It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Force Officer Delivers Blistering Excoriation of Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Says Bush is Responsible for September 11th Attacks

By Jerry Isaacs

A US Air Force officer in California recently accused President Bush of deliberately allowing the September 11 terror attacks to take place. The officer has been relieved of his command and faces further discipline. The controversy surrounding Lt. Col. Steve Butler's letter to the editor, in which he affirmed that Bush did nothing to warn the American people because he "needed this war on terrorism," received scant coverage in the media.

Universally ignored by the press, however, was that the officer was not merely expressing a personal opinion. He was in a position to have direct knowledge of contacts between the US military and some of the hijackers in the period before the terrorist attacks that destroyed the World Trade Center and damaged the Pentagon.

continued www.voxfux.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 10:27 AM
link   
thars really interesting. He really is getting stuck into bush there.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Mr. Butler will not be with us much longer. Signed his own death notice. Funny the people lose their jobs for speaking their opinion in the US. "The Land of the Free???"

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I think Mr Butler needs to have a invitation to ATS, and the angels need to look out for him.

We dont want anything happening to him. Lets say our prayers for the Col.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   
funny how the media didn't shows us more on this (SARCASM)

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 10:27 PM
link   
further proof that we are not alone against the NWO. But will anyone listen till its too late, people are so pepped up on their patriotism right now that youd be lynched for even speaking out against the government.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 10:35 PM
link   
ASE

You promised a 'blistering excoriation', and I was attracted to the emotive nature of this description.

But instead, all I find is an objective appraisal, with no exagerration at all, and with complete authority based on life experience and background, of the most useless, corrupt, deceitful, undesirable 'president' in US history.

Maybe because I've been cooking in that kitchen a while, the heat isn't all that blistering or excoriating any more.

Butler will no doubt be vindicated.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 11:33 PM
link   
This story refers to a letter to hte editor Lt. Col. Steve Butler wrote more than a year ago. It made the press at the time. Fortunatly, the court marshal procedings were dropped.

Here are some more articles:

www.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2002/06/06/wus106.xml

www.montereyherald.com...

This link gives the full text of the letter.

www.truthout.org...

top topics

join