It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Really Owns the USA?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
Who Really Owns the USA?

In a nutshell, through the auspices of the Federal Reserve, privately-owned & operated foreign banks own the USA...Details on the Federal Reserve Act can be easily researched. We've been sold out, People, by our own government who did not have legal, moral or ethical "ownership claim" on us to begin with.

I wish more people understood that and were willing to make noise about it.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The japenese soon regretted tying there economy to ours thru massive buying...

the saudis will also... and probably as soon as the administration agrees to nationalize the debt due to the saudis support of terrorism...

but who owms america?

big business (international)

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I wouldn't be so quick to assume the Saudis are so easy to push over. It's a helluva lot more complicated. Unfortunately.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Well I don't know if many of you remember the scare after 9/11, it was a lot of speculation about how much US was going to be hurt economically if Saudi investments were pull out of the US.

Actually it could have been devastating.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   

What if all those notes were called in? Would we be able to handle it without going into a depression?

I'm no economist, so that's a question I would have to research a bit. As a side note; I think it would be interesting to see how much foreign interest the US owns before considering how likely that would be to happen. I believe the foreign note-holders may change their mind if we countered with the same action. But that's just a thought, I would have to seek evidence to solidify it.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   

The Japanese investors are/were not known religious extremists like the Saudis are.

No, The Japanese are not religious extremeists and that was not my point. The point was that there are other countries, peoples, and organizations that have a great deal of money invested in the US. Not only in land but as well as a good deal of our media, land etc.

As to just how bad the Japanese, can be. I invite you to look up the word for foreigner in Japanese. Once you have located that see if you can find a pre-ww2 definition. You will be surprised by what you will find.
I will not post this as it actually maybe against TOS.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
If you want to know how precarious a situation this all is, think about the idea of OPEC switching their petro currency to the Euro.

That in itself would be death for our economy. Saddam switched to the Euro in 2000. He was pushing others to follow suit. See what happened to him?

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
the saudis will also... and probably as soon as the administration agrees to nationalize the debt due to the saudis support of terrorism...
It won't happen, the money required to sustain the business will dry up.

Nationalizing the likes of Citicorp, is what would be required to put a dent in the prince's holdings. Not to mention Disney.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SomewhereinBetween
Nationalizing the likes of Citicorp,

Funny you mentioned citicorp. Can you guess who saved it from going under by infusing it with CASH?

One Saudi Prince Al-Waleed, from my original post.

For REAL.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The last I heard, Canada was far and away the hugest owner of assets here in the U.S. That puts things a bit in comparison.

As the Ned Beatty character said in the excellent movie Network (1976? check it out, it won about 5 Oscars), "The Arabs have taken billions of dollars out of this country, and now it is time for them to PUT IT BACK. It is the tidal flow of currency, Mr. Beall." In other words, we give them so much cash for their oil, it's partially in our interest to sell them stuff, including businesses and real estate, and get some of that money back.

As far as the Chinese buying T-bills, they get paid back at the end of the term of each (block of) note(s). There would be some warning if they started to cease buying them. Enough warning? I think not enough. If they DO stop buying them, horrendous inflation would occur. (some economists say this). Inflation can hurt the very rich more than mid-to-low income people, however. THEIR T-bills can't keep up with inflation. So the Fed would raise interest rates, economic expansion would stagnate, and it would happen worldwide. After that? I dunno, ask an economist....

[edit on 6/6/2005 by Noumenon]

dh

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Through treaty and history, the City of London owns the finance, the Temple Bar owns the law, the Military Intelligence (MI5,6 etc) owns the Feds and intelligence. The US fires the bullets, Europe pulls the trigger, various oil or drug or otherwise rich states supply the back up, Israel - well .....

[edit on 6-6-2005 by dh]

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Well I found some background history on “Who own American”

It seems that is started in 1604 with a group of leading politicians, businessmen, merchants, manufacturers and bankers, they came together in England and formed the Corporation called the Virginia company.

Follow the trail of old money and political power.

I guess USA is still own in the quiet background by the same families that this corporations, something that they earned for life to be pass in the families.

The Federal Reserve Board is owned by the same families who own the rest of America. But is a twist. The assetts that the Virginia Company AKA USA hold is own by the vatican.

