It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO - Earth is a Prison Colony, and has been for a long time...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
And the vast majority never suspected a thing.

Below is an excellent article that will, if you have the mental faculty and attention span, take you though a rather amazing history of the "New World Order". Call it whatever you will.

Specifically, this ties the so-called "Money Masters" together with the downfall of american society. If you read the entire document, and then use google to look up various executive orders, laws, bills, quotes, etc etc.... you will find that:

1. You are a Federal Citizen of the UNITED STATES(a corporation)
2. You are considered to be "chattle", in other words, a mindless animal.
3. All the supposed freedoms you enjoy, are not your rights, they are privaleges granted to you by your government, even ones you thought were protected by the constitution.
4. You live in a system of control built to keep you in service to forgien powers.

5. These powers have created a gigantic "spider web" out of Commercial and Admirality law.

6. There is a path out of the maze, but most will never care to find it, and those who do may fail before escape, as was originally intended.

7. You were born a slave, and you will most likely die a slave.

Anyway, I don't care if I get any responses. I hope each who views this post will take the time to read and research, or at the very least will copy this info and save it in case you desire to read it later. You never know....

Good luck to you all,

X

The TRUTH about your status as a slave in America

Since 1933 you and all other Americans have been pledged for the debt
of the UNITED STATES owed to international bankers, most of whom are
foreign to our country. Your credit, labor, productivity and
property have been used and is now being used as collateral by the
incorporated UNITED STATES OF AMERICA without your knowledge or
consent. This is legal until you take back your implied consent by a
special, lawful process.

In fact, you are unknowingly volunteering to be chattel for a
mortgage held by financiers from the founding of this nation.
Perhaps you infer that the name on the tax statement is yours and so
you respond as though it were. This is voluntary servitude. To make
this servitude legal it was necessary to "cut a hole in the fence."
No matter that the escape route is hidden, obscured by legal brambles
to make escape difficult. That it is not used presumes consent. It
is not impossible, just seemingly difficult and even implausible.

www.supremelaw.org...

Post edited and link provided

[edit on 29-6-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

[edit on 13-7-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Where did you copy and paste this from?

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I would also ask what the title of the thread

NWO - Earth is a Prison Colony, and has been for a LONG time...

has to do with the thread?

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenshiro2012
I would also ask what the title of the thread

NWO - Earth is a Prison Colony, and has been for a LONG time...

has to do with the thread?

Yes, I assure you it does. Take some time to read it. You don't have to read it all at once. Try and read through it though, please.

X

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
This thread is locked until you u2u me, telling me where you copied/pasted.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
By the way, thread is open, and the link has good info.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 02:48 AM
link   
hmm.. this is strange, as i just noticed that the name on all my pieces of ID are in CAPS, even my birth certificate card. well, i'm not american, but canadian infact, it's a british colony nonetheless.

[edit on 30-6-2005 by deaf fences hit]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I am not a "chattle" - tho I have been known to be long winded at times...

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
hmmmm....this weekend I have 2 BBQ's planned, I'm leaving soon to pick up the booze and food and goodies. I'll be seeing old friends and I'm sure I'll meet new ones

Last night I was at a little league baseball game, and took the kids out for ice cream afterwards.

lock me up for life !

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
syrinx,

I agree the booze, sex, drugs, rock n' roll, sports, and food make the prison much more bearable - but make no mistake it IS an economic prision - and really us wealthy westerners are just the wardens bi'atch.

We have to think what we could accomplish globally if we were trully free from this artifically imposed "caste" system...

I mean it's great to appreciate what we have, especially us the lucky ones, but if there is a chance for us to collectively unite and reclaim our freedom as a species then we should jump at the chance.

Remove the corrupt, hierarchal system now in place, and 8 Billion people could know a lasting peace and prosperity previously unkown in the history of Mankind.

All it takes is for good men to do nothing for corruption to triumph.

