It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Ancients"

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Are there "peak locations" or "positive vortex" that we can find on Earth's surface - if so can you disclose any. Or clues to hunt for them.

Yes all over the world in Blind areas of the world, in remote areas.Where things can't be found by man.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
There is "distinguishable traits" by the Allurement of the area, I have found some in my own travels.It will pull you to it like a magnet or make you sick to your stomache.

[edit on 16-2-2007 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Can some be "man made".

What can one do at these locations?

Thanks Menguard.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Ready for this one, Move futuristically through LIFE in all endeavors of the spirit.Heart is the "Guidance system" it propels you.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Can some be "man made".

No they are gathered by some.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
So Man has found a few and built on them, accordingly. With Pyramids and Stones, and what did he intend to do there?

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
By focalizing it, but the truth is none may know how to use it "in less" they are ready.As far as the "Pyramids" Translations of light producing an affect on the world.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
What is Light's prism?

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
A geometric form on a quadral base.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Answer: Dialectic fortitude.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Bud, what is the significance of the 2 'top rear corners' of the head.

I am experiencing channels there.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Heart is the "Guidance system" it propels you.

Yes-Heart is the "emerald flashlight"without it there would be darkness.

[edit on 16/2/07 by SteveR]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Something's are for us to "remember" where we have been.Pyramids are these reminders.The pyramids are a (higher light density) of reality.They are energetic grids that help unlock our cellular memory banks.These geo metric shapes are a "universal laguage" of light.They are [aligned] with certain stars, so that Earth is "transfigured" to a higher density of light.I was told by my "higher self" that when a planet "ascends" it becomes a [star].We are on that "brink of existance" in between stages.When the light centers in the body form a nation/union they unlock our "Planetary existance." The pyramids help [transmute] the higher light qualities.The Pyramids are linked to our (ancient past)which leads to our [future selves].Our [soul exists] on many levels,when you tap this knowledge of selves you tap eternity and all of your existance.Each "planet" has a "lesson" to be learned and "Earth's" is overcoming the "Materialistic veil".The "Jewel of existance" is our "soul carriers".We are a "jewel" that gets "tarnished "and "repolished". If you are of a "planet "then therefore you are of space.A planet is of a "soul base" and "spirit" is of space.Are bodies are clearing out emotional blockages, so we are released to the light.Are (inner light) which is the conduit to eternity.Light is the [connection] between you and space.Your existance is a short one in the scheme of things.Flesh made into spirit is eternity.We have done this on countless endeavors," awaken gods" so you will be remembered/imprinted into infinite.

Right here.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Heart is the "Guidance system" it propels you.

Yes-Heart is the "emerald flashlight"without it there would be darkness.

[edit on 16/2/07 by SteveR]

Steve you have to be an initiate to make it work.Its like working through times vortexes and finding the solution. It helps to be an "Interstellar Person" .

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Are there "peak locations" or "positive vortex" that we can find on Earth's surface - if so can you disclose any. Or clues to hunt for them.

In the Bahamas off the Gulf coast.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Other than that one would be "drifting off" into space.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
True. Though away from Gaia the energies feel distinctly 'alien'.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I dont know why you two dont get married.
Its very touching.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Oh, come now. Don't feel excluded! There is a warm spot for you right here on this couch. Ask some questions, you may just learn something.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by homers_donut
I dont know why you two dont get married.
Its very touching.

It should be its your "LIGHT GUIDANCE" no pun intended.

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join