It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This site is full of disinfo agents

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Warthog911, I read that thread that "humbled one" started. He never said he did not believe in aliens or reptilians and actually said he believes there might be some truth to some of it somewhere out there as a lot of people have reported ufo's and alien abductions. That Geiko insurance lizard pic he posted as the Reptilian he saw was pretty funny though '
'.
What he said is what you are kind of proving here, that you and others read stuff on the net that other's write and you simply believe it all as facts of what is going on, yet the people who write the stuff are providing no real proof of anything. They may or may not be telling the truth, who knows for sure?
For example, here is another thread on ATS right now with a Doctor who claims "Nordics" are in charge of the "grays" and he never even mentions "reptilians". And this doctor was on the Radio also. So why not believe this guy anymore then the Lacert files or Dulce report or anything else. What makes one person's stories and more believable then anyone elses stories. Here's the link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 16-6-2005 by GREGNOW]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I think the lacerta files are fake simply because there is no evidence and anybody can make that stuff up. I don't know much about these files but could somebody tell me how they came into contact with this supposed reptillian.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Also, one thing I did not understand about some people saying that that "humbled one" thread was wasting bandwidth? Is'nt that what ATS really wants is a lot of people going to a thread as they have advertisements to the left margins of all these threads? Is'nt the more people viewing a thread just more possible hits to those adverts that ATS is selling? I guess they are selling those, right? I doubt they are letting those other websites on here to advert for free? There was like over 5000 viewer to that thread.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
It has an abundance of disinfo agents, and it is amusing to see how 'nervous' they get when the t-ruth is close..

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Disinformation = Dulce

Come on, we were battling it out against aliens, and didn't recruit from the biggest pool available, the public? Un-freakin-likely.

The whole story of getting security clearance one day, and seeing vats and vats of human experiments, its all a IMAGINATION play.

We just haven't thought why would someone make up the stories of Lacerta and Dulce?

Its for more than just the joy of it all. It is to make people view things in a certain way. It is supposed to make them trust in invisible power.

And no, I am not comparing it to God, just a God replacement for many. God is not an idea, it is a state of mind, so although it is invisible, when you are in the state of mind, no trust is required. You KNOW what state you are in.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
So Sirus, if the truth is so close, I guess you can tell everyone what the "truth" is?

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GREGNOW
So Sirus, if the truth is so close, I guess you can tell everyone what the "truth" is?

Nope, I like watching them squirm-the truth is simpler than anyone seems to see...they come running to a truth post like a 911 call...

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Well, since the rest us us are so stupid in your opinion that we can't see the simple "truth", why can'y you be the hero and enlighten us all and save us? Or is it, you just don't know the "simple" truth you say is so easy to see? Please, you don't know the full truth anymore then anyone else. Also who is it in your mind that you can actually see getting nervous and squirming? People everywhere know there is more then meets the eye to a lot of things, that's old news, you and others just like to take it to extremes and say you know this and you know that, yet never give proof of anything. Worse in your case you don't even say a thing. You just make a comment like you know something no one else does, but don't even say what it is you know.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
Wake up people this site has been invaded by debunkers and to all debunkers who think that the truth would be supressed forever then consider this:
JUDGEMENT DAY IS INEVITABLE,YOU CAN ONLY POSTPONE IT but it is inevitable.

ps:and saying that the lacerta,dulce files are total fake is saying that dinosaurs didn't existed

I think YOU'RE the disinfo agent!

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Yea EastCoastKid, good point. How does anyone know that what people are saying about anything is not just disinformation. That's the same thing that Humbled One was saying in his thread.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Yea EastCoastKid, good point. How does anyone know that what people are saying about anything is not just disinformation. That's the same thing that Humbled One was saying in his thread.

I say he doth protest too much.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Well, since the rest us us are so stupid in your opinion that we can't see the simple "truth", why can'y you be the hero and enlighten us all and save us? Or is it, you just don't know the "simple" truth you say is so easy to see? Please, you don't know the full truth anymore then anyone else.

