It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spinning object in sky videod by me

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
it looked way to high to be tied down also.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This is by far the best piece of evidence of a member capturing a UFO on ATS I have ever seen and I have been a member of ATS for 2 years. Most of the people here say they have seen ufos but have no proof.

But you my friend have ample proof. The video blew my mind towards the end as the UFO started what looks like teleporting into 3 different parts of the sky. Either that or moving really really fast.

I gave you my last vote for WATS for June. Keep up the great work.

THIS is the kind of stuff that should be on ats. Not people with bogus claims and no evidence.

I loved your reactions in the movie BTW
. He He... You should definitely send this in to one of the UFO sites and even contact your local media about it and try and get it aired.... seeing as they are starting to air this sort of thing (the prophet guy and all)

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I also thought it could've been tied down after reading xu's post, but how come it disappears at some points?

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
You have voted TrentReznor for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Oh the people who claim that this is either a balloon or a man made object thrown in the sky. I suggest you actually watch the video OR watch it again and take a closer look at the end of the video. Can a balloon accelerate so fast you can't see it? Can a balloon teleport from one part of the sky to another? Can a balloon disappear from the naked eye in a split second when clearly seen for 3-4 minutes beforehand?

It is just foolish and ignorant to label this as a balloon, when clearly it is not. Common sense and basic science people, I suggest you follow it!

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Interesting.

Where specifically in Manchester are you and what direction / how far away was it? What time / date?

Surely there must have been some reports in the local press.

Normally very cynical on these but this is a good one!

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Yeah, you'd think people from their cars would've seen it or people walking down the street.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I agree this is no balloon because the disappeering act at the end was something else. Either the guy who videod tape this is pulling our leg or the video is genuine and aliens are among us!!
good video nontheless.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
firstly, i want your video recorder
, i was surprised that you were able to notice it with the naked eye, considering that unless you really look closely, you can't really see anything without it being zoomed. it's my opinion that this video is amazing, and if i were you, i'd make as many copies as you can and distribute asap! send it to other ufo research communities for analysis, etc.

dfh

oh yea, one extra wats for you

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Amazing video, blew me away right at the end there. Also the segment where we get a good look at the object spinning is impressive too. I'd say thats a definate ufo there. Oh good commentry too

xu

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
guys, the thing doesnt teleports or cloaks, just the camera is focusing to a spot on the glass few inches away, ask Trent about it, as he is saying the same thing both in his post and in the video , and if you take a more carefull look, the late actor on the video (the teleporting and cloaking moves) is not the main object but the stain on the window, we dont see the main object after the time camera focuses to the stain on the window (camera loses the track of the main objetc and fixes to the stain on the window until trent notices that it is what it is), after that video ends.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
OMG thats totally awesome!!!

I AM freaked out dude!!!

thats by far the best video ive ever seen before!!

i doubt your hoaxing this....but Holy F*&@

Nice Job!! i will give you my above award too!
you have definatly got lucky as heck today!!

we all got lucky!!! this is hard core stuff ! lol
agian if you hoaxed this you are a total pro man
either way some amazing stuff here

that video got me saying what you were saying; only i was saying it constantly!!! LOL

I have NEVER seen anything like THAT!!!
I have never heard about anything even remotely similar to that!!!

thats a unique thing to us right there

did you say "Hello?"
LOL

Looks like things are heating up yall

**Just a silly Q....did you summon it?**
LOL

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
ok I'm splicing a 5 second clip of a very intresting part
and the resoloution is awsome detail.

ill leave it in its raw format

oh and I think it does teleport i think it was somwhere around 10 seconds beforethe dirty window bit

ill have to chk

[edit on 26-6-2005 by TrentReznor]

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   
great video...

But I leaning toward man-made object with a alien twist...

or

It could someone time traveling experiment...with that speed...I think it's possible...

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
yes i watched the part right before you spit in the window

IT DOES TELEPORT!!!!!

Watch the CLouds for referance

it has a 'phasing' teleport its freaking amazing

its in both places at ONCE!!!!!

then ZIP its in the 2nd place for a full chrono-phase LOOL!!!

it teleports at least 6 or so times and it moves wide distances too
look closely it is in 2 places at once when its turned its teleporting thing on!!

Duddee Wheres the Military Clean Up Crew?>??!!!
Now this has gotta get covered up right?
This is the best video ever !!!

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Im uploading a splice of it on yousend it.com

its 50mb(lol i hate mpeg4) and its 17 seconds

but the detail is amazing

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
qote(Duddee Wheres the Military Clean Up Crew?>??!!!)

ya, the mib are on the way,you should get your camra out again.lol

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Where specifically in Manchester are you and what direction / how far away was it? What time / date?

I live in the center of middleton just behind the arndale center(mall)

my window face exactly s/w towards manchester newroad in manchester city center direction

I took this video today at abot 10 I think
(oops now the MIB know where i live)

man to who ever said im pulling your leg..
If I could fake this Iwould beworking for ILM studios not stuck here in manchester with a #ty printing job.

[edit on 26-6-2005 by TrentReznor]

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
very nice video hoax or not. by the way to me the reflections give it an appearance that its spinning relatively slow at times.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I'll get the 50mb video tommorow when I wake up. Good luck with it all.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join