"The first symptom of my imprisonment was the illusion of freedom"

- Anonymous

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Thats an excellent read Xatnys. Actually lays out in reality what i liked about this story about our federal banking system told in a fairy tale.

The Earth plus 5%

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
well, this weekend I've been dabating about switching careers and then moving out of the area, of moving first and then switching careers.

so, if I can come and go as I please, do what I want to, and am capable of for a living, how am I a slave again ?

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xatnys
1. You are a Federal Citizen of the UNITED STATES(a corporation)

I can not be held liable to a contract that was not fully disclosed upon signature. I do not live in D.C. nor any U.S. territories. I have not willfully joined any military or government office. Until all contracts, that the U.S. considers me under, are disclosed in full; all contracts are null and void.

2. You are considered to be "chattle", in other words, a mindless animal.

And they are considered to be parasites. Not a damn one of the people at the very top produced anything of value for this society. They depend on us and they better not ever forget that.

3. All the supposed freedoms you enjoy, are not your rights, they are privaleges granted to you by your government, even ones you thought were protected by the constitution.

Only if you believe it and let them dictate the terms of your life to you. I am a human with all freedoms granted by my birth.

4. You live in a system of control built to keep you in service to forgien powers.

It's all smoke and mirrors. The only control they have is the control that is given to them. I serve no foreign or domestic power. I support a government that supports the people.

5. These powers have created a gigantic "spider web" out of Commercial and Admirality law.

It's all a bunch of paper. So is money.

6. There is a path out of the maze, but most will never care to find it, and those who do may fail before escape, as was originally intended.

The maze is an illusion created in each of our minds. The way out is to realize there is no maze.

7. You were born a slave, and you will most likely die a slave.

I was born free and I will die free. All of the scholars can use all of the paper the world can create to say different but it doesn't make it so.

Aim

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I am glad people are starting to notice these things.

Here read this and it may become a little more clear.

Tenth Day of the Eleventh Month in the Year of Our Lord Two Thousand Four
Surrey Tax Centre
9755 King George Highway
Surrey BC V3T 5E1

Dear N Nothing,

A letter you wrote seems to be confusing me. It is addressed to a person of whom I am not. I am known to others as Dallas Houston and I am a man that was created by God Almighty and not to be identified as DALLAS F HOUSTON a creation of the state as found in vital statistics. So in regards to your letter I assume you would like a response for the state created person DALLAS F HOUSTON.

Well, I have a dilemma with that as then I could be held liable for answering to a matter that belongs to the state of which I have no part. I would suggest that you should really address this matter to the vital statistics office of the state. In their vault is where DALLAS F HOUSTON resides. With that being said I doubt that DALLAS F HOUSTON a name on a piece of paper could walk, talk or fart let alone answer your letter. You see N Nothing if you would like me to respond for the person created by the state I need some assurances first, as I am sure you should understand. If you don't understand that is your problem as ignorance is no excuse and that would belong to you.

I will honor your request providing you accept my terms and conditions for accepting your offer to contract with me, the man, Dallas Houston. You will have to provide me written assurance of indemnification that in the event I, the man, am damaged by any assessment for the person named DALLAS F HOUSTON that I would have access to an insurance policy of, say, about 10,000,000.00 dollars. This should cover any liability for committing fraud by responding on behalf of the name DALLAS F HOUSTON created and owned by the state. Also, since I don’t have permission to use a copyrighted act such as the income tax act I could be held liable for copyright infringement, so you once again would have to indemnify me for any liability in this matter. This would have to be in the form of an insurance policy that states it will cover me to at least a hundred million dollars as I would not wish to be under insured. I am sure you understand what I am saying as if you were in my position you to would want to be cautious also.

Now I have another matter to bring to your attention. I just recently moved to another area in Gods kingdom and I did not bring anything with me except what I needed. I do not have what it is that you requested me to provide. Since your department lost it, don’t you think that’s your problem and you shouldn't expect that I should solve your problems for your department’s incompetence. After all I don’t work for you and I most certainly have never knowingly worked for the person DALLAS F HOUSTON and I see no reason why I should now, do you?

