It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about events of 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I just have a simple question.

Before the planes hit, they had to be flying quite low, obviously. Now did anyone see them coming before they hit, even if for a brief moment?

This would clear up the nonsense that it wasnt planes that hit, holograms, etc etc.

Just a simple question.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
There were thousands of people who saw the planes approach, maneuver, bank and hit. But you don't read many eyewitness accounts. Much has been swept under the carpet - but I think the theory of "holograms" is a red herring, developed as an indication of how silly some conspiracy theories can be.

It is sad that the presence of such non sequitur concepts leads some to report that the more plausible well-researched explanations not in line with the so-called "offical" story must also be crackpot theories.

The majority of New Yorkers believe the US government (read Bush administration) had a hand in 9/11 and that the official story is a lie.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

The majority of New Yorkers believe the US government (read Bush administration) had a hand in 9/11 and that the official story is a lie.

Although this administration made it finally happen, a plan such as this has this has been in the offing for years. Why there was talk of flying planes into buildings and blaming Cuba in the 1960's (Operation Northwoods).

For an interesting persepctive, try and tune in to www.spyman.ca TONIGHT, Sunday @ 10 p.m. EST, where they will have guest speaker Sydney White. She is an member of the Committee on Monetary and Economic Reform and is an investigative reporter and journalist. I've attended her lectures and she is very knowledgeable and interesting. She is going to be giving a detailed timeline of events leading up to 9/11...but goes back decades.

If you have a chance, she's fascinating.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I was just reading some other 9/11 thread when I had the question for this thread. It never dawned on me until now that I never really read or seen people saying how they saw the planes approach etc.

What about at the pentagon? What did they see coming?

That one seems to be more of a mystery.

I dont really follow 9/11 stuff, im just curious.

Did anyone witness that before it happened ?

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
I was just reading some other 9/11 thread when I had the question for this thread. It never dawned on me until now that I never really read or seen people saying how they saw the planes approach etc.

What about at the pentagon? What did they see coming?

That one seems to be more of a mystery.

I dont really follow 9/11 stuff, im just curious.

Did anyone witness that before it happened ?

Yes people saw it, it went right over a highway.
The eyewitness accounts are all conflicting, some say its what the government
says it is, and others say something entirely different.
Then others...here on this site, will tell you their friends were there and saw it,
but they won't tell you that persons name, so that it can be traced back
to the big list all the other eyewitnesses who have been documented.
Which means...yes, they are probably lying.

There is a ton of info and disinfo on this topic, and its all at your fingertips on the world wide interweb.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Now what kind of idiot would give their friends name out online? You going to post your name and addess online, that is supposed to be a real no-no. Heck I am still mad at my SIL for giving my name and phone number out to some organization she belonged to. They called me wanting money, they won't call back again I assure you. Just because someone does not post a name does not mean they are lying. I have been offered gifts to give out info on people and will not do it. So truthfully if you had seen something that day would you want your friends to post info on you on here or any other forum?

[edit on 27-6-2005 by goose]

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Hologram theory is still a good one to take into consideration.

It means we could go years without 2nd guessing whether we actually saw what really happened, or if we saw, At the time, What we were supposed to see.

It is an exercise in seeing what exactly could the government pull off.

Say for example, aliens landed, and were friendly. We would see this much on TV, but then, next thing you know, these weird lights in the sky are wreaking havoc on Planet Earth, wouldn't we just assume it was the same Aliens???

Yeah, based on nothing, but technology we have never seen before!

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

There is truth to this statement.

Zogby Poll states 9/11 was cover up

On the eve of a Republican National Convention invoking 9/11 symbols, sound bytes and imagery, half (49.3%) of New York City residents and 41% of New York citizens overall say that some of our leaders "knew in advance that attacks were planned on or around September 11, 2001, and that they consciously failed to act," according to the poll conducted by Zogby International. The poll of New York residents was conducted from Tuesday August 24 through Thursday August 26, 2004. Overall results have a margin of sampling error of +/-3.5.

[edit on 6/27/2005 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 02:37 AM
link   
in the docu/film 911 in plane sight you see live footage from FOX news in which a FOX employee close to the towers saw plane 2 hit and he desribes the plane as he saw it flew over :
Reporter:"It was definatly not a commercial airliner, it was a a white plane which had a blue circular logo on the front"
NEwsreader:"So this mean this could be cargo planes"
Reporter:Yeah once again it was not a commercial airliner, it just looked like it didn't belong there

Like so much footage of 911, this was aired once, and never again...

But what puzzles me the most is that George W Bush makes a statement about seeing the first plane fly live into the WTC in a classroom at least 15 hours before the first known video of that horrible event was ever broadcast on TV.........
The only known footage of the first crash was acidentaly shot by 2 French brothers who were making a docu about NY firefighters.

Listen to him yourself, and tell me what channel was he watching ?

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by goose
So truthfully if you had seen something that day would you want your friends to post info on you on here or any other forum?

Well, if not, I wouldn't expect them to be believed.

Without any way of verifying the claim, they may as well say nothing because that's how much an 'eyewitness account' with no eyewitness is worth.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
what about rumsfeld messing up when he said this.

"the people who attacked the United States in New York, shot down the plane over Pennsylvania."

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
We all know how smart Rumsfeld is.
He ranks right up there with Ashcroft, and his covering the naked statues.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by quango

Originally posted by goose
So truthfully if you had seen something that day would you want your friends to post info on you on here or any other forum?

Well, if not, I wouldn't expect them to be believed.

Without any way of verifying the claim, they may as well say nothing because that's how much an 'eyewitness account' with no eyewitness is worth.

The thing is though most people are not going to give out your name that does not neccesarily mean the info they are sharing is a lie just that they can't share the name of whomever saw it. And true it is not worth much if it can't be verified. Would you not be furious if a friend gave out your name address and phone number to someone online to verify something, if they did I doubt you would ever tell them anything again.

new topics

top topics

join