It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Portraits Found in Excrement in German Parks?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Illegitimate presidents tend to be stigmatized like illegitimate children.

This sort of reaction is entirely understandable, and harmless to boot. There is nothing illegal here. Nobody was harmed, plain and simple.

Those seeking arrests are fully absorbed in a culture that allows draconian punishments for non-crimes, all in the name of patriotism and to further the illusion of safety.

It's sick, and sad, that anyone would be willing to spend public money, incite violence, and use incarceration to prosecute a group that is 'vandalizing' a piece of # using a picture of a piece of #.

It's pretty amusing actually, from an outsider perspective. Thing is, y'all are a danger to your country and a danger to your fellow citizens. Much more so than a pack of political protest artists working in the fecal medium.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murcielago
the picture of the flag in the crap is kinda funny. But still, the fact that they have done it thousands of times means there not doing it for a joke...there doing it to disrespect Bush...and in doing so it disrespects the majority of America.

And what's wrong with that?

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 04:39 AM
link   

there doing it to disrespect Bush...and in doing so it disrespects the majority of America

no, if they wanted to do that, they would have put pictures of the majority of america on their flags. whether this be protest, art, a joke or a bit of everything, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. you dont have to agree with the message, but atleast you got it. nationalistic americans have a problem with street art like this. get over it, the world doesnt like bush whether you do or not. i live in germany and see it all the time. frankly, i think its pretty funny.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The German people are exercising their freedom of expression which they can thank the U.S. for but they simply forget this fact.

[edit on 13-6-2005 by WestPoint23]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I want that as my avatar, would that be allowed? That's the best thing I have seen in a while, I think I will start doing that here in and around the Toronto area in Canada, see if it makes some local papers.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Stockpiling for a global protest??

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I am as pro-Bush as the next guy (If you don't believe me click on find post's and look at what I have said before). With that said this is pretty funny, very immature, kinda creative idea. I would laugh even harder if it was Michael Moore flags stiking out of Dog poo but it's still humorous.

Really this is more of a joke than anything. Just laugh and move on.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
The person doing this can't be charged with anything relating to putting Bush's or anyone elses flag in a pile of dogpoo. There's nothing illegal with that specificaly.

But considering Germany's heavy and strict environmental laws, the person can be charged with littering 2000-3000 flags, which I can imagine is quite a big pile of rubbish to process.

Originally posted by WestPoint23
The German people are exercising their freedom of expression which they can thank the U.S. for but they simply forget this fact.

I'm so sick of US citizens making comments like that.

Is it right for a priest to molest his altar boys after having been a perfect examplary priest for 40 years, christening 10's of thousands of children, binding 100's of thousands of people in holy matrimony and giving 1000's of people their last rittes? NO IT ISN'T.

Is it right for an examplary straight A student, captain of chessclub, captain of the footballteam, captain of the callculus group and the schools student president to come into school one day and shoot people? NO IT ISN'T.

Is it right for a criminal, warmongering administration to destroy long term diplomatic ties, invade countries, detain people without due process, rig elections, spread propaganda to its own people, take away their own citizens civil liberties and so on and so on, just because 60 years ago, they did the right thing for a change? NO IT ISN'T

Not to mention that the US was far from the main contributor in the liberation coalition in WW2, Russia for one lost more people then the US even sent.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The answer is in a can.
Showing no polictical affiliation,this will take care of Democraps AND Repooplicans.
Clean up the German parks with

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
big deal

why does this stuff even make news? I wonder who had nothing else to do but to look at crap close enough to identify the Bush pictures underneath

moving to PTS btw...

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher

moving to PTS btw...

PTS = Poop-Turd Shovel???

Please take the Bush flag there with the mound!

joi

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
It didn't make big news. It was just something I stumbled across on an independent site when I was looking for examples of the Germans having a strong "dislike" for Bushy.
It made me giggle though, and sometimes that is enough to get you through the day.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   

there doing it to disrespect Bush...and in doing so it disrespects the majority of America.

So, by your logic, everyone who hated Clinton publically was disrespecting the majority of Americans?

Please seperate the office from the country.

No one on the right had any problem with disrespecting Clinton, the knife cuts both ways buddy.

I love my country, I don't have to love it's institutions.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeftBehind

there doing it to disrespect Bush...and in doing so it disrespects the majority of America.

So, by your logic, everyone who hated Clinton publically was disrespecting the majority of Americans?

of course not. you can hate a president as much as you want, but i dont recall anyone sticking a cliton flag in a pile of #.

joi

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   

of course not. you can hate a president as much as you want, but i dont recall anyone sticking a cliton flag in a pile of #.

No I don't believe the Germans did that to Clinton, but then again they didnt protest Clinton's visits to Germany, but they sure have fun protesting when Bush comes to visit their homeland.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by joi

No I don't believe the Germans did that to Clinton, but then again they didnt protest Clinton's visits to Germany, but they sure have fun protesting when Bush comes to visit their homeland.

Clinton was hated, mainly in the US, because he had a lil affair in office(which imho is hypocritical to bitch about since nearly every person in a high position shags his secretary and does lord know what else if he can get away with it.) and supposedly lied about it.

Bush is hated in parts of the US and abroad for his warmongering, religious, racist, extreme right, capitalist driven foreign policy and completely dumbass behavior.

Big difference I'd say. On guy made the same mistake about 100 Million other people make nearly every day, the other one thinks its in his right to blow up and maim everything and everyone that doesn't do everything the way he likes it.

[edit on 18-6-2005 by thematrix]

joi

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix

Clinton was hated, mainly in the US, because he had a lil affair in office(which imho is hypocritical to bitch about since nearly every person in a high position shags his secretary and does lord know what else if he can get away with it.) and supposedly lied about it.

Bush is hated in parts of the US and abroad for his warmongering, religious, racist, extreme right, capitalist driven foreign policy and completely dumbass behavior.

Big difference I'd say. On guy made the same mistake about 100 Million other people make nearly every day, the other one thinks its in his right to blow up and maim everything and everyone that doesn't do everything the way he likes it.

[edit on 18-6-2005 by thematrix]

Im still trying to figure out how one president is threatened by impeachment for lying about his sex life, while another one lies, gets people killed, and were supposed to have a party for him

top topics

<< 1   >>

join