But if you insist that I should honor your request I would consider doing that for you. So here are my terms and conditions for the time that I will spend doing this thing that you would like me to do. I charge 10,000.00 dollars of value, in gold maple leaf form per minute as the gold is substance and so is my time. Once it is given it cannot ever be replaced. My time belongs to my creator God Almighty and that gold will be used to feed the hungry as that is what my Lord has commissioned of me. Also since I am the gold of the creator, my blue ink signature has an unlimited value once given and I would have to have 10,000,000.00 dollars in value of gold for it as it is priceless. This is a one time offer as it is usually quite a bit more.

You can reply to me if you accept my terms and conditions for contracting with you in the next 30 days. If I fail to receive your response I will accept that you have refused and then this matter will be concluded.

May God bless you abundantly, your brother in creation.

Toe print

Dallas Houston

From the website Wealth 4 Freedom.
www.wealth4freedom.com...

This website has extensive knowledge free for viewing if you wish to see what the NWO truly is. The system that has ruled over you is finally being realized, realize it has no power over you.

[edit on 10-7-2005 by Aim]

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Shadowhasnosource,

You are a diamond in the rough,well put my freind well put."The people give a dictator his power".

Aim

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
To the One who believes he is 'above this conspiracy' because One does not live in 'the District of Columbia'.

Use of the ZIP Code is voluntary. See Domestic Mail Services Regulations, Section 122.32. You should also know that the Postal service can not discriminate against the non-use of the ZIP Code. See "Postal Reorganization Act", Section 403, (Public Law 91-375). The federal government utilizes the ZIP code to prove that you reside in a "federal district of the District of Columbia". This is why the IRS and other government agencies (state and federal) require a ZIP Code when they assert jurisdiction by sending you a letter. They claim that this speeds the mail, but this is a sly and subtle TRICK. It is also prima facie evidence that you are a subject of Congress and a "citizen of the District of Columbia" who is "resident" in one of the several States.

The receipt of mail with a ZIP code is one of the requirements for the IRS to have jurisdiction to send you notices. The government cannot bill a Citizen of Illinois, because he is not within the purview of the MUNICIPAL LAWS of the District of Columbia. In fact, the Internal Revenue Service has adopted the ZIP code areas as Internal Revenue Districts. See the Federal Register, Volume 51, Number 53, Wednesday, March 19, 1986.

You must remember that the Postal Service is a private corporation, a quasi-governmental agency. It is no longer a full government agency. It is like the Federal Reserve System, the Internal Revenue Service, and the United States Marshall Service. They are all outside the restrictions of the Federal Constitution, as private corporations. They are all powerful in their respective areas of responsibility to enforce collection for the federal debt. So, if you are using a ZIP code, you are in effect saying openly and notoriously that you do not live in the State of Illinois, but, instead are a resident in the Illinois area of the District of Columbia (a federal district). There are some so-called Patriot groups that I consider to be patriots for money. They advocate the use of Title 42 suits (which are for federal citizens only), send mail to you with a ZIP Code, and ask you to do things that place you within the municipal jurisdiction of the District of Columbia.

Remember these individuals may be agents of the government or, even worse, are advocating a one-world government by the use of the Social Security number and the ZIP code.

So you must be aware of the movement towards a one-world government through annihilation or elimination of State Citizens by use of the so-called 14th Amendment and its related laws.

It is this writer's opinion, both as a result of study, e.g. of page 11 of the National Area ZIP Code Directory; of 26 U.S.C. 7621; of Section 4 of the Federal Register, Volume 51, Number 53, of Wednesday, March 19, 1986, Notices at pages 9571 through 9573; of Treasury Delegation Order (TDO) 150-01; of the opinion in United States v. LaSalle National Bank, 437 U.S. 298, 308, 98 S.Ct.2d 2357, 57 L.Ed.2d 221 (1978); of 12 U.S.C. 222; of 31 U.S.C. 103; and as a result of my actual experience, that a ZIP Code address is presumed to create a "Federal jurisdiction" or "market venue" or "revenue districts" that override State boundaries, taking one who uses such modes of address outside of a State venue and its constitutional protections and into an international, commercial venue involving admiralty concerns of the "United States", which is a commercial corporation domiciled in Washington, D.C.

