It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This site is full of disinfo agents

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
Well i am an Hindu and just like your sacred book is the bible our's is the vedas.

Sorry, my sacred book is The Stand by Stephen King. I personally have much more faith in that book as far as depicting the end of civilization than Revelations.

NOw dissing the the vedas is like dissing the hindu religion and believe me hinduism says things that you cannot even imagine in your wildest imagination.

No one is dissing the vedas; no one is dissing any religions here. What we are "dissing" is the unsubstantiated account of Lacerta.

Here is a link from indigo_child saying things that match the lacerta files and the vedas
www.abovetopsecret.com...

All that is proven at that link is there are correllations between Lacerta's story and the Vedas. That does not prove anything about Reptilians at all. From a skeptic's perspective, all it shows is that Lacerta or whomever wrote the interview studied Hinduism. There are also correllations between Star Wars and Arthurian legends. That does not mean that either of those are true stories. There's correllations between the Bible and many, many stories. The fact that those stories are based on the Bible, either in part or in full, does nothing to make them more factual than Star Trek.

I'm a firm believer in "abscence of evidence is not evidence of abscence," but I have yet to see anything that makes me truly believe that Lacerta is real in anyway.

If Lacerta is the truth, then great. By all means I will eat my words without salt or ketchup, as well as the monitor they're written on. I'm not trying to prevent anyone from finding the truth; in my mind at least I'm doing what I can to help everyone discover the truth in whatever form it may take. In fact, I'd encourage anyone to read the Lacerta Files, or the Dulce Papers, and make their own decisions. But as another poster wrote above, there's many more stories that are openly declared as works of fiction and are much more believable than Lacerta.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Lacerta files are just a story as is the Dulce Massacre. Sorry to bust anyone's bubbles but if you believe in the two of those things as proof of anything you are terribly misguided and will never find the "truth".

There are plenty of other credible factual bits of data that point to something of an extra-terrestrial nature visting this planet. So yes indeed "they" do exist, we just dont know how far away "they" are and what their total capabilities are.

We are not in communication with them, we don't have some secret pact with one race while trying not to be anihillated by another one. There was no secret meeting with "alien" council people and our President. Bush and the Queen's family are not reptilians. The Raelians are just another crack pot cult. And IMO there has never been an actual abduction by an alien entity of a human on this planet. (but this is somethig that I can only speculate on, since I think the whole alien abduction has a more clinical connection to the human psyche)

True, there has been multiple sightings of things we can not explain and some of them are of craft that were not designed nor built on this planet.

True, "they" have visited us over many ages predating probably even the human species on this planet.

True, something did crash at Rosewell and it was not a balloon.

True, the goverment does have specific information regarding an alien intelligence, just not specificially an alien life form per say.

True, the goverment has a program designed to facilitate "false sightings" as a means of keeping certain projects cloaked. And out of the public arena.

True, the goverment has continued to fabricate lies and attempt to discredit the whole "ufology scene" because of potentially harmful leaks that are REAL, but so muddled in false fabrications that no-one is able to decipher the truth from the deception.

True, the goverment has and is and still will hold the threat of death over secrets concerning national security and advanced technologies.

True, the goverment does possess the ability to create massive amounts of energy from "alternative" sources, and the power industry has lobbied to keep those advancements from the public for at least the next 10 to 15 years.

True, something unexplainable happend in the soviet union in Siberia and it was not a meteor.

The Germans did not posses flying saucers and they are not still currently opperating out of a submarine base in antartica. (another wonderful fabrication just like Dulce)

True, primordial man, the spawn of mankind exists inside Vostolk (spelling) lake. (micro-biological life form that contains 100% mankind's "human" DNA)

And the number one disturbing fact that happens to be true. We are the very "aliens" that everyone is so desperate to find. WE us humans are not the humans that previously ruled this planet. While we are the same stuff, just as is everything else is the same stuff. Where we humans differ is the alterations of a few key genetic codes that made us like the "aliens" that you want to find. The little green or grey or reptile images are just that, images to keep "us" seperated from "them". To make us fear them, to give some sense of seperation between the two species.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   

The initial significant military response could have been a result of a high-level belief that a secret Soviet craft had crashed---hence public disinformation, as average people sure didn't want to hear about anybody invading New Mexico.

