It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo are part of a mason plot for a one world goverment

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by INFOAGENT_X
I bring attention to the many Masonic movies about UFO invasions.
V TV-Series 1984-1985
They live movie 1988
The arrival 1996
The War of the Worlds 1953
Plan 9 from Outer Space 1956
Independence Day 1996
The war of the worlds 2005
Independence Day 1996
And many more

Please explain why you proclaim these movies to be Masonic.

You're theory isn't a new one. The trail of using the Cold War -> Terrorism -> Aliens in order to corrode public liberties and install a controlled one world government is well-known, but the inclusion of a selection of Sci-Fi movies you say are 'Masonic' seems to be a statement made without much of a proveable case, other than they are about Aliens invasions, a sci-fi staple for decades.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   
ok i will try to explain.
i dont wanna go off topic and turn this thread away from its point.
many have said what they wanted about the masons but showed no proof to back up there clam. show me proof the masons are good people. many here can show how they are bad with proof. but that is not the subject. this topic is about a staged ufo invasion to bring about a one world goverment.
i gave you a good source to learn about the djinns here
not all the clans of djinns are evil they have good among them as well.

you may ask but if i dont find it important to reply i just wont sorry.

now back to the topic at hand

gods people understand this the ungodly wont.

V TV-Series 1984-1985
They live movie 1988
The arrival 1996
The War of the Worlds 1953
Plan 9 from Outer Space 1956
Independence Day 1996
The war of the worlds 2005
Independence Day 1996
And many more

Why a alien invasions
Because the world would have a single enemy to unite against forming the masonic one world government.
With out us knowing it.

Note alien are always described as reptile like would you like to know what being is reptile like that lives on the earth among us.
Djinns (try and goggle about them you won’t find many good sources about them)

Now I point to who made this plan

"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order [referring to the 1991 LA Riot]. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond [i.e., an "extraterrestrial" invasion], whether real or *promulgated* [emphasis mine], that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this *scenario*, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government." Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991

Text not good for you want to here Ronald Reagan talk about this plan

Listen to Ronald Reagan say this
27min 45 seconds in to the first audio listen to the end and you will hear Reagan
right click to save
www.dubaibuzz.com...
right click to save
www.dubaibuzz.com...

After seeing this fool false prophet yahweh. we are getting closer and closer to the sick new world order

There are other main plans if this one fails like developing artificial intelligent beings and programming them to attack man kind and many more. They will not stop till they lose power or get there new world order
Developing artificial intelligent beings and programming them to attack man kind

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   

They are? Where's the proof?

gods people understand this the ungodly wont.

Who are God's people exactly? And what God are you referring to, the Christian one?

I still didn't see any evidence connecting the Masons specifically to these movies.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
sorry i will not reply to anything aside from my main subject.

you ask for proof did you read the thread

"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order [referring to the 1991 LA Riot]. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond [i.e., an "extraterrestrial" invasion], whether real or *promulgated* [emphasis mine], that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this *scenario*, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government." Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991
cnn onBilderberger Conference 2005
www.prisonplanet.com...

Text not good for you want to here Ronald Reagan talk about this plan

Listen to Ronald Reagan say this
27min 45 seconds in to the first audio listen to the end and you will hear Reagan
right click to save
www.dubaibuzz.com...
right click to save
www.dubaibuzz.com...

reply to this

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Note alien are always described as reptile like would you like to know what being is reptile like that lives on the earth among us.

No, aliens aren't always described as reptile they aren't! In fact, reptilians aren't often reported. More commonly Greys and Nordics. Neither of which look reptilian, certainly not the Nordics.

Edit:

Oh, yeah, and everyone loves a good alien invasion flick

[edit on 15-6-2005 by shorty]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   

dont fall for the trap ufos are nothing more then djinn(demons) playing tricks on man to be worshipped like god. and to lead man to hell

[edit on 15-6-2005 by INFOAGENT_X]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
prisonplanet.com???

Do you believe everything you read on the internet???

Makes Rense.com look like CNN....

The question of sources (even if as unbelievable as those already cited) for stating those movies as "masonic" is NOT getting off topic, despite your insistance upon trying to avoid the question....

