It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former MI5 Agent Says 9/11 an Inside job

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Prison Planet

June 27 2005

Attack Was 'Coup de'tat,' Buildings Were Demolished By Controlled Demolitions

Former MI5 agent David Shayler, who previously blew the whistle on the British government paying Al Qaeda $200,000 to carry out political assassinations, has gone on the record with his conviction that 9/11 was an inside job meant to bring about a permanent state of emergency in America and pave the way for the invasions of Afghanistan, Iraq and ultimately Iran and Syria.

David Shayler joined MI5 in October 1991 and worked there for five years. He started at F Branch (counter-subversion) in January 1992, and worked in T Branch (Irish terrorism) from August 1992 until October 1994. He left the organization in 1996.

Shayler appeared on The Alex Jones Show to kick off what will be a wider public campaign to educate the public on 9/11 issues and government corruption.

Shayler again risked jail by speaking out. The British government has a legal gag preventing him from speaking about his work during his MI5 tenure. Since what Shayler discussed was already on the public record (a consequence of which was his imprisonment on two separate occasions), he now feels safer in stepping back out into the limelight.

(...)

"It is in fact a criminal offence to interfere with a crime scene and yet in the case of 9/11 all the metal from the buildings is shipped out to China, there are no forensications done on that metal. Now that to me suggests they never wanted anybody to look at that metal because it was not going to provide the evidence they wanted to show people that it was Al-Qaeda."

Just another person who says it's an inside job, eh?

It's going to be interesting to see how the "Debunkers" take this.....

It seems the 'evidence' is piling up against the FEMA official report and "debunkers".....

So what else do you need to prove it was an inside job???

peace

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I was realy shocked yesterday, i asked a few american e-friends of mien to check out a website that is about 9/11, they said the following:

"I'm sorry i'm not going to check the info there, it is disrespectfull of the families of those who died on 9/11, and i bet it's just bush bashing material"

I was realy shocked that they would not even look at it, i guess that's just the easier thing to do. When i asked them some very tough questions about some of the anomalies on 9/11 they ignored me and finaly one said: "ok i'm putting you on ignore now!"

It seems to me that the general oppinion in America is as follows: It's black or white, you're either a bush fanboy or a left wing hippie bush bashers, you're either with us or against us. There are no gradations inbetween for most of you it seems, something i find very disturbing.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 06:07 AM
link   
"Hear no evil, see no Evil, Speak no evil" and all bad things will go away ...
Thats the way most people are trained to think these days it seems.
Thats how the people of the US and Europe will end up loosing everything they value, their hard earned properties, money, freedom and ultimatly the very essence of what makes each person unique.

O yeah and I bet ya I can tell you how this thread is gona go.

There will be people comming that will discredit this guy by saying he wasn't assigned to any tasks that can make him in the know about 9/11.

Then there will also be people that will skip that and start questioning why he left MI5 after such a short carreer.

They'll all dismiss him, just like they dismiss all the other people that have identified a rat by seeing, smelling and hearing it.

[edit on 29-6-2005 by thematrix]

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Interesting. David Shayler does, however, have a history of 'revelations' and therefore his opinions should be treated with some caution.

I notice it's only his 'conviction' ie no new evidence..

Also 'forensications' ?? - not a word in English English and certainly not aDavid Shayler word - IIRC he's ex-public school (Private/posh school)

[edit on 29-6-2005 by CTID56092]

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Well, there are a few of us (evil Americans, that is) who love our country, yet tend not to see things in black & white like most people in the US lately.

We're known as ex-pats

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
the debunkers would lke to point out Mr. Shayler left MI5 in 1996

next

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   
i'm open to most anything......AND i'm a proud american........but i just don't feel this fella has enough info to back himself up............and as the previous poster pointed out............he left MI5 in 96............

sorry.............i'll need more than his words to make me believe.

angie

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
the debunkers would lke to point out Mr. Shayler left MI5 in 1996

next

The middle party would like to point out plans of the scale suggested would be made years in advance.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   

and lucky for you, you GET more than his words. you get discrepencies to the official 911 story at every turn. this is just one more guy, aparently with no credentials according to all you blind faith having sheeple.

as if more thourough credentials would even convince you.

Bush split the people when he said the words "with or against". Well, why might splitting the people from the getgo be to his benefit?

you know and i know, 911 isnt as clear cut - black and white as to deserve the words "with or against". thats why we're here discussing it 4 years later.

for goodness sakes, the whole ordeal is so clouded, who exactly is bush talking about, with or against us....?~!

more than this guys words?

try WT7, downing street memo, project northwoods.

any or all of the above, and those are just the explosive topics. there certainly is more.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
good point, but we probably have plans to nuke russia, mine the moon for diamonds, repel alien invaders with lasers, control the weather, etc etc

if you take the position it was OBL, considering the '93 attack on WTC, it is just as plausible they went back to the drawing board figured if you can't blow them up from underneath, and you don't have icbm's or a nuclear submarine, maybe you just crash something into them......

