It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are aliens fallen angels

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Aliens are fallen angels

I'm not a bible buff but one cannot help but ponder the implications of the writings of the word of GOD(aliens). It is really amazing that the writings of the bible sounds like a spielberg movie.

These quotes really tweek my imagination;

As for the fallen angels who participated in the abomination, God put them in custody "in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day" (Jude 6). This is sometimes interpreted as Tartarus or the "nether realms" (2 Peter 2:4). This would also explain why some fallen angels are in custody and why others are free to roam the heavens and torment mankind.
"Sons of God"? "Daughters of men"? What sort of beings were these? Were they human or did they belong to an alien species from outer space?

An exellent read ,take 15 min to read this and tell me what you think.
www.mt.net...

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
This has been discussed many times here.

Personally, I'm a big believer in this theory. It makes a lot of sense to me, something strange is going on and it doesn't seem like "they" are acting like a true force from an alien planet.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I have heard this be proposed before, but am not too keen on it. I am not even sure if aliens are from the far outer limits of space.
It is an interesting theory however.

I will read over that link you put up when i have time, timoothy.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I tend to agree with this theory also. I think it may tie in with the Annunaki theory as well. The "creators" of this race...Sumarian ancestry...secretly working with the governments of the world to introduce technology to further their goal of enslaving us to worship them...sounds like a demonic plot to me. Not ALL of the nephalim were killed in the flood...

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
It tend to meld all the belief's of ancient societies together as to where they originated from,but with some timeline discreponcies.It seems to be the best theroy.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Don't forget the Book of Enoch

Enoch I 6:1-3
1 And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto 2 them beautiful and comely daughters. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men 3 and beget us children.'

Enoch I 14:3-4
As He has created and given to man the power of understanding the word of wisdom, so hath He created me also and given me the power of reprimanding 4 the Watchers, the children of heaven.

Some interesting reading, though I'm just getting started. It was thought for some time that the book of Enoch was a copying of New Testament teachings, however with the discovery of the Dead Sea scrolls it predates Jesus Christ. If you want the compilation that I put together send me an e-mail or U2U.

[edit on 18/6/2005 by Seth76]

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Don't forget the Book of Enoch

That reminds me of a book I read awhile back, The Arcanum.
The book mentions alot about Fallen Angels and demons and all
stuff. It don't have aliens tho.

Ofcourse it's a fictional book, but it still makes for a good read

I forgot who the author is.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
just replace the word angel with alien,and heaven with sky or space and it makes reading the good book a better read.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
it makes sense to me so far aliens being fallen angels,because they hav'nt tryed to attack us >>>>yet

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Interesting theory but not one I buy into. People continue to read things into the bible that really are not there. The words are pretty black and white for the most part and I have yet to get any impression of "aliens" in the bible.

But imagination is a good thing and keeps the mind young. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Woops! Was trying to edit...

Might as well post it for anyone to download, it's in HTML format so anyone can read it:
seth3d.sitesled.com...&_II.zip

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
While I'm a believer in the "sons of God" and have done a lot of research on the subject, I personally believe that aliens are totally separate.

IF aliens do indeed exist, then they are truly lifeforms from other planets, merely other creations of God, not angels or demons. My opinion anyway.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Are angels fallen aliens? Who knows.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Just as ECK said to me:

My view is that there are angels and demons. They can present themselves to us any way they want. If they want you to think they are an alien, why not? They have that power.

If they want us to think they are angels...they can do that. If they want us to think they are Aliens..they can do that. They can pretty much be anything they want to be.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHICKST3R
Just as ECK said to me:

My view is that there are angels and demons. They can present themselves to us any way they want. If they want you to think they are an alien, why not? They have that power.

If they want us to think they are angels...they can do that. If they want us to think they are Aliens..they can do that. They can pretty much be anything they want to be.

How do you know this?

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
...I have a tendency to buy into the theory that aliens are fallen angels.

Following the Bible..., in ancient times "The Sons of God" had the ability to manifest physically. This is how they mated with "the daughters of man".
Apparently, the Sons of God no longer have this ability. Assuming that their
true nature was spiritual, and that they "lost their first estate", then the
Sons of God could be identified as evil spirits. Since they can no longer
manifest in the physical world, and since they seem to still have some agenda here... they would need a way to operate in the physical realm.
Grey aliens could be (incomplete) clones, used to house the spirit essence
of these beings. I have read info that suggests thay Greys are very interested in "souls" or spirits. Hybrids could be an attempt to create a viable artificial species that would be able to reproduce and further their agenda on the physical plane...

[edit on 20-6-2005 by cosmokatt7]

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Yes.

And there are humans co-operating with them.

BUt golly-gee, don't call something that is demonic 'Satanic', because it seems people will stop listening, and try to tell you the true meaning and history of the word (asif you weren't just using it for effect, any how).

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Since the sons of God were angels, and those who rebelled against God and took women as their wives had offspring, it is obvious that angels can have sex. Therefore, it can't be assumed that they are always sexless or--at least--that they can not transform themselves into beings that can breed with Earth women.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Timoothy... The Sons of God may have had the ability to manifest physically
in very ancient times...I believe these entities no longer have this ability today... therefore to house their consciousness/spirit/soul, they need a physical vehicle.This is what the Grey aliens may be, but apparenty the
Greys have trouble replicating. Making hybrids could be a way around this difficulty...

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
From what I have read and researched - No.
Aliens for the most race are not considered fallen Angels, however their may be certain EBE races that are.

Dallas

top topics

<<   2 >>

join