It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disaster Predicted for Weekend of June 16-18th

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Last night on Coast to CoastAm radio a man named Louis Turi predicted that there will be some sort of major disaster on the weekend of June 16-18th. He claims that he learned how to make such predictions when aliens abducted him and 'downloaded' advanced astrological/psychological concepts into his mind. He also made some predictions that involve the end of the summer.

You can see the summary here:
www.coasttocoastam.com...

"Sometime this weekend, June 16, 17, or 18th, 2005—there will be a type of violent natural disaster, resulting in the loss of life. The police will make an announcement about it. August 19-20th, 2005--- There will be a bad earthquake or explosion. August 29th-30th, 2005—Thousands of people will be forced to relocate."

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I believe the 'seer' is not so much empowered as merely someone who has gotten access to my Father's Day weekend BBQ recipes.
Gastronomic rumbling have been known to impact distant seismic sensors in Sri Lanka.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
OK so how hard is that to predict? Unfortunately there will be a tornado that will take lives somewhere in the US. Is this the violent natural disaster? Yep! I bet it is, unless something more convenient comes along like an earthquake or a forest fire somewhere.

I say it's gonna be an earthquake within 60 miles of LA 8.4

Sorry Angels. Just my prediction.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I found it very surprising how all those predictions stated were all negative in nature. Not only were they negative, but also very general.

When stating predictions on here be sure to state a location alongside the comment.

There are over a billion people on this earth alone, so the probablity of something bad happening to any one person, or group of people is very high.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Yah, heard the show early yesterday too. Well at least we wont wait long to see if some big-time natural disaster takes place on this rock.

Dallas

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by websurfer
I found it very surprising how all those predictions stated were all negative in nature. Not only were they negative, but also very general.

There are over a billion people on this earth alone, so the probablity of something bad happening to any one person, or group of people is very high.

Ummm... 6 Billion. Makes it even more general.
Of course something major will happen. It always does everyday. Maybe not here but somewhere on the earth.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I was doubtful of the 6 billion figure for the world pop and came across this which I thought was interesting.

Courtesy of the Parkinson's List If we could shrink the Earth's population to a village of precisely 100 people, with all existing human ratios remaining the same, it would look like this:

There would be 57 Asians, 21 Europeans, 14 from the Americas (North and South) and 8 Africans.
51 would be female; 49 would be male.
70 would be non-white; 30 white.
70 would be non-Christian; 30 Christian.
50% of the entire world's wealth would be in the hands of only 6 people and all 6 would be citizens of the United States.
80 would live in substandard housing.
70 would be unable to read.
50 would suffer from malnutrition.
1 would be near death; 1 would be near birth.
Only 1 would have a college education.
No one would own a computer.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I predict that no major disaster resulting in loss of life will happen this weekend. Has any of his predictions come true yet? I think he is just some crazy person looking for attention. He has his chance to prove me wrong but come monday if nothing happened then he is just some crazy person in my view.

I think he is hoping for a big earthquake to happen seeing that there has been a few big ones this week. With a little bit of research it is easy to do what he does. Remember he said loss of life and that the police will make a statement so todays mild quake doesn't count.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom
I was doubtful of the 6 billion figure for the world pop and came across this which I thought was interesting.

Courtesy of the Parkinson's List If we could shrink the Earth's population to a village of precisely 100 people, with all existing human ratios remaining the same, it would look like this:

There would be 57 Asians, 21 Europeans, 14 from the Americas (North and South) and 8 Africans.
51 would be female; 49 would be male.
70 would be non-white; 30 white.
70 would be non-Christian; 30 Christian.
50% of the entire world's wealth would be in the hands of only 6 people and all 6 would be citizens of the United States.
80 would live in substandard housing.
70 would be unable to read.
50 would suffer from malnutrition.
1 would be near death; 1 would be near birth.
Only 1 would have a college education.
No one would own a computer.

I found this interesting. Enter todays date and watch the population explosion.

www.ibiblio.org...

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom

I say it's gonna be an earthquake within 60 miles of LA 8.4

Sorry Angels. Just my prediction.

Could be Lanotom. There's some strangeness going on in California right now with the abnormal amount of earthquakes. Maybe California's finally going to break off and fall in to the ocean.

Peace

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
We will see the truth soon...

But, I have been fealing that something bad will happen soon allso, really bad, around the 17th and the very end of the month.
But unto my knowledge I have ever been ubducted, just of the Earth. | \
| ' /

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
if there is a "big one" it may happen on the 23rd, a day after the full moon.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
The Big One?
Or just any bad event?

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
You are right , I meant bad event, seems like there would be more quakes if the big one were coming.

Holy buckets, I was just checking out full moons dates. There was a full moon on 12/26/04 - when the 9.0 quake hit and tsunami.

Then March 25, 2005, when the 8.7 quake hit.

Full moons do seem to have an effect on Earth quakes.

[edit on 17-6-2005 by MauiStacey]

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
aliens downloaded or gave him all this information...yet he can't pinpoint what type of disaster...just that its natural, nor what time it will happen, just a 3 day span over the weekend... haha.

thats not a prediction, thats a weather forcast, ''it might be warm, it might be sunny, there could be rain, but on the whole it will be cloudy, so wrap up warm with a pair of shorts and an umbrella...thanks for listening''

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Hey,
I'm not saying that I necessarily believe this guy... I just put it up here for reference (in case he's correct).

Wasn't there a fourth quake in California today? I just read an ap report (or at least I think it was ap) that said an unusual number of people were coming in for tranquilizer shots for their pets.... Couldn't that indicate a big quake?

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Oh My Gosh the big event just happened did you guys see it.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by PetePendelton
Oh My Gosh the big event just happened did you guys see it.

Nu uh.....? what was it?

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
So if nothing happens by tomorrow then we all agree not to listen to this guy again and that he should not be on the radio again, right?

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
What -- AGAIN?

Methinks someone's trying to cash in on the prediction market by taking advantage of timing of natural phenomina. We've just had a large earthquake in California so aftershocks are to be expected. It's the height of tornado season, and hurricane season has started. Weather Happens everywhere all the time.

These False Profits word their predictions so loosely that they can take advantage of anything happening anywhere in the world. That's not propetic. It's just coincidence.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join