It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More proof of Australia as the first stop for the Illuminati?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   
recentally, i have read the post on disarming australia, and the posts for the plan of the illuminati. one part of the plan is to denounce all the religeons, and i remembered something which could be a start to this part of the plan. in australia, SALVIA DIVINORUM is illegal and given the same status as coc aine and heroine, when there is no proof of that it is addictive. the plant is known by some as the "Diviner's Sage", and is an essential for working with alternate states of mind and shaman healing rituals. australia is the only country to ban this plant. please post your opinions and if you think this could be part of the illuminati's plan or i'm just too paranoid.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I've tried salvia personally. It is not a recreational drug like coc aine and heroin. It definitely opens you up to other dimensions, that's for sure...quite scary too though.

I think if they just keep it legal here in the States, and don't talk much about it, not many people will try it. If they made it illegal, people would try it just because it's taboo. I personally don't plan on ever using it again.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Climb aboard the Illuminati "bus"......there are no 'first' stops....this ride is guaranteed to take you around the world.....

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Agreed, Seekerof. That trip will probably be everywhere all at once too.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   
If it is part of say the aborginie religious ceremonies, then yeah, thats a line they shouldnt be crossing. A bunch of tribesmen smoking.... well, whatevber they smoke to get in touch with one of thier divine beings is not bothering anyone. Its part of thier religion. Tho, Im not sure, is this plant part of thier ceremonies?

In the US peyote is legal for members of the Native American Church for thier vision quests, because peyote and other native hallucingens have been part of thier religious rituals for thousands of years. Thus, its legal for them, illegal for others. It should be legal universally, but thats another topic.

It seems more and more the war on drugs is also an attempt to war on peoples religious beliefs. The Rastafarians, pagans, Voodoun, native Americans, ect, all have used some plant substance in thier rituals and religious ceremonies. Whats next, banning wine and alcohol so Christians and catholics cant take part in holy communion?

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 03:27 PM
link   
the plant is used in shamen healing rituals as well as by some tribes for medicine. there have been no hospitalisations because of the plant, when there have actually been hospitalisations for nutmeg. the plant causes no permanent damage and you don't get addicted to it unless you use it in high amount, but thats true for most medicine too (such as cough syrup and air sickness medicine).

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Climb aboard the Illuminati "bus"......there are no 'first' stops....this ride is guaranteed to take you around the world.....

regards
seekerof

LOL

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 03:30 AM
link   
When done right Salvia will definitely kick your ass into another dimension. The transition is so abrupt it gives me car sickness.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 04:49 AM
link   
yep too true, Australia, we are no longer the lucky land, we also have politicians trying to divide people into tribes, ie, by race, surely a step backward, for this day and age, but we are coming to a boiling point and it ain't gonna be good times ahead......................................

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I have a mate who used to work for IBM in the 70s and to my complete suprise he told me he had worked in Australias underground facilities. This guy is very smart and on the level. He told me about a government base he worked in that was located deep in the snowey mountains. When he worked thier the computers were far in advance of anything on the surface and were thier to record everything. He emphasised that they would down load and update daily. I asked him why they would do this, he sruged his sholders and said nothing. He told me that Pine Gap is alot bigger than everyone thinks and that he was only allowed to see a small part of it.

Our parliment is state of the art and self contained. Most of it is underground. Australia is an ideal safe haven in times of trouble and Australians will not rise up against a Global Authority. Australians used to define themselves as proud members of the most powerfull empire in the world. After WWII we have been strugiling to define ourselves while cringing at the blatent way our leaders suck up to the US.

Australia has never known the freedom that some third world countries enjoy because as people we far prefer security over freedom. This is the childish attitude of Empire.

Our greatest acheivement as a people was the way we through away the snobary of the class system and abandoned the bloody infighting that still plagues Ulster. These ideals are what we should be exporting not empirialism. Australians and our vast untaped resources will come to the fore in these troubled times. The question is will we allow our Nation State be held hostige by a Global Tyrant.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 05:58 AM
link   
There is no government base in the snowy mountains, i live in the snowy mountains and i can safely say that the only structures out here are those that are part of the snowy mountain hydro scheme. my dad works for them, and as such i got to travel around most of the snowy mountains and there are no magical secret computers operated by pixies and the greys on behalf of the illuminati or any such nonsense. although the tumut 1 and 2 power stations which are pretty impressive and are the only underground structures in the region, both being around 300 - 400m underground.

these are the only underground structures in the snowy mountains region, and i would hardly consider 1970 SCADA and Hydro technology to be advanced.

