It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real alien pictures

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
That site is kool. I'd hate to be one of those kids, my heart goes out to them, i'm sure that some of them died shortly after, they look like that baby in the link I gave out.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I remember seeing this baby photo in connection with a report about birth defects after the chernobyl disaster. Pregnant women living close to the reactor had some freaked out babies. Including double headed babies and "slime bag babies"...i mean imagine your a woman and your baby comes to the world as a slime bag...freakin hell

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
That link contains some very nasty pics, furthers my belief that i will never intentionally have a child of my own.

You always know that things like that happen, but seeing pics like that to back up the words really drills it home!

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangedaysarehere

www.xs4all.nl...

These pics are very disturbing.

That's very sad that a child was born and raised like that.....maybe Aliens are a form of human?

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurityOfPeace
That link contains some very nasty pics, furthers my belief that i will never intentionally have a child of my own.

You always know that things like that happen, but seeing pics like that to back up the words really drills it home!

I've never wanted children, but whenever I tell someone that they call me stupid.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Who are these people that you tell? It seems like they need some help!

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Yes, I agree.
I don't like little kids, they're just so annoying. If I had children half of my money would have to go to them and I wouldn't be able to do much for the first 2 or 3 years, then once they're teenagers my life would be living hell.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Nice work and great pictures though I think their a bit woosy.
Some are obvious to those Ufology investigators.

As for the elongated skull, we are now told wrapping sticks and cloth around the growing child and teen produces elongation and there are Myans and Egytian kings and lesser but high ranking stewards that did pracitise the work of making elongated skulls.

Dallas

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Theres a thread somewhere about the skulls and there was also a link explaining them, I think the explanation was some kind of natural deformaty (sp??) not head binding as was previously thought.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual

I've never wanted children, but whenever I tell someone that they call me stupid.

Yeah, i know how you feel. Some of my family members are having, or trying for, children at the minute. I just try to stay out of the discussions while they get all giggily and talk about "the baby".
It can be quite annoying when you get the impression that they are looking down on you because of your decision. I just ignore it as best i can though, i am quite sure of my decision, so they can call me stupid until they are blue in the face, its still not going to change my mind.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   
The carcass pictures are from a UFO mussem.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
The carcass pictures are from a UFO mussem.

Which one and where is it? Where did they find the bodies for that museum anyway? Sounds like a place that I want to vist!

[edit on 20-6-2005 by speight89]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join