It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could ATS play a role in Bush's Impeachment?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Dear Mods,

Do you think it is possible to provide for the use of the right wing echo chamber of ATS a new smilie?

I propose that it should depict a head being stuck in sand.

Either that or a smiley face with fingers stuck in ears shouting " la la la la la I cannot hear you la la la la".

I look forward to seeing this option soon.

Cheers

BHR

p.s. Nygdan, This would have been handy for you in your last post.

[edit on 30-6-2005 by BillHicksRules]

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by BillHicksRules
I propose that it should depict a head being stuck in sand.

Either that or a smiley face with fingers stuck in ears shouting " la la la la la I cannot hear you la la la la".

I like that, BHR.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
I am Pro-Bush. As long as this "neo-con fascist nazi sheeple" is around, I would not sit by and let ATS become a liberal stronghold. No, sir.

-wD

So because I'm anti-Bush and against the war in Iraq, that makes me a liberal? When are you going to stop buying into the R vs. D propaganda that the media spews out?

I am a conservative. Not a liberal. And most definitely not a neo-con. And you'd be surprised at just how much of a liberal Bush is, if you want to play the conservative vs. liberal game! Go to this article, and it's at IntellectualConservative.com. It's not a liberal site.

Bush and his gang are shredding the Constitution.

And I'm sick of those "God Bless America" stickers and magnets. Know why? Because they should say REPENT AMERICA!!!

<< 1   >>

join