Then maybe they found out it was all just a big mistake, a test by some (Earth) scientists. Remember, the military is not one giant hive mind. Where else does FUBAR come from if not military bureaucracy and stupidity?

Or maybe it was a ET craft.

But most probably the first response would have been "potentially hostile Earth power"

It wouldn't have been the first Mogul crash recovered...if it was Mogul.

A senior intel officer would NOT be excited over aluminum foil and balsa wood (something easily identified by anyone over the age of 10 in 1947)...

Simply put, it was some kind of (non-balloon) craft, to cause the response that followed. If it was a US experimental craft, it'd be declassified by now. (more than a half century ago). If a foreign or independent craft, same story. So then, what else matches the numerous witness descriptions (from sergeants to generals) and the logical actions taken after the recovery? Yep, that's what I thought....

Sorry to get off track, just had to address that...

As for comparing the Vedas to Lacerta...its simply one of MANY ways to interpret the scripture (and it's a LOOSE connection at best). Just because someone isn't agreeing with ONE interpretation, doesn't mean they are wrong. For example, look at the many ways to interpret the Bible, or other Holy books, Koran, Torah, etc.

Lets also not forget...Lacerta lied.

Never did see those follow up interviews....

Oh wait, I know... The Reptoid versions of Men in Black probably iced Lacerta while she was sunning herself on a rock...yeah yeah! thats it! That's the ticket!

[edit on 16-6-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
YOu see guys you would just not believe me.NO matter even if is state that serpent is mentioned in the bible,dragon is mentioned in chinese myth,mayans,sumerians, and incas worshipped them as gods and you would not still believe me.Lacerta was right.THe programming of our mind automatically rejects these stuff.I am happy that i have broken form this progarmming and have an independent consciousness and not like collectivism that normal humans have.

[edit on 16-6-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
And the number one disturbing fact that happens to be true. We are the very "aliens" that everyone is so desperate to find. WE us humans are not the humans that previously ruled this planet. While we are the same stuff, just as is everything else is the same stuff. Where we humans differ is the alterations of a few key genetic codes that made us like the "aliens" that you want to find. The little green or grey or reptile images are just that, images to keep "us" seperated from "them". To make us fear them, to give some sense of seperation between the two species.

Uh.. Could you go into that a little more?

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   

YOu see guys you would just not believe me.NO matter even if is state that serpent is mentioned in the bible,dragon is mentioned in chinese myth,mayans,sumerians, and incas worshipped them as gods and you would not still believe me.Lacerta was right.THe programming of our mind automatically rejects these stuff.I am happy that i have broken form this progarmming and have an independent consciousness and not like collectivism that normal humans have.

NO! You are wrong. The real truth is that there are giant intellegent onions of absolute power. Your programmed to reject such things, but it is so true. I don't need much evidence other than onions were EATEN and GROWN by ancient cultures, and more than one seperate culture knew what Onions were! I am so glad free, and have a free mind to see the onions of power. You have to understand, there really are giant onions flying above you RIGHT NOW, and they are programming you otherwise FOR YOUR OWN GOOD. But you can reject it, and they will love you.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   

YOu see guys you would just not believe me.

You have given us--at least me anyways--no solid reason to believe it. Come up with a picture, a video clip. Show us where a base is. Give us something solid to back your claims and we'll believe it.

NO matter even if is state that serpent is mentioned in the bible,dragon is mentioned in chinese myth,mayans,sumerians, and incas worshipped them as gods and you would not still believe me.

Yeah, there's also millions of people who believe professional wrestling is real. There's lots of people who followed David Koresh to their deaths, thinking that he was a messiah. There was the Heaven's Gate people who thought they'd join a UFO behind Hale-Bop if they castrated themselves and commited suicide wearing Nikes and jumpsuits. In the 1600's, many people were executed solely on the words of their neighbors for witchcraft, and often it was for petty quasi-political reasons or misunderstandings.