Don't get me started on pine gap.

Our parliment IS state of the art and self contained. it would want to be it only cost millions of tax payer money to build it several years ago. i would be worried if our nice new parliment wasnt state of the art. as for self contained. ive been to self contained hotels and unit complexes, and they arnt part of some conspiracy.

Australia is not an ideal safe haven in times of trouble, unfortunately most of australia is coastline and is impossible to defend, thats why the brits left us in WW2. Mutually beneficial agreements between two nations is hardly sucking up to the US. Our leaders job is to act in the best interest of the nation, and most of our "sucking up to the US" has been in the best interest of the nation (dont mention iraq, im excluding that from my arguement, although iraq was a moral issue).

"Australia has never known the freedom that some third world countries enjoy" what the hell?, ever been to a third world country enoch? obviously not. i would say that our remoteness and general nature of our government gives us more freedom than most nations.

vast untaped resources? where, other than coal which is drying up. we hardly have vast untaped resources, feel free to prove me wrong.

as far as i know, it is not illegal to possess salvia divinorum here in australia, its just illegal to import it. similar to weapons. i ordered some recently and recieved it without the feds vaporizing me in my sleep. One of the reasons why it was made impossible to get was that it was being sold by many at raves as something it isnt, and people were taking large amounts of it, so it was labled as having "potential for abuse" and is perfectly legal to import and such if you use it for religeous, cultural or ethnobotanical purposes.

australia is not the only country to take action against the plant, norway had already banned it before we did, and i read recently that they are trying to ban it in the US. ill try and find the link later.

octopus: in what way are the politicians trying to divide people. all ive been seeing is money being put into promoting multiculturalism and respect for people's cultures. (some primary schools have even banned christmas as not to offend other cultures, which i personally believe to be wrong.)

Inconclusion, there are no illuminati spying on me through the TV and hiding in my toaster. nor are they controlling australia or any other nation, they do not exist.

well thats the end of my rant.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
That's because they're in the fridge.

D9, out.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Drugs and religions go hand in hand, in a daisy chain stretching back to the birth of religion. That leads many to believe that drugs birthed religion. Therefore, the anti-religions folks must eliminate drugs. Lots of fascit and dictatorial governents have done it. Drugs are a paradigm shift, high magnitude in some cases, and for those who have a vested interest in keeping your third eye shut so as to better entice the other two, will go to any lengths to prohibit the back door out of their prison.

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 03:04 AM
link   
AlienS, that info about that SALVIA DIVINORUM drug is awesome! I can't imagine why I never heard of it, but I NEED to try it at least once in my life.

But still, I don't see the link with any Illuminati conspiracy here... Are "They" trying to make the drug popular, by outlawing it, so that people will get their minds opened to their big, existentialistic truth???

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 03:21 AM
link   
If you believe the illuminati theory, then you will know that they control everything already. So their wouldnt be a "first stop".

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Anyone taking illicit drugs is considered a junkie and is locked up in shackles. Interesting however that the drug agencies let drugs like coc aine slip through the cracks seeing as how coc aine does not actually stimulate any useful parts of the brain - no spiritual awakeness or anything. The only useful properties I could find for coc aine is combatting oxygen deprivation when climbing high mountains and maybe for a health tonic, look into novocaine for example. Someone with a South American background would argue that its a ritual plant however. Salvia on the other hand is a complete reality bender, making contact yourself mandatory.. alas people are brainwashed and completely ignorant to the fact that drugs cradle the secrets of life.

[edit on 24-12-2004 by Linux]

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Australia has done some interesting things in the last several months. I have heard rumors that the Port Athur massacre was the first step in taking away guns from the natives. Also, Australia is a large, mostly undeveloped country with a great deal of open space in which to live relatively unmolested. This is a good thing if the whole world is out to get you. I think Australia might be the emergency escape pod for world leaders when (now?) their plans go sour. I noticed Australia moved a sea perimeter, boats armed with live ammo, into neighboring waters. Something like a thousand mile perimeter around the island of Australia. As well, a number of mines, iron and zinc I think, have been bought by foreign interests and reopened recently.

I also have family in Australia, and they're seeing what amounts to ever increasing control being snugged down on the people there.