More specifically, looking at the map on page 11 of the National ZIP Code Directory, e.g. at a local post office, one will see that the first digit of a ZIP Code defines an area that includes more than one State. The first sentence of the explanatory paragraph begins:

"A ZIP Code is a numerical code that identifies areas within the United States and its territories for purposes of ..." [cf. 26 CFR 1.1-1(c)].

Note the singular possessive pronoun "its", not "their", therefore carrying the implication that it relates to the "United States" as a corporation domiciled in the District of Columbia (in the singular sense), not in the sense of being the 50 States of the Union (in the plural sense). The map shows all the States of the Union, but it also shows D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, making the explanatory statement literally correct.

Properly construed, ZIP Codes can only be applicable in Federal territories and enclaves that may be located within the 50 States of the Union, and to the "United States" and District of Columbia and its territories -- cf. Piqua Bank v. Knoup, 6 Ohio 342, 404 (1856) and U.S. v. Butler, 297 U.S. 1, 63 (1936) to the effect that "in every state there are two governments; the state and the United States." Therefore, ZIP Code addresses are for the corporate "United States" and its agents (for example, a customs and duty collector at New York harbor, when they move out into the States of the Union to perform functions delegated to the "United States" by the National/Federal Constitution, or the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation, Bureau of Motor Vehicles, or a U.S. Congressman).

But, by propaganda, misleading information and seditious syntax, government has gotten nearly everyone in the 50 States of the Union to use ZIP Codes of address, and that creates a PRESUMPTION or a PREJUDICIAL ADMISSION that one is in such a Federal venue, or that one is such a government agent.

In general, it is well settled in law that Income Tax Statutes apply only to corporations and to their officers, agents, and employees acting in their official capacities, e.g. from Colonial Pipeline Co. v. Traigle, 421 U.S. 100, 44 L.Ed.2d 1, 95 S.Ct. 1538 (1975): "... However, all 'income tax statutes' apply only to state created creatures known as corporations no matter whether state, local, or federal." Since corporations act only through their officers, employees, etc., the income tax statutes reach out to them when acting in their official capacities, but not as individuals. This is the real purpose for Identifying Numbers -- cf. 26 CFR 301.6109-1(d) & (g) and 26 U.S.C. 6331(a) and 26 CFR 301.6331-1, Part 4.

Use of a ZIP Code address is tantamount to the admission of being a "citizen of the United States" who does not necessarily have the protections of the first eight Amendments to the Constitution (in the Bill of Rights) when proceeded against by Federal or State authority -- Maxwell v. Dow, 176 U.S. 581, 20 S.Ct. 448 (1900), but, "All the provisions of the constitution look to an indestructible union of indestructible states", Texas v. White, 7 Wall. 700; U.S. v. Cathcart, 25 F.Case No. 14,756; In re Charge to Grand Jury, 30 F. Case No. 18,273 (65 C.J. Section 2) -- not known to be overturned.

# # #

S A M P L E L E T T E R

To Whom It May Concern:

Please kindly correct your records to show that I am located at:

NON-DOMESTIC

c/o ______________ Street

City/Town, State (spell out full name)

zip code exempt (DMM 122.32)

Since the use of ZIP codes is voluntary (see Domestic Mail Service Regulations, Section 122.32), the U.S. Postal Service cannot discriminate against the non-use of ZIP codes, pursuant to the Postal Reorganization Act, Section 403 (Public Law 91-375)

The federal government attempts to assert jurisdiction by sending letters with ZIP codes, when jurisdiction would otherwise be lacking. The receipt and "acceptance" of mail with ZIP codes is one of the requirements for the Internal Revenue Service, in particular, to have jurisdiction to send notices. In fact, the IRS has adopted ZIP code areas as "Internal Revenue Districts". See the Federal Register, Volume 51, Number 53, for Wednesday, March 19, 1986.