I'm sure there's tons of other common beliefs between all of those religions/cultures, but that doesn't mean that any of those beliefs are necessarily true. Most of the people on here believe ETs exist in one fashion or another. Does that make ETs exist? Does that mean that there is absolutely no possibility we're alone, just because a lot of people think we aren't? No, it doesn't. We can sit here all day and say "there's just got to be something else out there" but that doesn't make it true. I don't think we're alone in the universe, but that doesn't mean anything at all compared to what reality may someday prove.

Lacerta was right.THe programming of our mind automatically rejects these stuff.I am happy that i have broken form this progarmming and have an independent consciousness and not like collectivism that normal humans have.

For one, yes, our "programming" does automatically reject this stuff. Why? Because there is no solid proof. There's just a story given by someone with no background to base credibility on, and only accounted to one person who documented it. There isn't even any proof that it was a real "interview" with two participants.

Originally posted by Ksnazdnzon
NO! You are wrong. The real truth is that there are giant intellegent onions of absolute power. Your programmed to reject such things, but it is so true.

Ksnazdnzon, I couldn't have said it better myself
That's an easy way to get someone to have doubts: let them know they won't believe what you say, that they're supposed to not believe it. I've used that with parents, teachers, bosses, etc. for my entire life. Works like a charm every time. Everything in the interview reeks of that--you'll never see them, because they can deceive your mind into thinking they're "normal", we're programmed constantly to not believe, the bases are hidden by mind control. All of the bases are covered.

Warthog, if you have any reason to believe this outside of a few stories, then by all means let me know. If you're just going on faith, then fine. I won't try and convince you otherwise, but don't try and make a believer out of me. Let me make my own decision.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   

There isn't even any proof that it was a real "interview" with two participants.

Actually, there's proof to the contrary...

While the interviewer is drawing Lacerta, during the interviews, she (Lacerta) is describing herself to the interviewer. This would hardly be necessary if she was seated right there in plain sight talking to him...
As he could plainly see for himself and describe her to the reader. This is just one of many of the bigger mistakes made by the hoaxer....

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MCory1

For one, yes, our "programming" does automatically reject this stuff. Why? Because there is no solid proof. There's just a story given by someone with no background to base credibility on, and only accounted to one person who documented it. There isn't even any proof that it was a real "interview" with two participants.

YOu just owned yourself buddy.Everybody knows that the govt supresses the solid evidence and as you said there must be soild proof.SO tell me is there soild physical proof that jesus existed.do they have his skeleton?
People just forget things if it doesnt occur like before dec 26 nobody knew what a tsunami was,after that it became a household name.
WE have simple minds and we forget these things and also consider this:
history became legend
legend became myth
and myths were forgotten.

link   
Give it up debunkers,you know that you cannot win this unwinnable war.THe truth would be told,its is inevitable and you can only delay it and you have delayed it as much as you could.THe church supressed that the earth was round for more than 100yrs.What was the outcome:the truth and nothing else but the truth.T

link   

THe programming of our mind automatically rejects these stuff.I am happy that i have broken form this progarmming and have an independent consciousness.......

What a sad statement.
You say you're happy that you have broken from is the program of looking for solid evidence and use of good ol common sense?

...wow...

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   

YOu just owned yourself buddy.Everybody knows that the govt supresses the solid evidence and as you said there must be soild proof.SO tell me is there soild physical proof that jesus existed.do they have his skeleton?

No, there is solid evidence out there for UFOs...not so for reptoids.
There is even PHYSICAL evidence, just not physical PROOF out there for it as well.

Is there physical PROOF of Jesus? No. But there is some historical evidence, such as the court records of his trial by Roman officials, etc., so a bit more to go on than Lacerta here...and I'm no fan of Christianity.

