It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battlefield2

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
how the heck u fly the helos, im having a hard time trying to keep the helo upright wen flying. people accuse me of being a newbie wenever the helo keeps turning upside down and they are right on that, even though i play for awhile and can drive the vehicles and shoot anti tank missiles but i just have a hard time trying to fly with balance. people tells me that flying with the mouse is not good.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
i use the arrow keys to fly. the only problem is when i do low fly overs on a base i press space to shoot and then i can move my nose up or down. when i let go of the space bar i can move it. i crash alot lol. my clan is still debating on weather to get a server or not. they prob will when new pacth comes out in augest. KBATN_Hitman thats me say whats up to any kbatns. once we get the sevrer up ill post ip so we can meet up some time

link   
i use the arrow keys to fly. the only problem is when i do low fly overs on a base i press space to shoot and then i can move my nose up or down. when i let go of the space bar i can move it. i crash alot lol. my clan is still debating on weather to get a server or not. they prob will when new pacth comes out in augest. KBATN_Hitman thats me say whats up to any kbatns. once we get the sevrer up ill post ip so we can meet up some time

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
They actually made flying helicopters easier than in the old Desert Combat mod.
Im not kidding, it is pretty much impossible for anyone who hasnt practiced to even fly straight.
Not only did you have to use the joystick to keep yourself upright and tilt forwards, but you also have to use the arrow keys alot for turning. You really cant fly without both hands constantly correcting your movement, but it gives you insane amounts of control, allowing you to keep your weapons pinned on target while you move around. Its a good skill, and will "wow 'em" after their done crashing.

Anyways, they glazed it over for BF2 so anybody can fly with some practice.
I wonder if you still get the control Im use to..

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
sry for the billion post. it wont let me delete so ya if a mod could stop by im am really sry

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
i got the game like 2 days ago... i got it for my new comp... (cant play with my crappy notebook its very weak...) and my new comp doesnt have internet... the thing i didnt like is that u cant unlock stuff with single player and that u cant change any game options for single player (maybe u can do both those things but im 2 dumb to find how) and i didnt like the fact that u cant b...lets say a engineer and grab a AK or something... but i did like the rest... very nice game i like the fact that u can revive ppl who are criticly wounded and that u can give ammo and repair vehicles... and i like the tanks n stuff

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 05:33 AM
link   
The game is awsome, just it second game it came out.
I prefer the DesertCombat helo style. WAY better aiming in DC!
Everything in the game is awsome, but I wish it was a more destructable world, I also hate the punishers when you accidentelly tk

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
how the heck u fly the helos, im having a hard time trying to keep the helo upright wen flying. people accuse me of being a newbie wenever the helo keeps turning upside down and they are right on that, even though i play for awhile and can drive the vehicles and shoot anti tank missiles but i just have a hard time trying to fly with balance. people tells me that flying with the mouse is not good.

Maybe pretend its a airplane pointing vertical, then rotate 90 degrees so your veiw is level with the horizon. Push your mouse forward, let the nose drop 10degrees down, then move the mouse back a bit you youll stop increasing pitch down, you should be moving forward. Do that to the left right and backwards.
Hope that helps

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join