It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Halo Storyline

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Okay, I've posted a lot of things asking 4 Halo, now, put ur answers 2gether, and put 2gether a new version.

Covenant, Humans, or both.

Weapons, Groups, Vehicles, etc....

The years can b 2530, when it started, 2 2552, or anytime around it or before it.

Me[clears throat]:

2152, Humans

Groups:

Marines: Infrantry, Armored 4 Tanks and APCs, Space[have specialized weapons], Snipers: 2-Man Teams 4 recon and sniping period

ODSTs: Spec Ops 4 clearing, securing, or reinforcing by paradropped from a ship high above. Along with sniper teams that do like the Marines, but trained better and can do more.

Pilots: 4 Air Vehicles

Body Guards: 4 like the admirals, generals, and other vips. Their like the Honor Guards 4 the Covenant. Well skilled, equiped, and protected.

Spartans: Same, but also have 3 sec jetpacks that can regenerate power after a while.

Swordmen: I really have 2 thank truttseeker 4 this. U remember when I asked about the Longsword Fighters being Marines or what? Their mainly using swords like the Covenants Energy Swords, but will also have a pistol, and while well protected.

Crewmen: Troopers and crewmen who man the ships and stations. Mechanics, Cooks, etc....

Weapons:

.50 Cal Laser Pistol: Range of 200m, 2x scope, retrackable stock, can b equiped with silencer, shotgun attachment, sniper attachment 4 500m range, 30 Shot b4 recharge, semi, but if u hold the trigger down on semi, u get a 3-rd burst, fully auto

9.5mm Laser Rifle: a bit larger than a SMG, 75 shot charge b4 recharge, sniper attachment 4 800m, shotgun attachment, 6x power scope, silencer able, Semi, but if u hold the trigger down on Semi, u get a 3-rd burst, and fully auto

Semi RAIL Technology Bullpup Sniper Rifle: 10 RD 14.5mm or 20mm Clip, 24x Night Thermal Vision Rangefinder Scope, Rounds: High Explosive, Armor Piercing, and Normal Full Metal Jacket, range of 2 miles with 14.5mm, and 1.5 Miles 4 the 20mm, 20mm are mainly for vehicles, while 14.5mm r 4 personnel

Semi-Auto 40mm Grenade Launcher: 12 RD Circular Mag, 300m range

4-Barrelled Rocket Launcher: 4-102mm Rocket Packs, 500m range, lock-on able, very large and heavy though

Sonic Wave Gun: As it says, fires sonic waves, either tight and straight or lose and wide that would kill them after a few hits, and it would knock them back, so either way, they'll stop shooting when hit, and even after they've recovered, they'll have trouble shooting back, has shortrange though, 10m 4 tight, and 5m 4 wide

Portable Laser Minigun: Like the other machine gun, but u can carry it anywhere u want. 500m range.

Energy Sword: It's like a Lightsaber, and only Spartans, Body Guards, and obviously, Swordmen can use em.

Mines and Satchel Charges: Obvious, plant em, mines explode automatically on contact, stachel r more powerful, but have 2 b manually detonated by a detonator.

Accesorie Weapons[All go beneath barrels]:

20mm Gauss Grenade Launcher: Specialized 1s 4 the Laser Pistol, Rifle, and Sniper Rifle. Range of 300m 4 pistol, 500 4 Rifle, 1000m 4 Sniper Rifle.
1 RD 4 Pistol, and 4 4 Rifle and Sniper Rifle Clips

30mm Suppressed Grenade Laucher: 1 rd clip, ment 4 pistols or rifles sense they're small. 300m range

40mm Grenade Launcher: 1 rd clip, pistols and rifles, 400m range

Sentinel Beam: Either can b used 4 harm, or repair sheilds, say 100m range, and can regenerate power like lasers.

Vehicles: All can b called in, and if there is a place land, they can bring fresh troops, supplies, and vehicles.

Scorpians r the same

Warthogs: Most got the same features, speed, armor, and so on as b4.

LAAG: .50 Cal Laser Minigun

Gauss: Same

APC: extended Warthog 2 carry more ppl, but a bit slower and less mobile

Rocket: Uses the 4-Barrelled Rocket Launcher instead of Gauss or LAAG Weaponary

Medical: As it sounds, it's meant 4 medical treatment. In other words, when an area is clear, send 1 in, and heal ur troops, but it has no weapons but of what the troops with them carry.

Artillery: Obviously, 4 long-range bombardments that u can call in.

Pelicans:

Transport: Same

Medical: Same outside, but where the troops go, there r places 4 medical equipment and strechers. Again, call 1 in 4 dead or wounded marines, and they might come back 2 repay u......

Assualt: Has more guns than others. 3 Minguns in the back, an anti-tank laser gun in front, like b4, 2 miniguns on each side, and anti-tank and miniguns on the wings, capable of crushing anything in it's path, well, maybe not Scarabs and Ships, and is able 2 b called in 4 Close Air Support!!