I see you've conveniently skipped over that little point about Lacerta describing herself to someone supposedly looking right at her... No matter really, we're all free to believe what we wish....

I'm wagering this thread is really a response to the recent hoaxers, both here (such as the ones you mentioned) and making news here, such as Yahweh, etc. We seem to have attracted a few as of late....but rest assured, the might ban hammer is swinging soundly...for those seeking to scam the members. While ones like this certainly hurt the field, it is not insurmountable. The good evidence still is what it is, and still points to visitors....even if they aren't just cruising around waiting to hear someone's prayer to call them down...

Give it up debunkers,you know that you cannot win this unwinnable war

True, when you argue with a brick wall, all you get is a sore throat...and the wall is oblivious to the effort...
Arguing faith is a similar (in this case identical) exercise, as no amount of evidence will cause some to abandon their faith, even when they know it to be false...

[edit on 16-6-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   

That I know of, no there isn't any proof Jesus existed. I personally don't believe much in religion in general and Christianity specifically anyways though--it's a good story, but as far as I'm concerned that's all it is.

People just forget things if it doesnt occur like before dec 26 nobody knew what a tsunami was,after that it became a household name.
WE have simple minds and we forget these things and also consider this:
history became legend
legend became myth
and myths were forgotten.

I agree to an extent. History can become legend, which can become myth, which can be forgotten or disbelieved. But on that basis, why just stop with Reptilians? Why aren't you also pushing Roman and Greek Gods, various other religions (including the "myth" of Jesus), King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table, Beowulf, etc.? Those are all myths as well, aren't they?

Give it up debunkers,you know that you cannot win this unwinnable war.

You're right. To paraphrase the movie Dogma, ideas are better than beliefs; ideas can be changed. You have a belief. There is no way to change your belief that the Lacerta Files are 100% truth. I have an idea that they are fake, and when it's proven otherwise, then I'll change my position. I don't mind admitting I was wrong, and in some cases--such as this--I'd love to admit I was wrong. But you are so convinced that this is the way it is, and the only way it is, that all any discussion to the contrary will do is piss you off because someone else doesn't see it the way you do.

That right there is the exact reason I am not a "religious" person and I don't believe in Christianity in particular, because it doesn't leave any room for change or conflicting ideas. Same reason I'm not a democrat or a republican. It's always "this is the way it is, and if you think otherwise you're ignorant and damned."

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
you really think that the stuff on this site is close to anything truthfull ?

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   

you really think that the stuff on this site is close to anything truthfull ?

Just like anything else... Wheat amongst the chaff... Info is only as good as the source. Good info will have good sources, usually many, to help it hold up...

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Lacerta and Dulce have sooooo many holes in them that baby swiss cheese looks solid in comparison. If a hot war had developed between "us" and "them" as supposedly occured at Dulce, we would surely know it. Why would a ticked off race even care for secrecy at that point and not blast Washington D.C. to dust? Hasn't this topic been beat to death, already?

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Lets see if I follow this. Big bad gov'ts are creating huge coverups and this site is posting to uncover them but those posts are from disinfo agents? I truly have stepped into the twight zone. Boy I hope they have diet coke in this zone!!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Warthog911,

Why doesn't mengaurd take me up on my challege(pg 5 of his "the Ancients" thread)?

Why not take the oppertunity to show that what he see's while Asleep, has anything to do with reality?

Is it because its fiction?

I can write fiction much better than your pal mengaurd, if I wanted to write fiction!

There is a place for fiction on ATS .

Does my need for evidence make me a Dis-info Agent?

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Warthog, you should be careful for what you write on the internet. You are a wize dude, man. But yelling out the truth like that is a risky bussiness. I will inform my superiors that you are working hard for the safety of humanity. I am going to meet with one of my Orion contacts in a few days, I will tell him about you and he will arrange a meeting for you, so that ya can join the team. For now just keep it cool, becuase these other guys will someday be aware of the true situation. Sound good?

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
OF COURSE there are disinfo agents. Without them, the NWO would fall apart way too easily.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join