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost
and lucky for you, you GET more than his words. you get discrepencies to the official 911 story at every turn. this is just one more guy, aparently with no credentials according to all you blind faith having sheeple.

as if more thourough credentials would even convince you.
more than this guys words?

try WT7, downing street memo, project northwoods.

any or all of the above, and those are just the explosive topics. there certainly is more.

Thats pritty much what I ment with

They'll all dismiss him, just like they dismiss all the other people that have identified a rat by seeing, smelling and hearing it.

If it was just this 1 guy saying it, then ok, dismiss him.
But over the last few years, an almost stagering amount of small and big errors, small and big expert opinions and small and big in the know opinions have been brought to light.

The ones that still think there's nothing more to 9/11 then the evil terrorists attacking the good god graced people of america, sorry, but then your just plain blind and totaly unwilling to see beyond what you've been told by your goverment.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Wasnt he discredited after writing a set of books that jepordised MI5?
The guy cant be trusted.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
As i am British, i can tell you that David Shayler did work for MI5, but he is nothing more then a traitor in the eyes of some people. This is what he basically did when he left MI5;

MI5 officer David Shayler leaves the Intelligence Service. He is alleged to have taken MI5 documents with him.

In August he supplies damning details of MI5 operations to the Mail on Sunday newspaper. They include the accusation that the government kept secret files on politicians who are now cabinet ministers. Mr Shayler leaves after the allegations are published.

July: He accuses MI5 of failing to react to an impending terrorist attack on the Israeli Embassy in 1994. He also recounts how MI6 officers DAVID WATSON and RICHARD BARTLITT plotted an assassination attempt against Libyan leader Colonel Gaddafi in 1996.

August: Mr Shayler is arrested in France and held without charge for nearly four months in a Paris jail.

November: The UK Government's attempts to extradite Mr Shayler are rejected by a French court. Mr Shayler says he will not make fresh revelations about the UK's secret services and he attempts to get charges against him dropped.

August: Mr Shayler threatens to reveal more M15 secrets - this time via the internet. He claims that the intelligence information is already stored on his computer and could be released at the push of a button.

September: Mr Shayler compares his treatment with that of Melita Norwood - the elderly spy whose activities had been known about by M15 since 1992. He claims M15 is vindictive against him because he has embarrassed it with his revelations.

December: Mr Shayler launches a campaign to return to the UK.

February: The government issues a writ against Shayler for breaches of confidence, contract and copyright laws on files held by MI5 and the British overseas secret service, MI6.

Shayler also says that MI5 files allege that former Beatle John Lennon gave money to the IRA.

March: Mr Shayler's girlfriend hands a dossier of documents he has prepared about the alleged Gaddafi assassination plot into the headquarters of Special Branch.

In a bizarre twist police arrests a student at Kingston University in Surrey after an alleged breach of the official secrets act.

Julie Ann Davies, a researcher for the satirical TV programme the Mark Thomas Comedy Product, has her college computer searched by police because she has been in contact with David Shayler.

April: MI6 sends agents to Washington to solicit the help of Exodus Communications in closing Mathaba.Net. Exodus Communications threatens NameSecure.Com with closure of all services unless NameSecure.Com suspends Mathaba.Net services. Mathaba.Net opens numerous mirror sites and moves its headquarters to London "in retaliation for the inaction of FCO on matters of human rights abuses in Sudan" and for "sponsoring terrorism in Africa".

May: To mark his 1,000th day in what he calls "political exile", Shayler plans to mount a crucifix outside the British Embassy in Paris in protest of his treatment by the British Government. He is not allowed to go through with his plans.

July: Mr Shayler's novel, The Organisation, is passed by the government censors. Described as "a gritty thriller about spies, sex and football", he wrote it while living in France.

A High Court judge quashes an order made in March which required the editors of The Guardian and Observer to hand over documents and e-mails sent to them By David Shayler.

The court warned against the making of court disclosure orders against newspapers which might "stifle" investigative journalism unless there was "compelling evidence" the orders were in the public interest.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I, too, have heard about 9/11 being an inside job. There is a rumour going round that the attack on the Pentagon was an inside job. I read - a long time ago admittedly, that the passengers in the aircraft destined to hit the Pentagon, managed to overpower their hijackers but it was too late and the aircraft crashed into/onto the ground 150 yards short of the target! The 'alledged inside' job done on the Pentagon, was supposedly to reinforce the despicable and cowardly attack on the Twin Towers.

Whatever is the case, I am certain that opinion of an ex-MI6 operative, should be taken with a very large pinch of salt.

I am afraid that, like the assassination of JFK, and the myth of Roswell, we will never get to the truth - if in fact it was an inside job - which this Brit doubts for one minute.

How anybody - especially Americans - can think that this was an inside job, and take the accusations of David Shayler seriously, is quite beyond me!

