It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Older women urged to become lesbians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Ok Well I guess If thats what they want to put there money twards who am I to get in there way.

www.themercury.news.com.au...

Falcon

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   
whatever floats their boat.

or they could do what the men do, seek younger partners. im sure there are plenty of young guys looking for older women.

seems to be a trend here in the states anyway....

although this sort of thing helps reenforce some people argument that homosexuality is a choice. in this case it is anyway.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by falcon
Ok Well I guess If thats what they want to put there money twards who am I to get in there way.

www.themercury.news.com.au...

Falcon

Do you think this is all part of the NWO's agenda? Undermining moral family values?

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Become Lesbian? But wait..........I thought people were born gay?

We have been told for the past two decades that gay people are born gay, and they cant help it.

Could it be........the libbies were LYING to promote thier own political agenda?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...say it aint so!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Become Lesbian? But wait..........I thought people were born gay?

We have been told for the past two decades that gay people are born gay, and they cant help it.

Could it be........the libbies were LYING to promote thier own political agenda?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...say it aint so!!!!!!!!!!

i dont know. a lot of people claim they cant help doing certain things when they sure can but dont want to. "i cant help it, they made me mad", no you made yourself mad, the choice is yours, noone elses. htis being one example.

i'm not going to get into a debate with anyone whether it is or not a choice someone makes. i say its a choice but there is evidence that points in both directions. the mind itself is a very complex thing and as much as we know about it it continues to do things that amaze us.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I don't really care who hooks up with who or for what reason and at what age. At that age if two people need each other then why not be there for one another. I find it strange though that there are so many women around the age of 60 that need men so bad and the shortage of them such a major issue that it would have need such wide exposure.

I can see two older people relying on one another for support because life is easier when divided between 2 of you. Other than that I don't see why people feel so empty inside that they need Lesbian Relations to age through their final years. When did being alone become so unbearable for people. Or relying on some solid friendships. If nothing else get a dog for some unconditional love and at least give the impression that you've lived a full life.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 11:14 PM
link   
This won't work and someone's head's not right!
L�svos (Lesbos):population 104,620: area 1,637 sq km (632 sq mi).
There's simply no room.
I instructed several of my staff to investigate the entire population of the earth and it appears that (taking "older" as 55-plus) there are approximately half a billion older women - this is 30 square feet each. So, assuming they're all in devoted couples they get a 6 by 10 bedroom!
Then there's the visa issue and, with Greece being in the EU, a work permit is very difficult to get.
They will need to be small, fond of staying indoors, and possess independent means.
Stay at home, dear matrons: it's easier.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   
"Homosexual Sex Exploding With US Women"
100777.com...

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 11:24 PM
link   
senior citizen lesbians?

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 08:30 AM
link   

AUSTRALIA'S leading relationship counselling body is urging lonely older single women to become lesbians.

Relationships Australia spokesman Jack Carney said men's shorter life spans, and their pursuit of much younger women, meant women in their twilight years were often forced to turn to other women for love and companionship.

What a load of crap.

For most gays, it isn't a "choice". It simply is the way they are. Could I just "decide" to be gay tomorrow? No, sorry, but there is no way that I'm going to be attracted to a dude....

Whatever floats their boat, but this line of reasoning, is way off kilter....

arc

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 10:15 AM
link   
the point they seem to be missing is that women do turn to each other for love and companionship in later life, and move into together, without a shred of sexual feeling!

Perhaps a double act would make it easier to trap a man? At this point I'm reminded of the Fast Show sketch involving the 2 nymphomaniac old ladies, who make frequent hoax calls to the gas board etc and terrorise the youthful repair guy with evil cackles of 'young man!'

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 10:29 AM
link   
This is what happens when a bunch of "Wolf's in sheep's clothing" Satanist get into positions of authority.

Look at what Georgie boy did.............

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Perhaps a double act would make it easier to trap a man?

Would certainly trap me....hehe...

new topics

top topics

join