It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former MI5 Agent Says 9/11 an Inside job

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
So we know for a fact that this guy worked for MI5?

Yeah, that was the only thing the British government admitted too. All his revelations though is a mystery cause the government put a gag order to stop the media during the trail.

[edit on 29-6-2005 by infinite]

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hunting Veritas
Until then I will hold my ground and never back down.

Ahhh
But by doing so you're missing evidence that could point out that you are wrong...

I have a question for you,

What if your wrong?
That my friend is a bigger problem than if there was no conspiracy.

I've said before I have no problem admitting I'm wrong. Hey, I want to be wrong! With the government (or the NWO) it's apparentely an extremely long drawn out process. You have a much better chance of surviving that and dying of old age than a random terrorist attack.

Hmm or maybe not. If the government was responsible for 9/11, then that means they're responsible for all the other terrorist attacks such as:

First U.S. Aircraft Hijacked, May 1, 1961
Weather Underground attack, January 27-29, 1975
Iran Hostage Crisis, November 4, 1979
Bomb at the U.S. Air Force Base at Ramstein, West Germany, August 31, 1981
Colombian Hostage-taking, April 8, 1983
Bombing of U.S. Embassy in Beirut, April 18, 1983
Bombing of Marine Barracks, Beirut, October 23, 1983
Restaurant Bombing in Spain, April 12, 1984
TWA Hijacking, June 14, 1985
Attack on a Restaurant in El Salvador, June 19, 1985
Berlin Discothèque Bombing, April 5, 1986
Bus Attack in Greece, April 24, 1987
Naples USO Attack, April 14, 1988
Pan Am 103 Bombing, December 21, 1988
U.S. Embassy Bombed in Peru, January 15, 1990
World Trade Center Bombing, February 26, 1993
Oklahoma City bombing, April 19, 1995
Attack on U.S. Embassy in Moscow, September 13, 1995
Attack on U.S. Embassy in Athens, February 15, 1996
Khobar Towers Bombing, June 25, 1996
Empire State Building Sniper Attack, February 23, 1997
U.S. Embassy Bombings in Kenya August 7, 1998
U.S. Embassy Bombings in Tanzania, August 7, 1998
Attack on U.S.S. Cole, October 12, 2000
Manila Bombing, December 30, 2000
Plus countless assasinations and attemps, kidnappings, attacks on other countries, etc.

Yeah I guess the Government has been busy. Well, at least we know regular people aren't capable of doing such things.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Hmm or maybe not. If the government was responsible for 9/11, then that means they're responsible for all the other terrorist attacks such as:

World Trade Center Bombing, February 26, 1993

i think you will find that the government DID have a hand in the bombing of the world trade centre in 1993 - the explosives were provided by the fbi.

this was only known about because the meetings were secretly recorded (the original plot was to detonate a harmless powder as a protest, but the fbi gave them real explosives and this made the guy very, very suspicious and so he recorded the meetings)

so who knows if they were involved in any of the other mentioned attacks...

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
blah blah blah, its the same old thing.
there are certain people, who think that there is fact and fiction, they want 'proof' of everything but the only proof they will ever truly accept is the president standing up on TV in front of them and saying yes i knew, i thought it was a good idea and my mate planned the thing.
This will never happen, guilty or innocent, it will never happen.
Nobody admits that stuff on tv, even Bill Clinton.
So if that is your idea of proof then i dont think you are gonna get anywhere, and i honeslty dont understand why you would be on a site like this.
The fundamental truth on life does not come out of the presidents mouth.
So ignore what he sais, keep and open mind.
It is very difficult to 'prove' anything.
Its one big swirl of contradiction and possibilities. real facts on anything to do with human society are few and far between.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
here's the deal

if you post something as a fact, it will be challenged and proof will be requested

if you post it as a theory, you will get opinions and discussion, and less flak

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   

So we know for a fact that this guy worked for MI5? Someone research it and prove it, and stop taking 2nd hand stories that use yet another person looking to 'get famous'.

The Shayler case - Guardian

Whistleblower

Gaddafi plot

Biogs

I think its safe to say he was an Agent.

Seriously, do the people on ATS believe EVERYTHING they read nowadays?

Nope, I just like to discuss the possibilities.....And truths....

You all preach about how you want to deny ignorance, but you in yourselves are going along an agenda that breeds nothing but ignorance!

