It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former MI5 Agent Says 9/11 an Inside job

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Zaphod58, I have to assume that these quotes you copied are from the post 9/11 era. If you look(I have to assume you dont know) you will see that the "instructions or procedures that are now in place have always been in place like that EXCEPT between June 1st and September 12th 2001. If you investigate you will see that for some reason the ability for the military to act on his own, so that as you say "They arent sitting on the tarmac wondering what to do next" was taken away via a change in the intercept rules that if I remember had been set up in 1979 and had not been changed till 6/01. Which basically said that the military had to wait for orders from the commander-in-chief. It was changed back to the original orders the day after 9/11/01.

One has to ask there selves why would this happen. It seems that other fail safes were put in place that day just like this one. For example the FAA explicitly stating (I believe in the same month of june) that pilots would no longer be able to carry weapons on bored the plane. If I remember correctly , they were aloud to before the new rules, and also like the other order I believe this one was also taken away sometime after 9/11 making it possible for pilots to carry a gun.

You add that on with the fact that the 9/11 hijackers managed to pick the day that all these war games was going on with the day that they were going to do some of the very things that were happening in their war games with the fact that some how threats were made to Airforce one per the press sec. with the fact that the whitehouse went on cipro the day of 9/11 thereby rendering themselves basically immune to the anthrax attacks that would shortly happen and it all adds up to a very unanswered event that we know very little about still today.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

posted by Koka
8:46am When Flight 11 hits the WTC at 8:46 a.m., President Bush's motorcade is crossing the John Ringling Causeway on the way to Booker Elementary from the Colony Beach and Tennis Resort on Longboat Key.

Seismic records pinpoint the crash at 26 seconds after 8:46 a.m.

8:55am President Bush's motorcade arrives at Booker Elementary School for a photo-op to promote his education policies.

"But I was whisked off there—I didn't have much time to think about it.”

Boston Herald editor
Think about that. Bush's remark implies he saw the first plane hit the tower. But we all know that video of the first plane hitting did not surface until the next day. Could Bush have meant he saw the second plane hit—which many Americans witnessed? No, because he said that he was in the classroom when Andrew Card whispered in his ear that a second plane hit.” The article, noting that Bush has repeated this story more than once, asks, “How could the commander in chief have seen the plane fly into the first building—as it happened?”

But Dubya did have access to a closed-circuit television in his armored presidential limousine with full electronic communication gear installed, at the time of Flight 11 impact; 8:46. Bush was in the limousine until after 8:55; so if his mainstream media partners had sent him a live feed of the 1st impact into the North Tower, Dubya could have watched it live. What a thrill. Then being the dummy he really is, he blabbed it all over the world, and aides and defenders and loyalists scrambled to explain his babbling away.

“And I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower—the television was obviously on, and I use to fly myself, and I said, ‘There's one terrible pilot.’ And I said, ‘It must have been a horrible accident.’ But I was whisked off there—I didn't have much time to think about it.”

Where was Dubya whisked off to?

Out of the limousine and into the Booker Elementary School. That is where Dubya hid behind little schoolchildren and did NOTHING to defend almost 3000 murdered Americans. Did Dubya say anything to Andrew Card when told about the 2nd plane? No? Did Dubya say anything to any of his aides during the entire school video? No? Did you see any Secret Service doing anything? No?

Download video in QuickTime format (12.5 megs) - Right click and save

<< 1  2  3   >>

join