What makes the djinn more believable than any other mythical creature, including those capable of taking human form? Answer...nothing.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The prison planet link you provided took me to a movie which aired on the CNN in england. It was a very good video about the news talking about the bilderberg meetings, but had nothing to do with the topic title.

I'm sorry if i'm acting a bit rude, but why do you keep repeating the same posts over and over again INFOAGENT_X? Your posts don't make sense to me. The video doesn't talk about ufos or masons. One thing it does talk about is a one world gov't. I fail to see what the vid has to do with ufo's and masons though?!?!

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   
its not that hard
henry kissenger is the man who made the ufo fake invasion plot

he is also one of the founding members of the Bilderberger group
www.prisonplanet.com...

Bilderberger like skull and bones and many other groups are subgroups of the illuminati the illuminati is a group full of masons.

this is crowleys own drawing

do you know what this image is
it is the picture of the beings alister crowley said he was in contact with.
alister crowley is a well known satanist

and when he was alive he was a leader of the illuminati. he wrote his book from the middle east. about contacting these beings.
thats the place i have told you to ask people that are from there about djinns. his book called them angels.
many people think that djinns(demons) are bad angels but the truth is angels are angels and djinns are djinns. some djinns are good

[edit on 16-6-2005 by INFOAGENT_X]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
orgone and love neutralizes evil

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I made my attempt to have a rational conversation in this thread, did not get very far so I am done.

However, Crowley was not a satanist, he was a wizard of a very old school, The Order of the Golden Dawn. Only Christians can be satanists, only they believe in that particular creature. This mindless of lumping of everyone who is not Christian into satanists is beyond wrong, it is plain old stupid.

Crowley thought christianity was a blight upon the mind and spirits of mankind but that was as much connection as he ever had to it.

He was also, for all his faults, fairly brilliant. If the average person thinks he/she can read anything Crowley wrote and take it at face value they are again totally wrong. They are layered and like many things written for a specific tradition require a fair background in the craft to understand.

A.T
(-)

[edit on 6/16/05 by Alexander Tau]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
like i said this thread if for the god fearing.
when these ufos come with there fake invasion dont trust it.
a trick is being played on you dont fall for it

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Well, for the first time in a long time I'm having trouble understanding what the thread is, was or should be?

What I can say or not say..

Wow!

Dallas

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
what is hard to understand ufo are part of a masoonic plot to trick people to ban together to make a one world goverment.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
son the movie war of the world comes out.
watch for the masonic signs they will have in the movie like independent day (with will smith)

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I have to admit I had originally hoped this Thread would have something of interest but it really has nothing convincing at all. While I think the NWO crowd is misguided it is an interesting study.

Look around, anywhere in the World, masonic symbols, along with a whole lot of other ones are everywhere. I am not going to waste my time but I will make a suggestion for you.

Watch a bunch of non-alien movies, how many of them have masonic symbols in them. Quite a few I would imagine.

But hey as you said this Thread is for the 'god fearing' and I sure as hell am not one of those so I suppose I should not say anything at all.

A.T
(-)

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I worked on THE ARRIVAL and can assure you that David Twohy had not implanted any Masonic symbols into the movie. As with the aliens we just wanted to create something different. The whole idea was based on his interest of the scientific theories on terraforming Mars and not the New World Order.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
first off its nice how every one who comes in here talks about masons and the movies i listed but not the audio nor the comment by henry kissenger.
as i said this is for the god fearing. some here worship ufo when they come know they are djinn(demons) not aliens

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by netzombie
I worked on THE ARRIVAL and can assure you that David Twohy had not implanted any Masonic symbols into the movie.

Hey - why let facts get in the way?

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
first off just case some one worked on the set dose not mean they know what is going on behind closed doors.

i am not here to talk about movies or masons but the ufos and djinns.
you look at the stuff i showed and pick the small stuff i said over and over i will not reply to. ufo is part of a plot. they are not god or gods.
they did not make us. you know there are some fools who worship ufos.
my point is simple this is to the godly people.
talk about the audio ot what henry kissenger said or dont reply

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join