It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Prison camps on news!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Recently I was watching the news and I saw them talking about the U.S prison camps. They said the same thing that the internet said, the news said that they have full time guards, but no prisioners. I heard on the internet that there are more than 600 camps in the U.S., each of those camps can hold thousands of people. Why do we need so many camps? the news said that they were for Iraqi prisioners, which I doubt, because there arent that many Iraqi prisioners. I think they can be used if there is a massive immigration in our country or maybe even against people like me (the people who disagree with the government). I also heard that there are railroads connecting to these camps, which makes me believe those Phil Schneider stories about the prison railroad cars. I know many of you have heard of these prison camps, but I just wanted to share with you guys how the conspiracy thinkers and the news kind of agreed, which is very rare.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hey Big, read this post, it may be of some help to you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think this is very real and very scary.

Stacey

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
If this was real, why has there not been a whole bunch of media coverage (and I am not counting the internet conspiracy sites as coverage). If there are so many camps it would take a huge coverup to keep it secret and that would imply our gov't is smart enough to pull that off. Well, I think we can be smart at times but I just can't see us getting away with secret camps without a full blow out of media attention. This smells of a cute little hoax so far but I won't shut my eyes yet and am happy to continue to visit any links folks care to provide.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
yes! The prison camps and the prison rail cars are all true. There have been a lot of reports about this, but because the govt. has taken no action as of yet, the news has not gone mainstreem. Well the govt. won't allow the us. news to report on this anyway.

How are they going to use the camps? The next staged terror attack will not come from the middle east, it will be blamed on american militias ... done so that they the govt, can ban weapons and take away the 2nd right of the constitution. Have you read the Bill of Rights lately? You should! This Administration has thrown out the book and broken EVERY Amendment!

How is the govt. going to use the camps, and who is the govt. going to use them on???

The Answer is right Here ...

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

This Thread goes into detail exactly what the govt has planned for the camps. Its not The Patriot Act ... or even Patriot 2 that you need to be worried about.

Its HR-1528! A new law by of all people Sensenbrunner that would make it possible for the police to arrest almost anyone they want, and throw them in prison for 2 years.

You might be suprised people, but Most of the prisoners in America are locked up for non-violent crimes. and the prisons currently are completely full with these types of criminals.

Also, we are getting closer and closer every day to THE DRAFT. 49% of the electorate didn't vote for Bush and his War... This new law HR-1528 will make it possible for the govt. to throw anyone opposing them in jail for 2 years... Fascism in america. It had to end one day.

If you are against the Current Administration, Against the War, and Against a Draft ... You should leave the country NOW!

[edit on 12-6-2005 by Where2Hide2006]

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006

Fixed it for ya!

Now that we have a working URL to link to, please check with Member Help to use proper commands for linking websites and threads. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
You haven't sold me yet. I read your post on HR something and what you quoted are laws about drug violations. So, whats your point? Bottom line, don't do illegal drugs. What does that have to do with these so called camps? And one of our lovely little milita folks already did a bad deed, does OK ring any bells? The NRA seems to be going pretty strong so I doubt your guns that you must be holding oh so close to your heart are going to be taken by anyone. As for the draft, well, I will say, that may be coming but it is not like it has not been here before.

I have taken a little spin around the internet and even some of the pics I have seen posted don't look very real and could be faked like just about anything can these days. It still does not add up for me but I do find the story interesting so I will continue to follow it.

PS: As far as locking up all the drug offenders and milita folks........works for me.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Could these camps be related to the looming bird flu pandemic?

I read that the CDC is opening a lot more camps for expected infecteds.

Of course, if the government really wanted to get rid of somebody, they'd just stick them in the camps with the dead and dying to get infected themselves ...

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Memorialday1999
You haven't sold me yet.

thats because you are on the wrong side of the issue. its not about drugs ... its about the constitution and the other documents that started this great country. Life, Libery and the Pursuit of Happyness. Drug users will tell you that they do it because it makes them happy... like alcohol and prescription drugs. This is the land of the Free ... not Jesus Land. I should not have to live as a good christian would ... just because other people say so. thats the issue. States Rights is the other issue. read the 10th amendment again ... it gives power to the people and to the states, but congress says it gives supreme power to the governement!

The NRA seems to be going pretty strong so I doubt your guns that you must be holding oh so close to your heart are going to be taken by anyone.

Did you know that the UN wants Gun Control Laws Passed ???

As for the draft, well, I will say, that may be coming but it is not like it has not been here before.

But this time 49% of the country are against the WAR ... even more will be against the draft.

I have taken a little spin around the internet and even some of the pics I have seen posted don't look very real and could be faked like just about anything can these days.

I believe that pictures are fakes ... put out these by disinformation forces to debunk John Titor.

PS: As far as locking up all the drug offenders and milita folks........works for me.

Its a crazy world that we live in... I think you are a clear example of the "sheeple" that are talked about here at this site.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AWingAndASigh
Could these camps be related to the looming bird flu pandemic?

