It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo are part of a mason plot for a one world goverment

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
well im going to see war of the world for free when i get time i will talk about the movie any one who sees it talk about it

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
There is another thread where you can find my assumption about the NWO and UFOs and how disinformation is building up on it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I see 7 days past between your request for only certain types of responces and your announcement of going to see a movie. Thanks for sharing, so this is your Blog now? You said you were not going to discuss movies.

GoldEagle,

Since you saw fit to rescue this Thread from obscurity where it belongs I am addressing this question to you.

What makes you feel that the 'powers that be' who are already in charge would be willing to risk everything for this NWO? What do they really have to gain that they do not already have firmly under control?

I believe I read in that Thread you referenced that you believed that other life exists but it is just not visiting us? You see to me the balance point is other intelligent life or not. If a person wishes to cling to the childish belief that we are it then there is nothing more to be said. Facts do not matter, pictures do not matter, passionate testimony really does not matter.

But if you take the step to say 'ok there are others'. Then you really need to keep going, the Universe is vast, so vast as to boggle the mind. If there are any others, there have to be a lot of them, a whole lot of them.

Some of them are like us, some not, but it only makes sense that some would be well beyond us and some well behind. The fact that some intelligent beings have visited is supported by a rather staggering array of evidence and witness testimony. Even the most critical are left with enough questionable events to make that conclusion.

A.T
(-)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join