There was an incident in where a man's house was invaded by armed agents in the wee hours of the morning. They detained him, his wife, and their children because the man was active in a local mosque I think. The whole thing was very reactionary, because the man was softspoken and not influential or fiery in the muslim community or anything. Australia is a place of great interest for me, I love to hear news from down under, especially since most of it in recent months has been heavily censored.

Gun control was instituted after Port Arthur, and something like 60k guns were taken away from farmers and cattle ranchers. Amazing that none of the federales got shot trying to bogart the guns. I can tell you this, they would not have made off with my guns. I would have made off with theirs just to teach them a lesson about sharing. S'only fair, right?

Any news on Australian election irregularities? It wouldn't surprise me if someone stole that country right out from under the taxpayers, because Howard is a twit, many, many people recognize his twititude, his grovelling, lap-doggish subserviance to America Inc., his perserverance in the face of overwhelming public dissent (The war in Iraq), his coverup of the real nature of the Bali nightclub blast, etc. The australian disaster management team dumped thousands of pounds of evidence from Bali into the ocean. Why? I think Australia is a country most likely already in the grips of something. What that something is, and how to loosen its suckers, those are the relevant questions of the hour.

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Rofl. First the comment that rumours have been heard saying........

I have heard rumors that the Port Athur massacre was the first step in taking away guns from the natives.
Then the assertion that it is not rumours at all but fact..........

Gun control was instituted after Port Arthur

Also, Australia is a large, mostly undeveloped country with a great deal of open space in which to live relatively unmolested.
Lol yes there is plenty of open space, we call it desert [# A barren or desolate area, especially:

1. A dry, often sandy region of little rainfall, extreme temperatures, and sparse vegetation.
2. A region of permanent cold that is largely or entirely devoid of life.
3. An apparently lifeless area of water.

# An empty or forsaken place; a wasteland] though.

I noticed Australia moved a sea perimeter, boats armed with live ammo, into neighboring waters.
We call these "boats" our navy. They are used to patrol our shores and deter poachers, nice to know our navy has some "live ammo".

As well, a number of mines, iron and zinc I think, have been bought by foreign interests and reopened recently.
This is called "foreign investment". It happens when the dollar of the investing country is worth more than the dollar of the country being invested in.

I also have family in Australia, and they're seeing what amounts to ever increasing control being snugged down on the people there.
Why am I not surprised that you have family that claims to be feeling "increasing control"?

The whole thing was very reactionary, because the man was softspoken and not influential or fiery in the muslim community or anything.
The gentleman in question had been communicating with alleged members of al-Qaida.

Gun control was instituted after Port Arthur, and something like 60k guns were taken away from farmers and cattle ranchers.
Not taken away, volunteered to the police for destruction, after payment was made. Btw there are no cattle ranchers in Australia only cattle station owners and most of the guns were owned by people living in cities.

Amazing that none of the federales got shot trying to bogart the guns. I can tell you this, they would not have made off with my guns. I would have made off with theirs just to teach them a lesson about sharing. S'only fair, right?
Lol yeah right. This part of the post I`m quoting appears to be breaching rule 16 of this site that covers illegal activities. Theft being the illegal activity.

Any news on Australian election irregularities?
Not one iota, perhaps a "rumour" could be started.

because Howard is a twit, many, many people recognize his twititude, his grovelling, lap-doggish subserviance to America Inc., his perserverance in the face of overwhelming public dissent (The war in Iraq),
So over-whelming was the dissent that he was voted in yet again, seems the silent majority won over the vocal minority, I believe the same thing happened in the U.S.A......." Small dogs always yap the loudest" springs to mind.

his coverup of the real nature of the Bali nightclub blast, etc. The australian disaster management team dumped thousands of pounds of evidence from Bali into the ocean.
Haha, what an imagination this person has.

I think Australia is a country most likely already in the grips of something. What that something is, and how to loosen its suckers, those are the relevant questions of the hour.
I think I would like to actually read something more substantial than what the above post has to offer. Can anyone decypher anything for me because if there is anything that is at all credible I must have missed it?

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Damnsuicidalroos
Wow, long and arduos my journey through your argument was. I'll subject you to the same.

The fact that gun control was instituted is undeniable. The fact that Port Arthur happened is similarly undeniable. I made the distinction between the theory that those two were related and the fact that Port Arthur did in fact happen.

The desert in Australia is most notable for the large number of open pit mines complete with living quarters and deep wells. It is the largest open pit mine on the earth.