Who did I call stupid? I do not judge!
The reason all the invisible ops get away with it is because nobody calls them on it.
The main reason I 'feel' I recognize the truth is because I have spent a LONG life in these studies...long before many of you were even a thought in your Father's mind.
Sorry if I pushed any of your buttons....

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I personally take Gazrok's stance on this matter in most regards, however I have the idea (yeah, Dogma rules!) that Reptillians exist simply because I heard so many stories about them and abductions around them, I personally believe LizardsAmok has been abducted by these beings even though he was quite rude on this forum.

Lacerta, decent story, but there's no solid evidence of her existing, no pictures, no physical evidence, nothing, I can't say I believe it or not but I do think some things mentioned are plausible, at the very least it's a clever hoax, other problems might be due to the translation screwing it up a little.

Disinfo agents, i'm sure they are around here, they will be mainly debunkers or people who just feed us rediculous claims of Dulce Bases and grand conspiracies to steal our soul and rule over us...

I'm still somewhat on the fence about Dulce, there is too little evidence it exists, but i'm sure there is a base somewhere in NM besides A...what is that baset that starts with a A again? *blush* d'oh!

Warthhog, Please remember that solid proof is needed before you can accept it as absolute truth, it doesn't mean Lacerta is a hoax persay, it has to be proven to be a hoax or real.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Also Warthog911, how is saying the Dulce and Lacerta files not being real mean that dinosaurs did not exist? That does not even make sense. You should seek some professionsl mental help just for that statement. It makes no sense at all. No logic.
You also said in another thread of yours that if the Lacert files are fake then the Bible is full of Cr#p because the Bible says that "Serpents" said "let us create man in our image". The Bible does not say that serpents said that, it says God said that. Where do you get these things? Did you again just read on the net somewhere or in the Lacerta file that someone said that about the Bible and you just take it all to be the truth without proof or reading the Bible yourself to see if it actually said that?

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

Well, since the rest us us are so stupid in your opinion that we can't see the simple "truth", why can'y you be the hero and enlighten us all and save us? Or is it, you just don't know the "simple" truth you say is so easy to see? Please, you don't know the full truth anymore then anyone else.

Who did I call stupid? I do not judge!
The reason all the invisible ops get away with it is because nobody calls them on it.
The main reason I 'feel' I recognize the truth is because I have spent a LONG life in these studies...long before many of you were even a thought in your Father's mind.
Sorry if I pushed any of your buttons....

So how old are you? Seriously.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Also Warthog911, how is saying the Dulce and Lacerta files not being real mean that dinosaurs did not exist? That does not even make sense. You should seek some professionsl mental help just for that statement. It makes no sense at all. No logic.
You also said in another thread of yours that if the Lacert files are fake then the Bible is full of Cr#p because the Bible says that "Serpents" said "let us create man in our image". The Bible does not say that serpents said that, it says God said that. Where do you get these things? Did you again just read on the net somewhere or in the Lacerta file that someone said that about the Bible and you just take it all to be the truth without proof or reading the Bible yourself to see if it actually said that?

In my humble opinion, sumbuddy needs to read the bible.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Well then Sirus, enlighten us all with what you have found out from your "long life" studies of whatever you are talking about? You must have a lot of proof to back it all up? I'm 38 by the way and have also been "studying" since I was about 18 (mainly the Revelations of the Bible, Quantum theories, Near Death expirences and O.B.E.'s, Aliens/U. F.O.'s, etc). However, I am not about to say I know the definative truth about anything. I have had my own "expirences" with things and feel I "know" certain things. But to say I have a cut and dry definate scope of what may or may not being going down in the world, out in space, etc. etc. etc., how does one do this with no solid proof to show others?
Please Sirus, enlighten us all to what exactly the truth is you are talking about and what exactly is making so many squirm as you put it? alos why would you enjoy wacthing others squirm if you are indeed so enlightened?

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
>>So how old are you? Seriously.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
No one called you a "liar" Sirus. i just said put your money where your mouth is. You don't seem to be able to do that. Instead you just make snide remarks that help no one and do nothing for the points you seem to be trying to make.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
>>So how old are you? Seriously.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join