It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could ATS play a role in Bush's Impeachment?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Dear Mods,

Do you think it is possible to provide for the use of the right wing echo chamber of ATS a new smilie?

I propose that it should depict a head being stuck in sand.

Either that or a smiley face with fingers stuck in ears shouting " la la la la la I cannot hear you la la la la".

I look forward to seeing this option soon.

Cheers

BHR

p.s. Nygdan, This would have been handy for you in your last post.

[edit on 30-6-2005 by BillHicksRules]

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by BillHicksRules
I propose that it should depict a head being stuck in sand.

Either that or a smiley face with fingers stuck in ears shouting " la la la la la I cannot hear you la la la la".

I like that, BHR.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
I am Pro-Bush. As long as this "neo-con fascist nazi sheeple" is around, I would not sit by and let ATS become a liberal stronghold. No, sir.

-wD

So because I'm anti-Bush and against the war in Iraq, that makes me a liberal? When are you going to stop buying into the R vs. D propaganda that the media spews out?

I am a conservative. Not a liberal. And most definitely not a neo-con. And you'd be surprised at just how much of a liberal Bush is, if you want to play the conservative vs. liberal game! Go to this article, and it's at IntellectualConservative.com. It's not a liberal site.

Bush and his gang are shredding the Constitution.

And I'm sick of those "God Bless America" stickers and magnets. Know why? Because they should say REPENT AMERICA!!!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join