What agenda?? The truth. Nothing more nothing less.

peace

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   

You all preach about how you want to deny ignorance, but you in yourselves are going along an agenda that breeds nothing but ignorance! The only thing you will accept is what you want, not the truth. Therefore, it is useless to debunk.

-wD

I would call you a rude word but i dont want to get another warning.
Ignorance is one of the biggest problems in society.

For your information, taking the time to do research even if that research turns out to be wrong is not ignorant. At least not compared to people who take no time to do it.
Intereacting in your research instead of just staring at a talking tv head like a moron, promotes crticial thinking and demotes moronic, one way, one thought, one truth, one opinion, ignorance.

True ignorance is assuming that you know everything, despite doing any reserach into it, and that everyone else is ignorant.
That is dangerous, it causes LOTS of social problems
so get over it

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
You know right well the blind Bush sheeple could see a videotape of Bush pushing the button so to speak, and they'd swear up and down the tape was doctored.

Here's a question: Why were fighter pilots ordered to stand down while the planes were hitting?

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
As i .... Shayler...interest.

I've seen Shayler in the Pub (Marylebone Kitchen & surrounding) many times.
If he had any secrets it'd be too easy to poison his Guinness.

MI5/6 are very good at disappearing people - if he was a real threat he'd be gone.

I think he's just opportunist / working on a new book!

[edit on 29-6-2005 by CTID56092]

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I've said it before and I'll keep saying it. All the proof that I've seen about 9/11 being an inisde job has had other explanations given by experts. I DO believe that the government knew SOMETHING was going to happen. But until I see something that someone can point to and say "THIS is the proof" and it can't be refuted, then I'll believe what the experts say. As far as this guy goes, WHERE is the proof? As someone else said, this is another case of someone saying "I think the government did it." He even said "his conviction" that the US government did it. I didn't see anything about having proof that they did it.

And another thing, I'm SERIOUSLY getting tired of being called a sheep, or unthinking, or a bushie, because I don't buy EVERY conspiracy theory out there, or that 9/11 was done by the government. Since when did having a different opinion mean that I'm automatically stupid?

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 01:40 AM
link   
debunkers of caution, hear this;

we need you too. you're right, just like ufology - conspiracy theories left to imaginative minds and lack of evidence result in tall tales. i agree, it cannot be proven without a shadow of a doubt that 911 was an inside job. certainly not because of the testimony from one questionable xM15 agent.

however, given the stonewall tactics to avoid investigation, paired with all the discrepencies to the official 911 story, the citizenry is justified asking questions.

only in cartoons should redflags like these go unquestioned;

WT7
operation northwoods
Downing St. Memo.

Not to mention the outrageous connections between the Bushes and BinLadens, the CIA and AlQaida.

should all us "conspiracy theorists" just let this stuff go? Skeptics keep demanding absolute proof. What if the above is the closest we'll get? No, its not absolute - but the topics warrant real investigation.

Meanwhile, the official story stands, and questions about WT7 and Downing St. Memos are drowned out. Why?

Skeptics, should we just let it go?

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   
No, we shouldn't just let it go. But just because I'm a skeptic, or don't agree with you and your theories, does that mean I'm a mindless idiotic sheep that believes everything that's spoonfed to me? Don't *I* have the right to an opinion too? Does the fact that I might not agree with you on EVERYTHING mean that I'm stupid? Not ALL theories are right and not everything is a conspiracy. Does the fact taht I'm a skeptic automatically mean that I can't be as smart as you are? Just because I'm asking questions, and would like proof of something, does that mean that I can't think for myself? Because I've been told that I'm an idiot for not immediately believing that 9/11 was a conspiracy. And that I'm a mindless sheep for believing the experts on what happened with the WTC collapse. How is THAT right?

Yes things need to be questioned, but where does it say that anyone that is a skeptic is automatically stupid and needs to be insulted and laughed at?

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
I've said it before and I'll keep saying it. All the proof that I've seen about 9/11 being an inisde job has had other explanations given by experts. I DO believe that the government knew SOMETHING was going to happen. But until I see something that someone can point to and say "THIS is the proof" and it can't be refuted, then I'll believe what the experts say.

I agree with you Zaphod, I have been swayed by what appears to be evidence, but normally turns out to be a bias perspective built from half truths.

However, I have been waiting for someone to debunk my thread regarding 2 statements made by GWB post 9/11.

Damning Evidence for 9/11 Conspiracy

Can you explain these 2 discrepencies?

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Tell you what Zaphod, you watch Alex Jones: Martial law. Here, have a link. And tell me that 9/11 was not an inside job.

