It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo are part of a mason plot for a one world goverment

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I bring attention to the many Masonic movies about UFO invasions.
V TV-Series 1984-1985
They live movie 1988
The arrival 1996
The War of the Worlds 1953
Plan 9 from Outer Space 1956
Independence Day 1996
The war of the worlds 2005
Independence Day 1996
And many more

Why a alien invasions
Because the world would have a single enemy to unite against forming the masonic one world government.
With out us knowing it.

Note alien are always described as reptile like would you like to know what being is reptile like that lives on the earth among us.
Djinns (try and goggle about them you won’t find many good sources about them)

Now I point to who made this plan

"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order [referring to the 1991 LA Riot]. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond [i.e., an "extraterrestrial" invasion], whether real or *promulgated* [emphasis mine], that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this *scenario*, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government." Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991

Text not good for you want to here Ronald Reagan talk about this plan

Listen to Ronald Reagan say this
27min 45 seconds in to the first audio listen to the end and you will hear Reagan
right click to save
www.dubaibuzz.com...
right click to save
www.dubaibuzz.com...

After seeing this fool false prophet yahweh. we are getting closer and closer to the sick new world order

There are other main plans if this one fails like developing artificial intelligent beings and programming them to attack man kind and many more. They will not stop till they lose power or get there new world order
Developing artificial intelligent beings and programming them to attack man kind

The best source to learn about djinns is here don’t let your racist views prevent you from learning truth like david icke. david icke he was exposed to there tricks and after thinking he was jesus his pride took over and he wrote books about things he did not understand.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Thank God, at last we have the expertise on Masonic movies and the imminent alien invasion that was heretofore lacking.

I trust you will also be able to give a certain level of coaching to enable the fittest to survive.

MA's Song Of The Day: Men In Black (The Stranglers, off The Raven, 1979).
Good hearty homo sapiens cultivation fun!!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Ok, well since this is the UFO Forum and not NWO, I feel the need to ask some questions.

How come the Masons, or NWO groups get credit for the idea of a unified planet? Every ambitious man since Alexander (ahem) the Great has wanted that. Lots of groups want that, hell, I want that. I would like a real democracy of course, but one can dream.

What makes these movies masonic, there is quite a list there.

And to sum up your basic overall concept. Ok, sure the idea of UFOs and aliens COULD be used to trick the people of Earth into a NWO. But that does not mean it will happen, and it really does not mean it would actually work. It is not possible to fool every single person on the Planet, and I do not think it is possible to fool enough to pull it off. We, are not that smart, not yet anyway.

The more public aspect of NWO have been so consistantly wrong about everything it is hard for me to accept any of them as part of anything that is any sort of threat to anyone. They have a right to their point of view, but I do not see them winning their great NWO anytime soon.

I consider serious study of UFOs to span the whole of human history, the idea of Aliens was not created in this Century, nor in the last. Now if you wish to state that in addition to the actual UFO activity someone is planning to use the ideas mentioned, then maybe, otherwise I find it impossible to see your point of view.

A.T
(-)

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
1.Reptilians and Republicans= why the similarity.....Can it be possible that the Republicans are the aliens that are gonna attack!!!!

But wait lets not forget the Greys.

2. Greys= Yes I am refering to the U.S Civil war the Blue v's the Greys, North v's South...

Note:Bush's a Southern within the REPUBLICAN party....And there are many threads within here on ATS refering Civil Wars and the Uprising of the New World Order, Not only that topic but also about Possible Alien invasions that will unite Man and create a one world goverment.

The signs of time trully promote that this very type of act will defintly be attempted by our Goverment , for isn't this nation divided?

And wouldn't an Invasion of Aliens or lets just say Illegal Aliens attacking the U.S on 9-11 just a small example of the Aliens within, the Secret Society is in control and as you mention Masonic Movies about UFO's , exactly what do all of these Movies also have in common?

Well one thing for sure it's not our Goverment who defeats the Aliens its the average Joe , (we the people).

Our Goverment is aware of the Borders and the threat they bring forth, but it's only part of the plan....Illegal Aliens enter out borders every minute of every day so the Human alien is a threat to our Nation making us hate our neighbors and uprise and control the world for this One World Goverment with the Reps in control......

Since no physical proof of the existance of E.T's, Secret Societys must resort to Aliens within Man as the Alien invaders, its all a mind game, mind control.

So wouldn't it be more convincing to trick the world about a terrorist attack globally since Many people still aren't convinced in the existance of E.T's, the war of terrorist is the edited version to the suppose Alien Invasion....

Hollywood put to the test by the Puppet Masters controling you local Rep. Party. Oh and it's coming at a theater new you, 9-11 could be considered a trailer to the actual mahem the Illuminaties have instore for you.....

An emmy anyone?