The Australian Navy is allowed and expected to patrol their own waters. They are not allowed nor expected to patrol the waters of neighboring nations. That's just what they're doing. The only time that's acceptable is when the ships in question are involved in training missions.

I don't know why you're not surprised that I have family who have been feeling increased pressure. You never say why. Please do.

The 'gentleman in question' was alleged to have been communicating with al qaida, though it was later determined that was not the case.

There are cattle ranchers in Australia. For you to say there are not is as ridiculous as saying there are no stars in the sky, when one can clearly go outside and see them. If you're not in Australia, google "Cattle Ranchers in Australia" and read all about them.

You said I breached article 16 for making it known that if someone stole my property I would seek to liberate the thief of his ill gotten gains. I'm really not sure if I'm in violation, but it certainly doesn't violate the spirit of the article or the spirit of this forum to speak out against theft.

The only difference between the 2000 and 2004 elections are the techniques used to steal them. If it's any consolation to anyone, it wouldn't have mattered who won. The same agenda would go forward. Gore, Bush, Clinton, Kerry, they might as well be the same blurry faced corporate meat puppet.

My imagination had nothing to do with my statement that evidence, namely rubble from the blast zone, was removed by an australian crew using heavy machinery. This happened, and the news of this event is still available, in its original form, many places across the internet. Their body count is also way off, and the descriptions/damage of the explosion doesn't match any conventional explosive known to man. The bomber, drugged up and stupid as a turnip (patsy) claimed he mixed black powder and chlorate crystals together to ahieve his super explosive. When chlorate and black powder are mixed, as the 'bomber' so carefully demonstrated for the TV cameras, the sharp chlorate crystals abrade the sensitive black powder, and a fiery explosion results. The patsy was a motorcycle mechanic with a low IQ and limited exposure to world events. Read this, and when you're done, go looking for others on your own.
www.feralnews.com...

I throw a gauntlet at your feet and demand you prove to me that you're misinformed, and not being paid to discredit legitimate researchers.

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 04:43 AM
link   

recentally, i have read the post on disarming australia, and the posts for the plan of the illuminati. one part of the plan is to denounce all the religeons

Can't be such a bad thing, people may actually start thinking for themselves for a change

yep too true, Australia, we are no longer the lucky land, we also have politicians trying to divide people into tribes, ie, by race, surely a step backward, for this day and age, but we are coming to a boiling point and it ain't gonna be good times ahead......................................

I don't think we have politicians smart enough to do anything, I think
they are dividing people through Political Correctness and Racial Vilification
laws. As for "Boiling Point" I think thats a long way off ....if ever.....
We are still of the "She'll Be Right Mate" mentality, no matter what the
cultural elite tell us.

Our parliment is state of the art and self contained

I think you mean Parliment House is state of the art and self contained. You will find governments around the world are no different
in case of threat internal or external.

Australia has never known the freedom that some third world countries enjoy because as people we far prefer security over freedom.

That doesn't even make sense

Our greatest acheivement as a people was the way we through away the snobary of the class system and abandoned the bloody infighting that still plagues Ulster.

That doesn't make any sense either

There is no government base in the snowy mountains, i live in the snowy mountains and i can safely say that the only structures out here are those that are part of the snowy mountain hydro scheme. my dad works for them, and as such i got to travel around most of the snowy mountains and there are no magical secret computers operated by pixies and the greys on behalf of the illuminati or any such nonsense.

And you know this how? Yeah okay it is only word of mouth, bit these things aren't called secret for nothing. Just because you think you know the area well doesn't mean there's nothing there.
I don't think pixies and greys were in the original thread, there's
underground facilities all over the world and I can't see any reason
why the Snowy Mountains would be any different.

Don't get me started on pine gap.

Meaning what exactly? Enlighten me....please

Gun control was instituted after Port Arthur, and something like 60k guns were taken away from farmers and cattle ranchers.

Pretty much it, there were certainly some irregularities on that day.
There is some good reading on the Massacre here.

For any additional reading on the Illuminati and Australia, there is a book
around by a New Zealand guy called Barry Smith, I think it's called "Warning" or "Final Warning" sorry I can't seem to find any links on
him, and I believe he is now passed on. A warning of my own though the
book is written from a Fundamentalist Christian point of view,
and I personally think the guy was a bit of a looney, however he does
make some good points on some things, you will just have
to see if you can get a hold of a copy and make of it what you will.

[edit on 25-12-2004 by madhatter]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join