It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disaster Predicted for Weekend of June 16-18th

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by GREGNOW
So if nothing happens by tomorrow then we all agree not to listen to this guy again and that he should not be on the radio again, right?

Looks like it. Nothing happened.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I can't think of any of those predictions on the nutbar radios that have ever come true (except, of course where they're worded in such a way that they have to come true , like "someone very old will die this weekend!"

However, it doesn't matter; these hoaxers realize that no matter how often they're proven wrong, there will always be credulous people believing them -- simply because they need to believe in something.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Didn't he say the Police would announce it?
Does being a suicide bomber dressed as a Policeman count?

Bagdad, Jun 20 (Prensa Latina) Thirteen policemen died Monday and another 103 were wounded in the Iraqi town of Arbil, when a suicide bomber drove a car loaded with explosives into a training compound, the authorities report.

One of the wounded said the bomber, dressed as a policeman, drove the vehicle onto the sports field where some 160 police were exercising on Monday.

www.plenglish.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams
when aliens abducted him and 'downloaded' advanced astrological/psychological concepts into his mind.

Well, the dude obviously watches the tv show Stargate SG1.

The team boss, Oniel, has his head sucked into a alien contraption, all of the knowledge of the Ancients was then downloaded into his brain. The script even used the word downloaded.

You'de think these dudes trying for their 15 minutes of fame would at least TRY to come up with something original.

Jeez

Misfit

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
It's the 20'th, i told you nothing will happen. The guy is just some dumbass loser, next he is probably going to say he made a mistake.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I'm thinking he was wrong about the dates -- I think something may happen with the full moon. I believe in the past there has been shown that the can be a connection with full moon and increased earthquake activity.

But then I never had any knowledge downloaded into my brain by aliens (I don't think so
)
So I could be wrong

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams

Last night on Coast to CoastAm radio a man named Louis Turi predicted that there will be some sort of major disaster on the weekend of June 16-18th. He claims that he learned how to make such predictions when aliens abducted him and 'downloaded' advanced astrological/psychological concepts into his mind. He also made some predictions that involve the end of the summer.

You can see the summary here:
www.coasttocoastam.com...

"Sometime this weekend, June 16, 17, or 18th, 2005—there will be a type of violent natural disaster, resulting in the loss of life. The police will make an announcement about it. August 19-20th, 2005--- There will be a bad earthquake or explosion. August 29th-30th, 2005—Thousands of people will be forced to relocate."

Wow, I completely forgot about this guy. I posted a similar thread on the guy back in June on the UFO/Aliens board.

Perhaps we wrote him off a little too soon?

[edit on 7-9-2005 by SourGrapes]

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
There will be a bad earthquake or explosion. August 29th-30th, 2005—Thousands of people will be forced to relocate."

I have to say out of all the predictions we sit and wait on happening, this one is right on the money.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DDay
There will be a bad earthquake or explosion. August 29th-30th, 2005—Thousands of people will be forced to relocate."

I have to say out of all the predictions we sit and wait on happening, this one is right on the money.

What makes you say so?

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
If you look on earthquake.usgs.gov there are all the latest earthquakes complete with magnitude and location. If california goes into the sea, it should be on there. (unless the server is in california, of course!)

[edit on 11-9-2005 by apex]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join