[edit on 13-6-2005 by 2ndSEED]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   

How come the Masons, or NWO groups get credit for the idea of a unified planet? Every ambitious man since Alexander (ahem) the Great has wanted that. Lots of groups want that, hell, I want that. I would like a real democracy of course, but one can dream.

look at who made the old world order and its leader nimrod. he tryed to build a tower to god(foolish). they plan to unite the world under ibliss(leader of the shaitan djinns clan)

"No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation." David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

And to sum up your basic overall concept. Ok, sure the idea of UFOs and aliens COULD be used to trick the people of Earth into a NWO. But that does not mean it will happen, and it really does not mean it would actually work. It is not possible to fool every single person on the Planet, and I do not think it is possible to fool enough to pull it off. We, are not that smart, not yet anyway.

i point to 911 even the fact many know it was bush behind it. he still gained power with the attack just like hitler and The Reichstag.

ufo are still the main plan they looking to get the world not just the us.

[edit on 13-6-2005 by INFOAGENT_X]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Ok, and please realize that I am not jumping on you, but I do not agree with what you are saying and just want to explore why you feel as you do.

It would be helpful if you could answer all my questions, but I will respond to what you have said now.

"No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation." David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

I do not know this guy, could you point me to a public news source or official UN site that contains this quote? I can find out who he is on my own but that is rather radical for a public statement so I find it hard to take it seriously. The context of the statement matters, when it was said matters. Everyone has a personal life, and those cover a wide range of beliefs and lifestyles. I may not approve or like some of them, but people are entitled to do what they wish as long as it harms no other.

i point to 911 even the fact many know it was bush behind it. he still gained power with the attack just like hitler and The Reichstag.

I am certainly aware that in the past events have been staged to gain, or hold onto power. It is possible.

However, if anyone 'knows' that President Bush was responsible they have yet to provide any proof. And the thing is people went looking, looking hard, after it happened, and there is just nothing at all to prove that.

I do not like GWB, I did not vote for him, I do not even think he won fairly, but that is politics, American politics. What you suggest is something else.

And I am sorry to offend 40% of my own Countrymen and women, but GWB is a witless figurehead who has trouble speaking let alone masterminding a global anything. He is not evil, but if he is the end of any sort of bloodline then I would say we have little to worry about because inbreeding has removed the threat.

Here are my two points in regard to the whole NWO concept. First it is odd to have so much public dialogue for something that is supposedly so secret and conspiracy-like. In any normal conspiracy you have to read into what is said to find the clues, these NWO people say outloud that they wish to remake the world.

Second it just seems to me that it is rich-people-watching. We read things into every little step, we project our feelings of helplessness outward and find someone to blame. People with a lot of money live differently than those without, especially if the money has been around for generations. Maybe the Bushes do attend some funky ritual or another, so what? It is wierd, but to read anything else into it seems to me to be an unsupported leap.

A.T
(-)

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   

"And I am sorry to offend 40% of my own Countrymen and women, but GWB is a witless figurehead who has trouble speaking let alone masterminding a global anything. He is not evil, but if he is the end of any sort of bloodline then I would say we have little to worry about because inbreeding has removed the threat.

A.T
(-)

Inbreeding, LMAO....anyhow the truth may never come to light regarding 9-11, but overall as in any conspiracy there just too much simplicity to these events that the most definite explanations are easly overlooked....

Man is hardheaded and thinks everything is a puzzle or riddle, why are schools made? Because someone has to make the majority accept some answer to a premeditated question.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   
guys please stop hijacking this thread you have said what you feel i have read it if you want to add more use edit please.
the info is here study on your own.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Did you know that a lot of movies have masonic symbols. Try watching Arachniphobia (sp) and at the beginning of the movie you will see a masonic symbol on one of the buildings. Also try watching Air bud. There are masonic symbols there too. Better watch out for those dogs trying to take over the world. Saying that "ufo are part of a mason plot for a one world gov't" just proves that you have no idea what masons are or what they do.

Ever played any video games cause there are tons of masonic symbols in them too. The truth is the masons aren't a secret society and anyone who is over 21 can join if they reall want to. Contrary to popular belief you do not have to be related to a mason to join.

You can learn alot if you start looking for the truth... huh?

[edit on 6-13-2005 by CPYKOmega]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   
answer this to yourself why would ronald reagen and henry kissenger talk about this plan. this thread is not about masons make a thread to defend them for others. there history is no longer secret. knight templars where evil people who pratice gay satanist things behind closed doors,they was at war with the chruch after getting beat by the muslims.
please stay on subject. "ufo invasion is fake it is a djinn plot brung to light by reagan and henry kissenger".

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by INFOAGENT_X
answer this to yourself why would ronald reagen and henry kissenger talk about this plan. this thread is not about masons make a thread to defend them for others. there history is no longer secret. knight templars where evil people who pratice gay satanist things behind closed doors,they was at war with the chruch after getting beat by the muslims.
please stay on subject. "ufo invasion is fake it is a djinn plot brung to light by reagan and henry kissenger".

