It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids- Business Unusual, or As Usual

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The Great Pyramid is famous all over the world.

Its shape has found itself imposed onto countless designs all over the world, and yet, there is only one Great Pyramid.

Above all else, it stands there to excite our imagination, to turn the wheels of our mind. So I was looking at a picture of the Great Pyramid, and I got to thinking about experiments done at the turn of the century (or before) standing on top of the Great Pyramid, involving the generating of electric currents, by swinging some kind of metal ball in a circle. Sparks were seen to fly.

But nowadays no one gets to the top of the Pyramid, least of all to do experiments that go entirely against consensus scientific perception (known as the Truth). Here is a picture that I was looking at, that caught my eye.

Mundane explanations are of course, welcome. However, the fact that explanation is necessary is enough for me.

And now, in high quality, with the low light level areas tweaked.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Frankly, I don't see anything beyond tweaked pixels. Would you care to enlighten us?

Note: if you think you see something on the pyramid, you need to examine a number of different photos of it, taken at different times by different people. This will eliminate things like "spots on the film" and "bad developer" and "dust on the camera", etc, etc.

And could you link to the iron ball experiment?

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Thanks, thats the response I was looking for.

There were no experiments done on top of the Great Pyramid. It seems the Internet cannot decide this one for you Byrd, you will have to go to the top of the Great Pyramid yourself.

Good luck.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Since the picture shows Paranormal activity, why can't this go back in the Paranormal Thread?

Its just as visible in the untouched picture, and it is unlikely to be a physical structure. That is why 'other angles' are essentially useless, because this may be a special phenomenon only visible from the Sphinx (where the picture was taken!), especially on ground level.

So is this good for a move BACK to the right place?

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Akilles sorry but I can't see anything paranormal, are you referring to the metal structure at the top the depicts the original height of the pyramid, or something more?

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
from here --
link

When built, the pyramid stood 146.6m (480.9ft) tall, but has been reduced in height by the effects of weather of the centuries. A metal pole placed at the top of the pyramid now serves to illustrate its original height

So there is nothing paranormal about what you are seeing at the top of the pyramid -- it is just a metal pole indicating how high it was when the cap stone was on it.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
OK, so the next question, where are the close up pictures of the pole, and who can go visit it.

Its not that I am trying to make something out of nothing, so much as want the complete answer. The Pyramid is a very interesting shape

the left bottom point of the yellow triangle is the center of the blue 5pointed star, and the right bottom point of the triangle is the center of the 3d Red 5pointed star. But, because they share an edge, we see unicursal hexagram shape... HMMM

[edit on 22-6-2005 by akilles]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I've been there, I've seen it (ok, it was from ground level)... is that what you mean?

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 03:48 AM
link   
It's easy to get up there, even with restrictions. And nothing thrilling about the pole up there.

Sean

new topics

top topics

join