It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Portraits Found in Excrement in German Parks?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
joi

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Only in Germany? Note this -

Police in Germany are hunting pranksters who have been sticking miniature flag portraits of US President George W. Bush into piles of dog poo in public parks. Josef Oettl, parks administrator for Bayreuth, said: "This has been going on for about a year now, and there must be 2,000 to 3,000 piles of excrement that have been claimed during that time."

www.justabovesunset.com...

J_3

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   
LoL

That's one hell of an idea! Very creative

"Police in Germany are hunting pranksters who..." - I seriously doubt they could find much if anything at all to charge them with.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Anyone got a pic?

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Gotta love it, inmature that it is

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Now thats Funny
i might have to start an american chapter...ROFL... just kidding, I dont need secret service showing up at my door with a big bag of dog poop and a bunch of little crappy(pun intended) bush flags.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Hah! I saw these in Baltimore, little flags with Bush's pic on them sticking out of dog poop. I did take a picture, but I'm not sure if I still have it on my camera.

-koji K.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Thats a pretty funny idea! Someone should dedicate a website to the Bush-Poops. If anyone finds a picture, please post it!

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   

This is pretty funny, almost more of a joke than a protest.

Kinda makes me wanna put little flags in omelots, or cheeseburgers and then take pictures.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The dawning of the international Bu# movement.

It does not matter if it started in Germany or Baltimore or the Whitehouse lawn.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Strike these Pranksters with the harshest punisment allowed then throw them in a pile of dog shlt

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamie6661986
Strike these Pranksters with the harshest punisment allowed then throw them in a pile of dog shlt

Why?

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

Originally posted by Jamie6661986

Why?

Because the greatest threat to freedom is civil liberties.

I heard that on Fox News I'm pretty sure.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Sh*t. The only thing the left has left.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realist05
Sh*t. The only thing the left has left.

No, don't forget about Howard "Scream" Dean.

It's funny how the left is easily amused. Excrement and Dean...Republicans are in trouble now.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
A short course in German law:

"We have sent out extra patrols to try to catch whoever is doing this in the act," said police spokesman Reiner Kuechler.

But he offered no suggestions as to what the offender would be charged with if caught.

Legal experts said there was no law against using faeces as a flag stand and the federal constitution was vague on the issue.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Oldie but goodie

President George W Bush desecrates US flag.

www.bobx.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I thought this was going to be a thread about finding the likeness of Bush's face in doggy doo. Like when they found that image of the Virgin Mary on that piece of bread.

How wrong I was.......

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Its really not funny but some people will laugh about anything that screams anti Bush. Its just a sign that the left is losing, they have to resort to dog Sh*t.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Its really not funny but some people will laugh about anything that screams anti Bush. Its just a sign that the left is losing, they have to resort to dog Sh*t.

Whatever gets you to sleep at night.

Just remember, no matter what everyone else in the free world tells you - it isn't you.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 03:14 AM
link   
the picture of the flag in the crap is kinda funny. But still, the fact that they have done it thousands of times means there not doing it for a joke...there doing it to disrespect Bush...and in doing so it disrespects the majority of America.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join