It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone ever seen the Men In Black?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I have an interest in the Men in Black. I've never seen a UFO, although I've known people in the past who have. But I'm curious about the so-called Men in Black who supposedly try to keep people from talking about UFOs.

If anyone has seen the Men In Black, can you describe your experience?

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
No replies because, if you've seen one, well you don't talk about it.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   

No replies because, if you've seen one, well you don't talk about it.

LOL! Well... if they never talk about them, why do I know they exist? Why did they make TWO movies about 'em?

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AWingAndASigh
why do I know they exist?

You can ask yourself that question!

Originally posted by AWingAndASighWhy did they make TWO movies about 'em?

For money.

[edit on 15-6-2005 by CHICKST3R]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Do you really KNOW they exist? Are you sure?

It's a smoke screen. Reverse physcology.
A rational mind knows that the movies are fiction and will therefore draw the conclusion that the subject therein is also fiction.
Thus the common phrase "you watch too many movies".

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Thus the common phrase "you watch too many movies".

Oh, man - I was hoping I hadn't watched enough of 'em yet!

No, I don't know whether or not Men In Black exist, but I know about the Men in Black and I'm trying to FIND OUT if they exist!

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Oh, man - I was hoping I hadn't watched enough of 'em yet!

No, I don't know whether or not Men In Black exist, but I know about the Men in Black and I'm trying to FIND OUT if they exist!

I would be glade to help you out!

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
If these men do exist they won't be dressed in black suits. They are probably in a plumbing van or posing as a utility worker. "Nope that flash was a gas line flare up. Now stay clear so I can fix the leak".

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   

If these men do exist they won't be dressed in black suits. They are probably in a plumbing van or posing as a utility worker. "Nope that flash was a gas line flare up. Now stay clear so I can fix the leak".

I'm not trying to suggest anything here, but one of the odd things I noticed when I talked to Secret Service guys is that they all wear the same kind of suit. Not the same color, not the same material, but exactly identical. Made my eyes go weird when I saw them. That black suit they wear is like a military uniform or something.

If I were the REALLY paranoid type, I would have tied that in to the Men in Black right away ....

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I was going to make a thread with the exact same subject line yesterday but decided not to.
I havn't seen them, but I'm sure people have had men in black uniforms come to their door and ask to come in.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I'm not trying to suggest anything here, but one of the odd things I noticed when I talked to Secret Service guys is that they all wear the same kind of suit. Not the same color, not the same material, but exactly identical. Made my eyes go weird when I saw them. That black suit they wear is like a military uniform or something.

If I were the REALLY paranoid type, I would have tied that in to the Men in Black right away ....

You think too hard! IT's just a suit!!

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   
dbates is right, they no longer dress in thrift store suits, they come disguised as uility men, such as phone, power, etc.
and white vans during the day and limos at night.
They are alive and well, and I let them know I know, such as when they are "working" on phone lines, I always ask they what they are doing.

Al

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
how do you know white vans? maybe they can be in a 1989 nissan sentra
lol. One of them could be your electrician next door neihbor o.O i wonder how i would go abut getting a job like that.. you gotta start low somewhere right? but where....

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Wierd. I stayed home from school today so that I could catch up with some SOSE work and at around 10 or 11 in the morning a guy came to my door and asked me if I wanted to buy stuff off him (I forget what it was now). I said no and that he can come later as my parents are at work at the moment. After he walked out the gate I looked at him through the window and he just gets in a blue car and drives off. I thought it was a door-to-door salesman but he only went to my house.
In the last half an hour I've had someone calling this house and whenever I pick it up all I hear is silence, then when I hang up I pick it back up 10 seconds later to ring someone and all I hear is silence and static.

Still happaning.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Generally you don't remember because they apparantly blank out your memory, or so i've read and heard. I have heard lots of rumors about them, they are government workers and they are aliens. ARe the two things that i've heard about them, i would like to know more, is very intresting.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 05:51 AM
link   
But what if you post something on ATS, then the MIB wash your memory of what you posted on ATS, but you come online and it will be on ATS so you will remember it again.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I personally know of someone who believes they have indeed had a visit from a 'man in black' as posted by my sister here
www.abovetopsecret.com...
This was in the UK over 20 years ago. whether this was a genuine 'man in black' I can't say , but I believe that she believes it was, and know she's not just made this up. Could see have been pranked maybe by someone who knew about her UFO story? maybe , or maybe not? Perhaps one day I'll be able to persuade her to post here herself.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Look for a book by British researcher, Jenny Randles... One of the best on the subject, that I've seen....

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Personally ive seen men in black numerous times , i think tommy lee jones was over looked for an oscar for his role .................hehehe

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I think you guys take some stuff way too seriously.

All you have to know is, if the government CAN control you, they WILL.
It's obvious, a country is being run, so they will do what it takes to control the people.

The thing is we have no idea WHAT or HOW or anything is done, so don't over analyze some guy in a suit, or you will look like one of those guys that give this site a bad name. With the tin foil on your head.

So I doubt any of YOU would have any visits, as all of you probally have normal boring lives and don't do anything to threaten the security of the country(s).

top topics

<<   2 >>

join