Heavy Transports: Meant 4 heavier loads, like it can carry 4 Scorpians 4 example, or 8 Warthogs, except the APCs which would b 6. Even can carry an entire Platoon of Marines, say 40 Guys, but like u would need all them.

Longsword: Space Fighter and Bomber Versions, both can come in 4 ground support or planetary engagements.

Cybers: New, full with High-Explosive lock-on missiles and and heavy minguns. But have 2 b carried by heavy transports.

Space Ships and Stations r pretty much the same except in weaponary.

There would also b Sentinel Robotsl, both ground and air, 2 support u in repairng and fighting, but all they have is a Sentinel Beam, except 4 a Major 1 that is like the large cyber from Republic Commando, with a cannon and a few rockets and miniguns.

The Covenant r the same also.

Sry, I thought A LOOOOOT about this. lol

[edit on 10-6-2005 by SEAL Trident]

[edit on 11-6-2005 by SEAL Trident]

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Don't worry, it doesn't have 2 be as detailed as mine.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Cmon, 50 views and no post. I've heard a lot of ppl talk about Halo 2 being bad, or could b better, so tell us how u would change it.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SEAL Trident
Cmon, 50 views and no post.

Because we like the Halo universe, not mutated Halo universe which screws with what happens in the books and in the game :shk:

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard

Cmon, 50 views and no post.

Because we like the Halo universe, not mutated Halo universe which screws with what happens in the books and in the game :shk:

Ahh, okay. NP. Sry bout that.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Ahh, okay. NP. Sry bout that.

No need to apoligise about it, its just my opinion you have every right to think of alternative ideas for something.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I think seals ideas are great. It would be awesome to have some change. They should fight on the covenant homeworld. Where the humans attack in a supermassive campaign.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
TY, and it would b nice 2 do have a campaign like that.

Yes, I do like the Halo Universe, I just think it's in the wrong time period. In, maybe, 100 years, we'll b using plasma and laser weapons, or at least have Gauss and RAIL Technology as practical parts of weaponary. I even get how 2 use plasma in a gun with magnetism, except how 2 fire it [ :bnghd: ] which is 1 of the important parts.

I know some1 how wants 2 go and work 4 Bungie, but if I was 2 do this, it would obviously b "Plagerism" or something [
].

[edit on 12-6-2005 by SEAL Trident]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Yes, I do like the Halo Universe, I just think it's in the wrong time period.

If you mean why the hell are they using kinetic weapons in the future and not laser weapons that could easily be explained.
If humanity expands into a empire of sorts technology wouldn't spread amongst the planets very easily, people would stick with simple and standard designs, the logistical and financial costs of upgrading say all the standard rifles to laser weapons would be so difficult it would be easier to carry on with the normal kinetic weapons.
An good example of this is the ''Pillar of autumn'' the first human ship to discover a Halo (the one with MC on) it is a very old ship of a very old design, its armour is brilliant for its class even though its older than the newer ships, it also has other advantages, but the reason its design is not used for the entire fleet is that its expensive for its military ship class, so when it comes to replace it the financial waste is huge.

I even get how 2 use plasma in a gun with magnetism, except how 2 fire it which is 1 of the important parts.

You might like to know that in the third book, cortana does this using a docked Covenent and Human ship, she can't fire the covenant plasma cannon but she can release the plasma from it, so she does that and then pulls it into the MAC (magnetically accelerated cannon) and then fires it, a super plasma cannon of sorts. The covenent use magntics to control the plasma anyway just not that advanced.

I know some1 how wants 2 go and work 4 Bungie, but if I was 2 do this, it would obviously b "Plagerism" or something

Bungie Jobs , they are know for only taking the best.

[edit on 13-6-2005 by UK Wizard]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
1. Very good points!
That does help make sense, but I still think the Assualt, Battle Rifle, SMG, and Pistol, are messed up. If it was something like 2070-2102 or something, that would make absolute perfect sense. It's just if u noticed in the newer game called "Pariah" that it's even more screwed up. No offense, but I do agree with the ships and vehicles, and I like em like that.

2. Yeah, I remember that the Pillar of Autumn was old, so with the ships is even more easily understood. Personnally, the In Amber Clad seems 2 small 4 the new primary type of ships. Except 4 the ODST Launchers, I prefer ships like the Pillar of Autumn.

3. Tnx 4 Bungie Info. I'll email 2 em.

P.S. Just so, no, it's not me. I like 2 come up with ideas, but I'm planning on joining a Spec Op Team, and I plan 2 teach a High School or 8th Grade History after I retire.

[edit on 13-6-2005 by SEAL Trident]

[edit on 13-6-2005 by SEAL Trident]

top topics

join