It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People talking about UFO's more and more

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Do you think we're getting closer and closer everyday to full disclosure? For the past few weeks, I've heard nothing except aliens and UFO's. It's like all you hear about is people like Prophet Yahweh now.

Another example, on the History Channel, all we hear about are aliens. That's about like the only programs they have on in the evening now.

I just find it weird that everyone finds sudden interest now.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I don't think that we are any closer to full disclosure by the government, as they are opposed to it. There is just more information available on the subject than there used to be and people are more informed.

[edit on 28-6-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
As many say, there will be disclosure soon, not by the government but by extraterrestrials themselves.
I feel it, or better, i'm in need for it to happen because this can't go on the way it is.
Corruption, poverty, unger, war, death, civil wars, AIDS, power struggle....

This can't be the destiny we're made for, and if man himself can't change this situation by his own "they" have to help us.

Let's keep waiting, but no, the government won't disclosure.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I think we're in a booming UFO period where people are doing a little research and asking themselves questions and getting interested in the subject. I think what comes out of Brazil will really boost UFO disclosure. It all depends........haven't heard anything solid about what those researchers have been told from the Brazil government

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Well now you will see a lot because of the current funk American subculture is in with the NASA rovers, Prophet Yahweh, space ship one, and movies like war of the worlds, hitch hikers guide to the Galaxy, Star Wars not only that were also in a time were there are going to be a lot of amazing technologies discovered and put to use.

[edit on 28-6-2005 by iksmodnad]

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Its a media fad now more than anything. Summer blockbusters like star wars and war of the worlds spawn off countless small roles.

tv stations tend to air whats popular at the time, so stations like tlc, history, discovery etc air alien and ufo shows.

the moment the g8 talks turn to aliens and ufos... then its time to give it a 2nd look.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
They're replaying all the Sci Fi UFO documentaries now opposite Bush's "historic" please like my pet war speech.

I found the programming decision interesting.

[edit on 28-6-2005 by RANT]

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
"Please like my war"

What a pathetic man IMO. Terrorists weren't blowing each other up in Iraq until we got there!

Anyway, yeah I skipped that lame speach and watched UFO Files. It's still on until 9pm.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
There will never be official disclosure from the US gov't. Only a full out "invasion" type scenerio could bring admission from the gov't, and even then they would try and find a way to mask that.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Yeah, I think some good information or flat out disclosure will be leaking out of Brazil soon. But I'm sure the U.S. Government will debunk all of it or say they have nothing to do with it...

top topics

join