realy believe that the US is only killing guilty people , then this discussion is useless, cause that's not how it is, yet you believe it.

Civilians reported killed by military intervention in Iraq :22582 , all guilty people ? i don't think so !

www.iraqbodycount.net...

[edit on 1-7-2005 by XyZeR]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   
The one thing that get me is when Americans speak out about opposition abuses (which I agree are wrong) but then defend American abuses that "are ok because the save American lives".

Both sides are murderers and war criminals.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   

The one thing that get me is when Americans speak out about opposition abuses (which I agree are wrong) but then defend American abuses that "are ok because the save American lives".

Both sides are murderers and war criminals.

Wow.

You guys have achieved a new higher level of hate I have yet to bear witness to on these boards. You have taken a video of a guy who beheaded a fellow countryman, stuffed him full of TNT, then lured his family to the body to blow them up and somehow turned it into a “hate the USA” story. KUDOS! You bring hate to new levels!

Its ok guys, I think I understand your hatred and your anger. I can’t say that I have ever had as much hate as you guys have, but I can understand how your jealousy can breed such spite.

I’m so glad that I do not live with the hatred that you guys do. I can’t imagine walking around interacting with normal people all day infused to the core with such anger. I feel sorry for you.

Here, I have found something that may help:

Controling anger - Before it controls you

Good luck getting better

[edit on 1-7-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I've been going around this morning looking at different threads. I can't but wonder....

Are people really this st(not smart)pid?

Originally posted by XyZeR

i agree, See many Americans here cannot get it trought thier thick skull that they started this war, and this is a direct consequence of it.

And if you realy believe that the US is only killing guilty people , then this discussion is useless, cause that's not how it is, yet you believe it.

Civilians reported killed by military intervention in Iraq :22582 , all guilty people ? i don't think so !

www.iraqbodycount.net...

Ok, both of you. Name one thread. One post. Just one where any American on this site has said that the US is not guilty of killing people.
Name one thread. One post. Just one where any American on this site has said the US does nothing wrong. I'd like to see just one!
People like you all keep spewing that crap but I have never seen that come from anyone on this board. So where are you getting it from?

Nice of you to lable people who don't agree 100% with you all the time. How very mature

(Just an aside: You know that 22582 number you posted? That INCLUDES deaths caused by the insurgency. Meaning, the insurgency has counted for more than half of those deaths [8-10K have died this year alone from the insurgency].)

I don't know, maybe it's just me, maybe it's just my pet peeve. But I really can't stand people yelling and complaining about people believing that anything that says anything remotely positive about the US, the US gov, or the Bush admin is propaganda....yet these same people continue to spread anti US, anti US gov, and anti Bush admin propaganda all the time. I just want to know why the double standard? Why is pro anything bad and anti everything good?

[edit on 1-7-2005 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   

(Just an aside: You know that 22582 number you posted? That INCLUDES deaths caused by the insurgency. Meaning, the insurgency has counted for more than half of those deaths [8-10K have died this year alone from the insurgency].)

At the same time, if the US would have stayed home, there would be no insurgency, period.

Iraq NEVER had a terrorist attack untill the US set foot there.

[edit on 1-7-2005 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
At the same time, if the US would have stayed home, there would be no insurgency, period.

You can say that about anything. I dont agree with the war in Iraq either, but that doesnt change the fact that these guys are savages.

If my country was invaded tomorrow, would I revolt by killing my own friends and nieghbors in barberic savage ways? Its beyond any HUMAN reasoning. These guys are animals, nothing more.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Ok, both of you. Name one thread. One post. Just one where any American on this site has said that the US is not guilty of killing people.
Name one thread. One post. Just one where any American on this site has said the US does nothing wrong. I'd like to see just one!
People like you all keep spewing that crap but I have never seen that come from anyone on this board. So where are you getting it from?

Posted by Boatphone (in this thread)
And what are you talking about the U.S. forces do not go arounf killing women and children or men who are not fighters! Get a clue!!!

There you Go,Sir, .. happy ?

How very mature

Oh yes and calling me stupid isn't....i see

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by XyZeR

Posted by Boatphone (in this thread)
And what are you talking about the U.S. forces do not go arounf killing women and children or men who are not fighters! Get a clue!!!

There you Go,Sir, .. happy ?

You know good and well what I'm talking about.

Quote above was comparing what the insurgency is doing vs. what the US is doing.
No where in that quote does it say anything about the US being not guilty of killing people, nor does it say the US is not guilty of doing anything wrong. Try again.

Oh yes and calling me stupid isn't....i see

I'm sorry, I missed where I called you stupid....
I see where I asked a question. And to answer my question....no. I refuse to believe people are as unintelligent as some of the posts I have seen. Though it does make you wonder. And I wasn't necessarily talking about the posts in this thread. I quoted you because what you said needed to be addressed

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc

You can say that about anything.
Huh?

but that doesnt change the fact that these guys are savages.
I agree, and I never said they where not, just stating the facts.

If my country was invaded tomorrow, would I revolt by killing my own friends and nieghbors in barberic savage ways?
So if your brother, friend, neighbor was on the side of the invaders, YOU would not see them, as them against you?

Its beyond any HUMAN reasoning. These guys are animals, nothing more.
We are all animals, we all have the abilty to be a savage, it just takes diffrent things in diffrent people to bring it out.

I can say for myself, if a country invaded us no matter the reason I am going to be as savage as I need to be to show them this is not the place for them.

Just because we are the USA, does that make everything we do right?

If you cant see this war was wrong and WE the PEOPLE was lied to, and that the take over of Iraq caused everything that is going on now, then I am sorry for you.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Clearly the US does not purposely target women or children. Yes, they may get killed as a result of fighting, but it is never intentional.

Not so with the Iraqi insurgents.

That is the difference, and if some of you can't make that distinction, you have no buisness discussing any subject regarding ethics.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   

So let me get your logic, Since the US removed Saddam the Insurgents have no choice but to target Iraqi civilians with car bombs or kill police officers and behead workers? Nice logic I see you are well educated.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Preemptive action

I am sensing this topic slowly spinning out of control.
I will urge everyone to step back and take a breath and gain some fresh perspective.

Civility within this topic will be maintained and enforced, if need be.
Please refrain from breaches of the Terms and Conditions.

Thank you, and please, continue the discussion, but in a civil manner.

The topic is being watched, btw.
Tread carefully.

seekerof

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23

So let me get your logic, Since the US removed Saddam the Insurgents have no choice but to target Iraqi civilians with car bombs or kill police officers and behead workers? Nice logic I see you are well educated.

I never said any of this, prime example of how things are interpreted diffrently. Aparently you seen what you wanted to see.

Nice attack, no need to attack me as a person you know nothing about me.

Do you understand that there where NO terrorist attacks in Iraq till the war?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join