The federal government cannot bill a __________________ State Citizen because such a Citizen is not within the purview of the District of Columbia, its territories, possessions or enclaves. As a group, these areas are now uniquely and collectively identified as "the federal zone", as explained in the book entitled The Federal Zone: Cracking the Code of Internal Revenue, San Rafael, Account for Better Citizenship, 1992. Your immediate cooperation in this matter will be most appreciated.

Signed with explicit reservation of all my rights

and without prejudice to any of my rights,

/s/ John Q. Doe __________________________________________________

John Q. Doe, _______________________ state Citizen

Nonresident Alien with respect to The Federal Zone

(D.C., its territories, possessions and enclaves)

From www.wealth4freedom.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aim
To the One who believes he is 'above this conspiracy' because One does not live in 'the District of Columbia'.

"Until all contracts, that the U.S. considers me under, are disclosed in full; all contracts are null and void."

If you are talking to me, I don't think you understood my position. We are talking about contracts that the U.S. "tricked" people into. It is on them to provide accurate information. If the information given to me, by them, is inaccurate; then the contracts hold no legal weight.

But no matter. I do appreciate you posting the information.

Do you have the information concerning House Deeds?

[edit on 7-11-2005 by ShadowHasNoSource]

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Shadowhasnosource,

You are a diamond in the rough,well put my freind well put."The people give a dictator his power".

Thanks. Sometimes you just gotta call things as they are. The language games are fun but ultimately meaningless.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   
You know, there really should be a Congressional Investigation of the Patriot Act and the UFO problem, as well as the sworn details of this Skull and Bones business.

Screw MAJ Clearance - know one need know the details publically as long as there investigated and the results given to the Senate for disclosure to the US People and the World.

As for the Patriot Act, well its better to trust ayour local Congressman than your present President, especially if the Masons or NWO may be connected with that Office.

Dallas

Aim

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowHasNoSource

Originally posted by Aim

"Until all contracts, that the U.S. considers me under, are disclosed in full; all contracts are null and void."

If you are talking to me, I don't think you understood my position. We are talking about contracts that the U.S. "tricked" people into. It is on them to provide accurate information. If the information given to me, by them, is inaccurate; then the contracts hold no legal weight.

But no matter. I do appreciate you posting the information.

Do you have the information concerning House Deeds?

[edit on 7-11-2005 by ShadowHasNoSource]

That is the point, there is no contract that 'You' have actually entered into with the Government. Almost all contracts will be alligned with your STRAWMAN identification. To be this 'person' the government refers to you would technically have to be a piece of paper, or something that does not exist. Here, I will give you the definition of a Natural Person and an Artificial Person;

Canadian Law Dictionary, 4th Edition
John A. Yogis, Q. C. Associate Dean and Professor of Law,
Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia

Natural Person:
“A natural person is a human being that has the capacity for right and duties.”

Artificial Person:
A legal entity, not a human being, recognized as a person in law to whom
legal rights and duties may attach.

Now tell me which one are you? When you agree to be this person your identification refers to you are saying you are an Officer of the Law, you are saying you are responsible for this piece of paper! YOU will never be sent to jail, this Artificial Person will and when it comes time for that STRAWMAN's trial the judge will ask "Is JOHN DOE here?" and John Doe if he does not know what's going on, will then stand up and say "I am JOHN DOE", notice the letterings of the names. In good faith (the law operates in good faith, hence ignorance of the law is no excuse) the Judge will never need to tell you which JOHN DOE he is referring to, there could be millions of JOHN DOEs, how in the hell could it possibly refer to yourself, John Doe?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join