Now how much of this is true?

The American people had been lie upon all their lives?

Anybody had any other historical information on this?

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I don't know the law now but it use to be that a foreign company or individual could only owe real property for 10 years then must sell.

I live in hog country with the big corporate hog farms with Seaboard being the biggie. Well Val companies (Spanish) came in , built a elevator/feed mill, several hundred hog houses/farms and sold out last year or so. They were in business for about 10 years.

Roper

BTW this is also cattle feeding country . We feed the world!

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

Originally posted by SomewhereinBetween
Nationalizing the likes of Citicorp,

Funny you mentioned citicorp. Can you guess who saved it from going under by infusing it with CASH?

One Saudi Prince Al-Waleed, from my original post.

For REAL.
I don't have to guess, since that is why I made the reference to Citicorp.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   

It estimated that the House of Saud owns up to 600 Billion dollars worth of American investments. Imagine if that was yanked out of our system suddenly... for whatever reason. Doesn't make ya feel too good to think about it.

Actually, due to lawsuits against Suadi Arabia, prompted by the families of 9/11 victims, the Sauds did did pull out 500 Billion dollars in investments from the United States between 2001 and 2002. Look around, notice alot of empty buildings? I do, I can't count fifteen in under a mile.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I wish more people understood that and were willing to make noise about it.

For more info & a way to help "wean" us off the unconsitituional economic system, check out NESARA. If you want to add another voice to this particular outrage, that's a good spot to hear others doing the same. NESARA is an organization dedicated to the disbanding of the Federal Reserve without economically bankrupting the nation to do so.

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
but who owms america?
big business (international)

But Big Business also relies upon the banks to move their money...So the banks actually "own" Big Business as well.

Originally posted by kenshiro2012
I invite you to look up the word for foreigner in Japanese.

"gaijin"
Also used in a derogatory fashion, referring to "barbarian". If that's not the right track, let me know.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer
Actually, due to lawsuits against Suadi Arabia, prompted by the families of 9/11 victims, the Sauds did did pull out 500 Billion dollars in investments from the United States between 2001 and 2002. Look around, notice alot of empty buildings? I do, I can't count fifteen in under a mile.

Not really. They didn't pull out like it was thought they would after 9-11.

Noumenon - b/c of deals made with our Treasury, the Saudis, through the help of Carlyle Group have managed to circumvent transparency usually demanded of investors in the USA. B/c of that, their combined investment can only be guessed at.

The reason for this secrecy is to keep their own countrymen in the dark over the extent of their (House of Saud's) involvement with us (the infidels). The Wahabbis cannot abide by their involvement with us. So, the Sauds do everything they can to avoid any sort of conflict with them.

OYG

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
That is correct... in a sense... I don't think the barbarian connotation is attatched to the word anymore though... and being that they are visitors gaijin are usually treated with great respect...

but to all the gaijin out there... there is a conservative ideological resurgence brewing in japan... I wrote about this elsewhere so I'll trim it down...Japanese people are tired of being taught that over 2000 years of history was all a big mistake... Japanese people want to be as proud about there heritage as a nation and as a people just like the Americans but they were just too late to take a seat at the table... the current government is nothing but a servant to the American Empire but if more and more radicals are brought into government the chances of japan defending itself by itself and persuing a more mercantilist policy increases... which means if this trend continues (this is such a fantasy)... Japan goes nuclear... kicks the US out, cashes in on the debt, invests it in china and puts the light out in the US before you can say "Gochisousamade#a" ... Man how I would love to see that happen... I mean the nerdy asian dude is tired of picking up the check!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
That would not be good, man.

Japan is on a crashcourse for developing nukes.

Our leaders in economics and foreign policy are out to lunch.

OYG

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I mean if the US keeps making the world more dangerous, there is just as much money, if not more waiting to be made in China without the threat of terrorism (which I percieve to be a massive misinformation ploy to harness the patriotic spirit of Americans during a time of war).... I mean South Korea is asking itself the same question right now... It is on the border with North Korea... The US doesn't understand that the actions of the recent years has made an already crazy tyrant paranoid... and the US is unwilling to let Japan share intelligence with S. Korea... Being a friend of the US is like being Mike Tyson's ladyfriend ...you really don't know what to expect...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join