It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father Daniel, a Mighty Exorcist or Cold Blooded Killer?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Apparently, there are so-called 'civilized people' living in ignorance but this could be a conspiracy as well?! What's been happening in the Orthodox Church in Romania? Is this still commonly practised? What were all those Nuns, who witnessed a young woman's demise, thinking?

Please read the following links, it kinda gave me goosebumps and I thought I could hear Tubular Bell's there for a moment.

www.iol.co.za...

news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 6/18/05 by w1kdtr1p]

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
That's a wild story. They said the storm proves they were right. In his own defence he does understand what's going on.

He insisted that from the religious point of view, the crucifixion of Maricica Irina, 23, was "entirely justified", but admitted that he faced excommunication as well as prosecution

Nuts. The guy's a murder and he knows it, at least. That's a terrible thing to do to a person, especially a fellow follower of the faith. Although, it'd be mighty amusing if a few thousand years down the line he turned out to be right.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Just so everyone knows, I originally posted this story in the Religion and Conspiracy section of ATS. In retrospect, I am glad that it has been moved to this place. I can't seem to come up with any conspriatorial evidence that would legitimize a place on ATS for this story, other than the fact that, this Father Daniel stated:

Exorcism is a common practice in the heart of the Romanian Orthodox church and my methods are not at all unknown to other priests," Father Daniel added.

So according to FD there are more priests actively crucifying individuals, perhaps even murdering them? Or are they merely condoning his actions through their silence? Is this not evidence of collusion?

Also, what about all those Nuns who collaborated or merely stood by in silence while the ghastly deeds were carried out. Surely they aren't innocent lambs, either.

This deceased suffered from schizophrenia, a disease which quite commonly finds the afflicted being obsessed with religious or sexual ideation. So I can see why she would have been welcomed into the fold, but unfortunately the state of her mental condition will not be known until more witnesses, the Nuns in particular, and any sort of trial is held.

I'm betting on the fact that FD was just a little put off by the young woman's eagerness and enthusiasm for God, and by challenging him through questioning his teachings and or faith, that he reacted out of personl fear and inadequacy, and then justified himself with the said punishment.

bad bad bad Father Dan

:bash:

[edit on 6/20/05 by w1kdtr1p]

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I find it hard to believe that the crucification of people including the murder accusations that "Father Dan" has made have any substance to them. With the way that the Christian church and it's clergy is presently under a microscope, if such were happening today, it would be plastered all over the news in hundreds of languages.
I think that this is just a vain attempt by a "priest" to cover up his personal screw up. This guy should be excommunicated and sent to jail for a very very long time. He is definately one sick puppy!

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenshiro2012
I think that this is just a vain attempt by a "priest" to cover up his personal screw up.

That's a good point!

There is a lot of speculation surrounding this story, and am curious to find out more about what other witnesses had to say, but it makes me wonder if the media will continue to follow such a case beyond the sensational event itself.

time will tell

join