<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Can I have sum of what yer havin?

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GREGNOW
I never judge anyone Sirus. I am making observations on your own comments of what you are saying. It seems to me that anyone who likes watching anyone else "squirm" for any reason would have nothing to do with the "light". Are you going to say you disagree with that? As far as me, I walked on and in the dark side with and without really knowing it and it is now something I regret everyday. I try my best to walk on the right way of things and just pray that I can be forgiven for my darker days. either way i have not been able to forgive myself for walking in the dark side when I really was someone who knew better. So, one of the things I have learned to not do is "judge" others. However based on your own comments, I think you know what I am talking about on watching others "squirm" and the dark side.

It scares me to even read that about you or anyone.
I have NEVER hurt anyone on purpose in my life, somehow i knew how precious my soul is, and have done with-out rather than sell-out.
I had a room mate who was in the black arts, but I never took part, though one dark night of the soul, she had not dis-missed her helpers, and it was up to me to do it, so I know whatof I speak.
I still have the Bible I marked that night and now I know I am exempt. Thank G-d.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Ksnaz, Don't dismiss what he says about some of that stuff (dimentions). A lot of near death expirencers say a lot of things that seem to be simular to each other. The way I look at it, is they really have died for real and a lot seem to say a lot of the same stuff. I myself have been more to some kind of dark side when I have left my body (O.B.E. not N.D.E), because of the wrong way I had been living my life when I knew better.
Thing is I would never go on this site and say something is the whole truth because one I just don't know the whole truth of anything (like so many on here claim they do) and also I have no proof to back up my claims.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Can I have sum of what yer havin?

I'm all out man, sorry.

As for GREG. I totally agree with you. I'm not dismissing it for the sole reason it's weird. I have a very open mind, and I know nobody can know everything for real about anything, and that anything is possible.

The point is, He doesn't think that. He thinks he is really right, and he puts limitations on things and creates an entire new reality of what he thinks is truth. There is nothing wrong with opening your mind, and imagining stuff and then putting limits on it to make sense, but keep that for stories or art, or whatever. To keep your brain healthy, and to not go insane. Or you'll become those people with tin foil over the heads hiding in closests.

Use logic to explain the real world but don't put limits on what to apply your logic to. He didn't use logic at all.

[edit on 16-6-2005 by Ksnazdnzon]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I guess I must be a big-time disinfo agent, because I think siriusly's stuff is bogus and will tell that to everyone who asks; that seems to be his definition of 'disinfo agent'.

Plus, I work for an aerospace firm, am an engineer, make a good living, try to use logic and coherence -- in other words, prime disinfo stuff.

But ou know what? Even though I'm one of the more skeptical people here, I'm willing to bet that, based on siriusly's definition, there are a whole bunch of 'disinfo agents' here.

Ya think?

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Sirus, I never physically hurt anyone or wished anyone harm. What I did do is let my ego and pride take over when I came into a position in my life that thousands (actually more like over a million or two or more) of people could see the way I was living and the way I was living was of the flesh and not of the spirit (I was on T.V. and I may have influenced a lot of people to live their life in a very wrong way). I never dabbled in dark arts or any of that, but none the less I was walking on the wrong path and I knew it but refused to believe it somehow until I had a very abrupt wake up call.

[edit on 16-6-2005 by GREGNOW]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Sirus, I never physically hurt anyone or wished anyone harm. What I did do is let my ego and pride take over when I came into a postion in my life that thousands of people could see the way I was living and the way I was living was of the flesh and not of the spirit. I never dabbled in dark arts or any of that, but none the less I was walking on the wrong path and I knew it but refused to believe it somehow until I had a very abrupt wake up call.

Greg;
Hoped you learned from that is that there is not real devil except for an out of control egomaniac.
Ego-killing is a daily occurence in my life, as it can and does sneak up on you.
Were/are you famous so all could see you ego-tripping, and following the wrong path?

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I would not go as far as "famous", depends what that means these days, but I was on T.V. (read my post above as I edited and added a little more).

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I would not go as far as "famous", depends what that means these days, but I was on T.V. (read my post above as I edited and added a little more).

How did you make people live there lives in a bad way from your TV appearance?

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I know 2 people aka menguard and vertu who have clarified that it is true and both are in contact with the saurian.

Strange that they can't demonstrate it to anyone else eh!

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   

What caused you to 'wake up?'

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Ksnaz, I said I may have "influenced" some who may have been watching the show, not made them. What I mean by that is that my life was made to look kind of cool and others may have said "I want to try living my life that way". I know they have their own free wills, but what i have come to realize is that the media really does have a huge influence on the people watching it (especially the channel I was on), especially younger people who are still making their minds up on things or at least trying to.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Also, it was more then just an "appearance" on T.V. The show has been showing off and on for a year now. It got very high ratings (not sure if the ratings are dying down yet by now though, hopefully they are).