As for the eventual invasions of Iraq, followed by invasions of Iran and possibly Syria, whatever next? An invasion of the earth by little green monsters from planet Loonyville?

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I, too, have heard about 9/11 being an inside job. There is a rumour going round that the attack on the Pentagon was an inside job. I read - a long time ago admittedly, that the passengers in the aircraft destined to hit the Pentagon, managed to overpower their hijackers but it was too late and the aircraft crashed into/onto the ground 150 yards short of the target! The 'alledged inside' job done on the Pentagon, was supposedly to reinforce the despicable and cowardly attack on the Twin Towers.

Whatever is the case, I am certain that opinion of an ex-MI6 operative, should be taken with a very large pinch of salt.

I am afraid that, like the assassination of JFK, and the myth of Roswell, we will never get to the truth - if in fact it was an inside job - which this Brit doubts for one minute.

How anybody - especially Americans - can think that this was an inside job, and take the accusations of David Shayler seriously, is quite beyond me!

As for the eventual invasions of Iraq, followed by invasions of Iran and possibly Syria, whatever next? An invasion of the earth by little green monsters from planet Loonyville?

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hunting Veritas
It seems the 'evidence' is piling up against the FEMA official report and "debunkers".....

Since when do opinions of equate to evidence?

So what else do you need to prove it was an inside job???

You said it.....evidence.

What do you mean "what else"? What has anybody who claims that it was an inside job provided except their unprofessional opinion?

I have no problem believing the Clinton and Bush administrations worked together to pull off the greatest attack on US soil for no reason at all. But you've got to give me a reason to believe that. I'm not going to believe just because some anti government person says so or just because that's what I want to hear. Credible evidence from credible people is mandatory and, in all the 9/11 conspircies, in short supply.

I was realy shocked yesterday, i asked a few american e-friends of mien to check out a website that is about 9/11, they said the following:

"I'm sorry i'm not going to check the info there, it is disrespectfull of the families of those who died on 9/11, and i bet it's just bush bashing material"

You're friends are right. Name one 9/11 site without an anti-government or anti-Bush leaning.

As far as David:

has gone on the record with his conviction that 9/11 was an inside job meant to bring about a permanent state of emergency in America and pave the way for the invasions of Afghanistan, Iraq and ultimately Iran and Syria.

But then:

Shayler elaborated by saying the evidence suggests the attack was originally meant to be much wider in scope and was an attempt at a violent coup intended to decapitate the entire government as a pretext for martial law.

So the US government planned the attacks to wipe out the US government.
They planned the attacks to have the military take over Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, and Syria in order for the military to take over the US.

riiiiiight.

No where in the article does he provide any evidence to back his claims.

"I've seen the results of terroristic explosions and so on and no terrorist explosion has ever brought down a building.

Guess what buddy, there's never been a terrorist attack on the scale of 9/11 before.

David Shayler joins a spate of recent credible whistleblowers

STOP
This is why people should check their sources.
How can you in your right mind call David "credible"? Incredible.

I have a question to all how believe that 9/11 was an inside job.
What if you're wrong?

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
American idiots have ignored on scene witnesses of explosives in the basement of WTC on 911,
Why would they now pay attention to someone with no direct evidence or experience?

America is fat, dumb, lazy and stupid.
They accepted a president that is a lazy idiot himself.
Couldn't even be bothered to treat the US public with any respect during the first debate.

The American people still haven't figured out, he doesn't need the American public to be elected, he has his own method.

If it weren't for our military strength,
The rest of the world would simply walk away from this insane place.
After the economy is screwed up enough we won't be able to support this large a military and the rest of the world can start to relax, well about us anyway.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   

ThatsJustWeird
What if you're wrong?

Well I will Deny Ignorance and say nothing, learning from my error I shall try not to make the same mistake again, I will hold silence for the innocent victims. I will know I am wrong and will not say "911" and "conspiracy" in the same sentence ever again. Until then I will hold my ground and never back down.

I have a question for you,

What if your wrong?
That my friend is a bigger problem than if there was no conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
So we know for a fact that this guy worked for MI5? Someone research it and prove it, and stop taking 2nd hand stories that use yet another person looking to 'get famous'.

Seriously, do the people on ATS believe EVERYTHING they read nowadays?

You all preach about how you want to deny ignorance, but you in yourselves are going along an agenda that breeds nothing but ignorance! The only thing you will accept is what you want, not the truth. Therefore, it is useless to debunk.

-wD

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
WebDevil, David Shayler did work for MI6. Last year he was arrested at Heathrow Airport when he flew in from the States where he was promoting a book about him time in MI6.

He has - at least in this country - opened up many a can of worms about all kinds of wierd things (not going in to that here - sorry!) and some of his revalations have been startling to say the least.

Several people (establishment, that is) have tried to debunk some of his stories, but under the FOI act, it has often proved to be the case that in some things, he has spoken the truth.

9/11 - well, only time will tell but, as I said in my double post (storms buggering up the broadband connection) I don't believe it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join