Uhh... this makes absolutely no sense whatsoever and it doesn't even deserve a reply but I will humor you with one anyways....

edit: This is just like that old "ATS IS FEDS" thread a few years back.

[edit on 6-13-2005 by CPYKOmega]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
please stay on subject ufos are djinns who work hand and hand with man to bring about a new world order lead by dajjal over seen by iblis.
you have said you ideas but if they have nothing to do with this subject i will not reply. i have a pm box if you have any off topic questions send me a pm.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I bring attention to the many Masonic movies about UFO invasions.
V TV-Series 1984-1985
They live movie 1988
The arrival 1996
The War of the Worlds 1953
Plan 9 from Outer Space 1956
Independence Day 1996
The war of the worlds 2005
Independence Day 1996
And many more

Care to break down for us the masonic themes behind each of these movies you listed?

Fact? No. There are theories about Bush being behind 9/11 (that have mostly been shot down), but those theories have not been proven as fact.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Please, no one take any offence to this, however:

Im getting sick of constantly bearing witness to thread pages full of Mason bashing threats and info (i would not mind if it was one or two, but everyone and their kin seems to be doing it)

I have a rough idea what a Mason is, however everything that is written has been written in some form or other 10 times before

This forum subject is full of them (the everyones Evil and trying to control us ect threads)

Ok maby some people are trying to "take over" but i dont believe everyone has the same intentions as everyone else (some are just trying to get on with their lifes i presume)

Edited for spelling and grammer

[edit on 13-6-2005 by Crash]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Lets stay civil and avoid the namecalling folks....

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Here's what I don't get about these "takeover" plots...

The world (or at least the US) is already "taken over". What part of your life isn't already controlled by the government (which is really controlled by big businesses)? There is no need for a massive takeover by masons, or the nwo, or the illuminati. We are already taken. What else is there to take???

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
first i will agree for a fact we dont know fully who did 911.
but more of the facts point to the plotters of the new world order.
i for one dont want a one world goverment. and many others dont want this sick idea either. they will fight teeth and nail to prevent it.
i will admit most masons join only to get good jobs and nice things.
we call that selling your soul. this thread is not about defending masons.
this is about the plot they plan to use.
dont ask me why they want a new world order a one world goverment.
but the proof is all around you
www.prisonplanet.com...
stay on subject please
djinns and ufo is the subject of this topic. if you want to talk about me pm me.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Ufo are part of a mason plot for a one world goverment

In your title you state that

UFOs
Masonic Plot
One World Government

are your topics.

If you just want to talk about djinns and UFOs, you may want to edit your title... You can't accuse the Masons of a plot and then not expect some to come defend against the accusation, and then state they are off topic...

Djinns (try and goggle about them you won’t find many good sources about them)

Then please, direct us to some sources you consider "good". One might also try "Genie", "Djinni", "Marid", etc. But evidence that they are behind the NWO???

As for the movies, they are from a variety of unconnected writers, producers, and directors, and some (such as War of the Worlds) even owe their origin to a source predating modern UFO lore. That's quite an accusation, that all of these films are somehow connected to this plot.

Now Speilberg and Disney-related...well, that's an easy case to make, but the source for Emmerich and Roland's ID4 is obviously their previous camp movie Morons from Outer Space (even featuring many of the same actors, and some themes). Plan 9? Ed Wood an Illuminati? You'd REALLY have to show some evidence for that stretch....

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   

first i will agree for a fact we dont know fully who did 911.
but more of the facts point to the plotters of the new world order.
i for one dont want a one world goverment. and many others dont want this sick idea either. they will fight teeth and nail to prevent it.
i will admit most masons join only to get good jobs and nice things.
we call that selling your soul. this thread is not about defending masons.
this is about the plot they plan to use.
dont ask me why they want a new world order a one world goverment.
but the proof is all around you
www.prisonplanet.com...
stay on subject please
djinns and ufo is the subject of this topic. if you want to talk about me pm me.

This didn't answer my question about the movies you presented as evidence for masons using aliens to bring about a new world order...

just trying to "stay on topic" here

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Infoagent_X

I think you might want to consider here, on this particular ATS Forum we debate issues with a very critical eye. You can take my question about one of your quotes as an example. To make an impression on me, and I think most people here, you have to provide complete information. Who he was, when, when it was said, and most importantly, links or other forms of documentation.

In attempting to separate truth from hoax, this is how we operate.

So unless you are willing to operate in that fashion I think you are going to be disappointed.

Each ATS Forum has it's own assumptions that cause them to draw certain types of people. Do not be fooled by all the people that are everywhere, I do believe the vast majority stick to a fairly limited number most of the time.

A.T
(-)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join