It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real alien pictures

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I found this really cool site which contains pictures, videos and information on aliens, please reply with your views and opinions on this site.

Its right here

[edit on 16-6-2005 by speight89]

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Has anyone actually been on this site, it full of useful information. They have information about government bases! Go on that site!

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Mhmm, I just have a gut feeling the pictures are fake.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 06:52 AM
link   
~cough~ ~cough~

some good looking pictures but i also do have the feeling the pictures are fake but still a fun find

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Er.........if I was you id warn people about following that link, some of the youngens may get a wee bit freaked out.

Anyhow, the baby ones are just plain nasty and I think it might be a condition that makes babies look like aliens, cant remember the exact name though, Harlequin syndrome or something like that.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I've heard of the Harlequin Fetus picture. I didn't think it looked like that?

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I think some of them are definitly proven fakes. That baby though! That is disturbing, especially if it is actually a human. Site looks ok, i will have go run over it. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   
A lot of those pics are obvious fakes, and plenty of them have been debunked already.

None of the one I saw were harlequin - that's too easy to throw away as fake.

I also know the site has come up before, a quick search should find you related conversations.

[edit on 6/17/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Found a site about Harlequin Fetus condition. Looks quite different to the alien pics. WARNING though, some people could be disturbed by the pictures.

Edit: To remove link. It was decided previously that this isn't ATS material.

[edit on 17-6-2005 by intrepid]

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   
What the hell happened to that baby then???? I know harlequin is kinda scaly stuff, but that was the closest thing that kid looked like.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Beats me what the baby picture really is. I know the pic of the Alien underneath it is a fake model, so it could be something similar. I think it could also be a film prop or something, you know, like from an 80's horror film. I would like to believe it is something like that, and not a real human.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   
We all would, wouldn't we?

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Well, let's see... from the top we've got:

* Alien from the debunked "alien autopsy"
* "Real Baby" is actually S/FX from a horror movie and not Harlequin fetus" (I know I've seen the movie. Want to say "Rosemary's Baby II" but I don't think that's right. One of the movie buffs here can tell us)
* Obvious Fake is a sculpt job from an S/FX studio (we discussed it here in '03 or so)
* Carcass is another from the debunked "alien autopsy"
* Skull is classic Peruvian (I believe) head binding.
* "alien" is another sculpt S/FX job.
* Yet Another Skull is classic head binding. No aliens involved.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Thanks for that Byrd. I had a feeling they were all fake.
Your post was nice to read just before I go to bed to sleep.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I feel sorry for the kids born with that disease. Its so gross. I hope not that many children are born like that.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Yeah, I think I've seen a video(probably a news video) from some country(asian I think) where they showed such a baby. Looked disturbing, didn't know what it was until now.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
Er.........if I was you id warn people about following that link, some of the youngens may get a wee bit freaked out.

*hides in corner*

Actually those don't look real at all. IF they were real, how could they prove it anyways?

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Yeah, all have been debunked, besides the skulls though, skullbinding wouldn't produce these results as far as I know, I might be getting confused with the starchild project though.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHICKST3R

Originally posted by Zanzibar

*hides in corner*

Actually those don't look real at all. IF they were real, how could they prove it anyways?

True,all that I know is that they say that some are real and some are fake. Most look fake though.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
A lot of these deformities are linked to depleted uranium. There are many of these cases in Iraq and from military people returning from the middle east who have children

www.xs4all.nl...

These pics are very disturbing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join