It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Ancients"

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Guys we are co-creators we can create whatever we want to experience.

Truth. As for now I am getting "all around" impressions of what 'is' before I focus on creating 'new'.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Had an idea.. what do you all think of writing a book (reading) list, perhaps to share influences?

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
You didn't actually want to ask me about writing a book, so you directed me here? Good job, Steve.

Whatever. Sure. Okay.

A few comments, they relate back to everywhere (the last 4 or so pages).

First of all, 'home' is a noun/adjective that we use way too much. Home isn't a place, it's a frame of mind. How to you get to this frame of mind? Energy balance/light balance.

Second,

I already feel as if I'm part of a universal software update that enables my development almost involuntarily. So what am I missing?

I love the idea of universal memory/energy, and I'm liking the software analogy. Everything else would depend on time and relativity, so what you would be 'missing' would be things that relate back to something you have no experienced on some level, or are only accessible from certain points of time.

What else? Oh, the relationship thing. All relationships exist, just in different formations. For instance, I have a relationship with a man living on a farm in China. I may not be aware of him, or know anything about him, but the relationship is there. I have relationships with family and friends, I have relationships with Steve and AAC, I have relationships with the government people. So technically all relationships are already surfaced. This probably had nothing to do with what anyone was asking, but it's cool anyway.

The pyramid thing reminds me so so so much of the chakras. It makes me giggle inside.

About rituals/places that demonstrate some sort of leveling or hierarchy of energy/light, we could write a series of books on just ONE of them. I hate not being able to cover every bit of information out there, but it's all we can do.
We should all go read some Eliade or something.

We should also get some religious text quotes on here.
www.sacred-texts.com...
Here, knock yourselves out.
^_^

Were you aware that light/energy goes through refraction in water, just like normal light does? It's kinda awesome.

OH RIGHT
Brotherhood Of The Light. /Thelema... or, you decide. Yeah do you know how many branches of the Brotherhood there are? Honestly, could you guess? I had this conversation with Steve like almost two years ago, I didn't actually expect to do it again in his presence. I'm curious as to why no one picked up on that. Really, being inside the Brotherhood, or even having a glance (hah) into it like I did, it's not a good thing. It's mass Order. ORDER of the Light. It's really not a fun thing, I promise. Well, it also depends on the section. When Crowley is involved, then... try to branch wayyy away from that. And accept females. And then I will love you forever.

[edit on 2/17/2007 by ravenshadow13]

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Uh, just a tiny bit confusing, but I welcome your thoughts. It is all a tool for learning and reflection.

I am assuming you're referencing the 'general' brotherhood, not the project we are working on with Joshua. As a matter of fact I despise Crowley and women have always been accepted, remember 'spirits are androgynous'.

That's all I have for the moment.

[edit on 17/2/07 by SteveR]

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Of course it's confusing, you were the one who told me to post at like 2am after I just got home from Philly. You're amazing. Thanks.

Ummm... Oh, yes the general brotherhood was what I was referring to.
Ours is, of course, better.

But I really do love Crowley with all my heart. He makes me happy, and I enjoy his writing. Would I ever want to participate in something with him? No, probably not.

Crowley leads to LaVey. LaVey was pretty much amazing. He used women for altars... his entire thing is very sexual and BDSM but... well that's probably why I like it. The funny thing is that he actually backs up what he says back to Crowley, which is just amusing because Crowley stole it from Eastern religions.

I don't think I actually had anything to say in this post. Good.

I like the booklist idea, I can probably point out about 50 books or so, myself.

[edit on 2/17/2007 by ravenshadow13]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
1 is formless. 2 is form without direction. 3 is sacred. 4 and more, is form without all components touching all others.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
quote: Originally posted by SteveR
Are there "peak locations" or "positive vortex" that we can find on Earth's surface - if so can you disclose any. Or clues to hunt for them.

New Yorks, Time Square.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Crowded with human energies now.. but it is 'the place to be'.. like a honeypot it subconciously attracted people from the beginning?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Hello again

Mengaurd, How about Sedona, AZ? A friend has told me many stories of spiritual happenings there.

AAC

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Crowded with human energies now.. but it is 'the place to be'.. like a honeypot it subconciously attracted people from the beginning?

Like a Honey Comb to bees.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Hello again

Mengaurd, How about Sedona, AZ? A friend has told me many stories of spiritual happenings there.

AAC

Yeah it does.An uprising in electrical forces.A stimulant to the Light Body.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Originally posted by SteveR

Like a Honey Comb to bees.

Indeed

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
What is the diameter of the vortex on Time Square?

Does it echo the urban schematic?

I couldn't stay there for long - why?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Steve,

What is the diameter of the vortex on Time Square?
Answer:Three miles long.

Does it echo the urban schematic?
Answer:No within a few miles.

[edit on 19-2-2007 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Look for people to locate around it.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Picture it like being a vase from the bottom to the top.At the bottom its its widest then when it moves up to the top it thins out.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Men, what does your whole knowing self receive about Hitler's year of death?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
'Light' geometry is functional?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Answer:A year of fortitude, deemed to succeed.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Meaning In his last breath he took things in Stride.He knew what he created and knew the end result if he fails.He was at peace with his death.

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44 >>

join