I doubt it, They didn't have enough time to build so many camps in such a short period of time, especially the camp in Alaska. (Which holds two million people)

I belive these camps are just a backup plan. Incase a revolution comes into play, or, if anyone has read "Dies the fire", you would know what I'm talking about.

The camps seem too complicated to be just for normal prisoners, and too simple to be for mob bosses, therefore they must be for the masses. Very much like Hitler's plan? Where he ordered Gays, Disabled People, Mentally Ill people, and Jews to be arrested and thrown into a camp.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   

The camps seem too complicated to be just for normal prisoners, and too simple to be for mob bosses, therefore they must be for the masses. Very much like Hitler's plan? Where he ordered Gays, Disabled People, Mentally Ill people, and Jews to be arrested and thrown into a camp.

See, the thing I don't agree with about this is the American people would never let it happen. Oh, they'd look the other way for a while, until it became obvious what was going on. Then, look out. I think the military would object to participating, the National Guard would be on our side - who does the government have left to shuffle all the people off to Buffalo?

I'm not saying this government isn't corrupt and willing to do just about anything, but I am saying that the American people WOULD eventually wake up and resist. And despite the power of the government, without the people behind them, their plans would fail.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
That's where FEMA steps in and reinstates Local Militia. You know, Local Militia? The KKK, Senial grandfathers who are obsessed with the civil war, and the bikers?

Edit:

Oh yeah, forgot to add, my signature supports your point, Who will guard the guards?

[edit on 12-6-2005 by Vinci]

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   

That's where FEMA steps in and reinstates Local Militia. You know, Local Militia? The KKK, Senial grandfathers who are obsessed with the civil war, and the bikers?

So the NWO has a geriatric enforcement force - yippe! We'll just break out in a stampede and all go home. Now I understand why they used to say 'never trust anyone over 40!'

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
to memorialday99,if you think ok was done by militia you need to do some research.he was a setup fall guy.many experts have come forward about the blast pattern and damage.there is no way a truck full of them expolosives could have caused that damage.sorry no links,at work,no access to certain sites.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I'm sure this has been said already, because we here at ATS like to research and not come to some conclusions based on just feelings. Right?
Most of these camps were built during WW2 and believe it or not were actually in use. Just because they haven't destroyed all of them doesn't automatically mean there's some grand conspiricy by the NWO....

They said the same thing that the internet said, the news said that they have full time guards, but no prisioners.

During the cold war, I'm sure they did. You'd be really hard pressed to see that now.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
I'm sure this has been said already, because we here at ATS like to research and not come to some conclusions based on just feelings. Right?

During the cold war, I'm sure they did. You'd be really hard pressed to see that now.

And how did you come to this conclusion?

I would love to see your research.

sorry for the short post ... but this hypocracy had to be re-read in its context ... for ironic value purposes.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Most of these camps were built during WW2 and believe it or not were actually in use.

Do we have records of them bieng in use? Other than war stories, Do we have evidence they were built during WW2?

And since you claim they were built during WW2, that rules out a crap load of theories, meaning they're not built for the Iraqi's, Not for that Bird Flu Epidemic, etc.

And if they were built during World War 2, how come the government has kept quite for over or exactly 60 years?

Also;

There are also many other "secret" prisons in other countries,

www.cnn.com...
www.aljazeera.com...
observer.guardian.co.uk...

There are some articles about the prisons around the world.

This might be hinting the New World Order

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I hope you now can throw away your crutches and beleive....beleive..

Well, its too late to stop the ball rolling now, imho. I think we are done for.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Done for? Because a news station uncovered prisons? Which, (according to ThatsJustWierd), have been around for over or exaclty 60 years? That's childish.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinci
Do we have records of them bieng in use? Other than war stories, Do we have evidence they were built during WW2?

And since you claim they were built during WW2, that rules out a crap load of theories, meaning they're not built for the Iraqi's, Not for that Bird Flu Epidemic, etc.

And if they were built during World War 2, how come the government has kept quite for over or exactly 60 years?

Wow, some of you all need to brush up on American history.

The camps were used to house mainly Japanese POWs (in many cases just not even POWs just Japanese citizens living in America) as well as some German and Italian prisoners (and citizens).

The link has more links to more info:
www.teacheroz.com...

There's many reasons why the US doesn't talk about them....
This link (linked in the above link) talks about it a bit:
Censored History of Internment

There are also many other "secret" prisons in other countries,

www.cnn.com...
www.aljazeera.com...
observer.guardian.co.uk...

There are some articles about the prisons around the world.

This might be hinting the New World Order

The only thing secret about alot of the prisons arond the world are their locations. Most of these were built (for obvious reasons) during the Cold War.

And how did you come to this conclusion?

I would love to see your research.

sorry for the short post ... but this hypocracy had to be re-read in its context ... for ironic value purposes.

Hypocracy (sic)? Surley you jest.
It's not really a matter of research, just a matter of knowing American History....

[edit on 12-6-2005 by ThatsJustWeird]

[edit on 12-6-2005 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Thanks to Vinci for bringing some decent information to this thread , it just shows you how easy it is to take things the wrong way and jump to conclusions. To deny ignorance you just need to research and then research some more.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join