Support the truth
"Dare to Know! Have Courage to Use Your Own Reason! " ...that is the motto of enlightenment.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hunting Veritas
Tell you what Zaphod, you watch Alex Jones: Martial law. Here, have a link. And tell me that 9/11 was not an inside job.

Support the truth
"Dare to Know! Have Courage to Use Your Own Reason! " ...that is the motto of enlightenment.

I agree, after seeing that documentary one CANNOT conlude otherwise that the Bush admin( in the least case) let 9/11 happen.

There are to many things that don't add up, and the presidents freudian slip of the tong in that statement about the first plane is but the tip of the iceberg, HAS ANYONE in the government ever asked GW bush which channel he was watching to see that first plane hit the WTC LIVE on tv?

[edit on 30-6-2005 by XyZeR]

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Tell you what Hunting Veritas, start showing a little respect for other peoples opinions. I have never and will never start throwing names out at people that believe a conspiracy just because I disagree with them so why is it just fine for those same people to throw names and insults at ME? That's all I want to know. Why is it just fine for the people that I disagree with to say whatever they want about me just because I have a different opinion as they do? I have had ONE debate with someone about a conspiracy that did NOT end up being something along the lines of "You're an idiot because you don't agree with me!" Is it too much to ask for a TINY modicum of RESPECT?!?!

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Tell you what Hunting Veritas, start showing a little respect for other peoples opinions.

I have the up most respect for ANYONE and their "opinion" is fine with me. But when it gets claimed as "fact". I start to worry.

I have never and will never start throwing names out at people that believe a conspiracy just because I disagree with them so why is it just fine for those same people to throw names and insults at ME?

I never said its OK to call people names because of their opinion. I don't know why people would contend a "theory" by name calling but I guess it helps people let off some excess steam. just a theory.

That's all I want to know. Why is it just fine for the people that I disagree with to say whatever they want about me just because I have a different opinion as they do?

I don't know.

I have had ONE debate with someone about a conspiracy that did NOT end up being something along the lines of "You're an idiot because you don't agree with me!" Is it too much to ask for a TINY modicum of RESPECT?!?!

No it is not too much to ask for a bit of respect. Everybody should treat everybody with respect, regardless of comments thrown. Its not a slug fest here it is a discussion forum. The problem with discussion is truths come out and need to be questioned. Some ignore the truths and straight away jump on the "debunk" train....................Not the "logic" train. Thats my guess anyways....

peace

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 05:34 AM
link   
zaphod, respect.

if you truly have concluded for yourself that the official story is on point, then power to you and your truth. each individual must decide for him/herself how to balance all the bias, ~pseudo~facts, and other variables. if your logic still leaves room for considerable doubt regarding the treason commited on 911, then power to you. dont be swayed in any direction but your own.

i would only emplore you to keep investigating.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost

sorry.............i'll need more than his words to make me believe.

and lucky for you, you GET more than his words. you get discrepencies to the official 911 story at every turn. this is just one more guy, aparently with no credentials according to all you blind faith having sheeple.

as if more thourough credentials would even convince you.

Bush split the people when he said the words "with or against". Well, why might splitting the people from the getgo be to his benefit?

you know and i know, 911 isnt as clear cut - black and white as to deserve the words "with or against". thats why we're here discussing it 4 years later.

for goodness sakes, the whole ordeal is so clouded, who exactly is bush talking about, with or against us....?~!

sorry.............i'll need more than his words to make me believe.

more than this guys words?

try WT7, downing street memo, project northwoods.

any or all of the above, and those are just the explosive topics. there certainly is more.

mr/ms lost person
do not ever classify me as a SHEEPLE. if i were a sheeple then i for sure would never be out here on this website........i certainly believe in ATS's motto of DENY IGNORANCE..........that's why i'm here

but i do not go running after and embracing every half baked theory that pops up out here. and this guy IMO does NOT have the full breadth of knowledge required to fully be able to back his statements.

angie

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
FYI, your little cutesy "sheeple" term is deemed the equivalent of calling someone a moron who doesn't think for themselves, aka insulting another ATS member for their opinion, aka a blatant violation of the T&C.

This is the last time it will appear in this forum.

Every one of these 5,000 9/11 threads gets people very involved and very emotional. Distinguishing fact from theory is a very difficult task in this case because of all the wildcards involved.

There is one clear fact though: No member will be insulted because of their opinions on the matter. You all have the right to speak out about what you feel and not get mocked. It won't happen again.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join