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I will say that after my expirence on T.V. and also when I really "woke up" , that I do see a lot of "evil" influence on a lot of T.V. However it's not like everyone thinks it is. It's not like the producers at these channels are "evil", they are just as clueless and "blind" (I know I worked with them) as a lot of the viewers who have come to accept a lot of things as "just the way it is or should be". There is some underlying force that somehow has come to run/influence the media. When I "woke up" i saw it clear as day ( along with a lot of other stuff). However, as with the main topic of this thread, I have no way to "prove" what I am saying, but I think a lot of people probably know what I am saying anyway. And again, I never hurt anyone physcially or anything like that. I was living my life in a really fast lane and it is not a lane that was in any way good for the soul.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   
WEll guys i tried my best to give you as much proof as i could.If you even want more i could give the the xerox copy of this vedic info about nagas but then you would say that oh lacerta had read the vedas and then was interviewed.Sadly i dont even have vertu on my back as he has not been online for 3 weeks.

Also to the user who said that I misintrepreted that reptilians created man,You wrongly intrepreted it.I said that our creators looked just like us and said "let us create man in our own image" and i also said that "the serpent was cast down to the depths of earth\hell".The bible and the vedas says these things.

And to gazrok who says why do these saurinas live underground.Maybe because they know that our creators were very powerful and also when they can shapeshift no body notices it.Who knows your teacher or your politician could be a shapeshifter.

I want disclosure and nothing else and U.S would be the last counrty to do as it is the country which would loose the most.

China and India would disclose the truth about greys,reptilians,ufo etc.FOr those who still don't believe in the lacerta files just place you bets on Time.Disclosure may not happen in your our current life but it would happen sometime in your next lives.It is inevitable.

[edit on 17-6-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Hmmm, how can 4 people dominate an entire thread....

Through fighting, or co-operation, the end result is the same.

Disinformation = Dulce

Come on, we were battling it out against aliens, and didn't recruit from the biggest pool available, the public? Un-freakin-likely.

The whole story of getting security clearance one day, and seeing vats and vats of human experiments, its all a IMAGINATION play.

We just haven't thought why would someone make up the stories of Lacerta and Dulce?

Its for more than just the joy of it all. It is to make people view things in a certain way. It is supposed to make them trust in invisible power.

And no, I am not comparing it to God, just a God replacement for many. God is not an idea, it is a state of mind, so although it is invisible, when you are in the state of mind, no trust is required. You KNOW what state you are in.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   
The Idea that there is a lot of disinfirmation here is most likely very true.

This would be a very good place for them to infiltrate us, as here we are vunerable and open, especially to "friendlies" who appear to have similar interests to those that we share. Fact is that they know that we frequent this board and would very likely see how much misinformation /disinformation could be distributed here.

(especially since there is such a wide variety of topics here, They are us, they could easilly post disinformation on one topic while posting very accurate informatin on another topic).

Here - above all other places - it is very important to be skeptical of everything. Disinformation comes in many shapes, sizes, and credibility factors. That which appears to be very credible and beliveable may not be, and that which is far fetched may be very true.

(The best place to hide a lie is between two truths)

About the only advice I can offer is research what ever topics interest you. Understand Both sides of the story (Who would want to prove/disprove a given topic - and WHY?)

Beware of narror points of view - the narrower the point of view, the stronger the conviction of that point of view - the more likely it is that the poster has been brainwashed to some extent - even to the point of brainwashing ones self.

Belive half of what you see, none of what you hear, and part of what you read. Keep an open mind.

And Don't believe just because you want to belive.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I dont believe that there are any agents on this site.The reason is because why would they bother?there a 100`s of sites like this with alien believers or some who are just trying to find the truth.There are 1000`s out there in the world trying to find out the truth and claiming things.

theres nothing they can do about it,and they know it.Their agents are useless if you compare it to the amount of UFO researchers,claimers,contacts and truthfinders there are outthere.They`v been so caught up with lying to the america public and the world and sending their agents to shut ppl up,that they fail to see that theres nothing they can do.Everyday there are new believers and new claimers.So long as these beings visit us,there will be a handful of witnesses that will spill sometime or another.A forum is the last things on their minds.

Ask yourselves this.... what will you achieve if you go up to a group of republicans and tell them the "american system" is un-honest?

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I have been reading this thread without posting because I thought it was rather silly, but after seeing several people argue back and forth, I think we need get some perspective.

In my opinion a disinfo agent is someone who knows the truth and intentionally sidetracks research or investigations. They would do this if they were paid to, or for personal reasons. If they were paid it would probably be from an unknown source in the government, which has happened in the past. But I think they no longer need to do it, because we do a good enough job of misinforming ourselves.

Therefore I would say there are no disinfo agents on board this site, because they are not needed. We get sidetracked very easily on our own. The way to avoid this is to check out the sources for the articles you read, and also use common sense.

The one thing to keep in mind though is that most people on this forum are believers, and this is the common ground we share. So let’s not forget that the real enemy here is ignorance, and not each other.

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
This thread is still going???

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join