It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Really Owns the USA?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Man, that's crazy!

And from what I hear, the South Koreans would rather make nice/peace with the North than keep us there on their soil.

And Japan? Japan is sick to death of our presence, too.

We have got to get our foreign policy house in order, like yesterday.. otherwise the USA is heading for some excruciating realities.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by OYG
... kicks the US out, cashes in on the debt, invests it in china and puts the light out in the US before you can say "Gochisousamade#a" ...

I hope that Japan will at least allow the US some time to collect on all of the foreign countries that still owe the US a big bundle...Japan would "inheirit" a much more stable economy if the US got its money back first...

Personally, I've always admired the Japanese people...Very nearly as much as the Ancient Egyptians (First & Second Kingdoms & not including the Intermediate Periods...Long before the Ptolemic rulers).

[edit on 8-6-2005 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The COOLEST uncle I have is Japanese Hawaiian (sp?). He makes a wicked batch 'o' rice and introduced me to beer when I was a kid.
He's probly the most laid back guy I've ever known. Too bad my aunt drove him to drink!

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
``

my guess is the Tax-man or the Taxing Authority

we don't really own anything, we merely 'Lease' it !

there is always a transfer cost, assessment, income tax, or whatever...
for any transfer of wealth to be actualized.

that house or real-estate you think you own...
if you dont pay the annual 'taxes' it may be seized and ur left with the remainder after the 'owner' takes their %

same with assetts, stocks, gold bullion, or any tradeable or barter item in the world.

imo

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
We are currently running a current account deficit approaching $725 billion--meaning that we import more goods, services (and financial transactions) than we export--or simply that we are net consumers. We are heavily in debt to other nations.

We are able to be net consumers because we exchange IOU's--or U.S. Treasury Securities--for cash with other countries. If you are wondering where a great deal of your tax dollars go, we pay a huge amount of interest on these t-bonds, t-bills, and t-notes, about $400 billion dollars a year.

Currently, over 60% of all U.S. treasury securities are owned by foreign investors, mainly foreign central banks (see below.) The dollar is used by some other countries to regulate their own currencies--they peg or link the value to the dollar.

If and major holder of the dollar dumped their U.S. holdings quickly, it would have serious effects on our economy, but it would be even worse for them. They would completely destabilize their economy.

The Euro may replace the dollar some day, but it would be a gradual shift over many years, with a slow sell-off. Earlier in the year, there was some speculation that China and Japan had begun to slowly diversify away to the Euro because of concerns about the growing deficit and continued weakness in the dollar. This may or may not be the case--but a sudden crash is unlikely.

www.treas.gov...

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Thanks for that link and data, lmgnyc.

I don't know about you folks, but the thought of over half of our national assets being owned by foreigners does not sit well with me. Especially considering how our current administration continues to alienate even our allies.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
Who Really Owns the USA?

In a nutshell, through the auspices of the Federal Reserve, privately-owned & operated foreign banks own the USA...Details on the Federal Reserve Act can be easily researched. We've been sold out, People, by our own government who did not have legal, moral or ethical "ownership claim" on us to begin with.

Goes back farther than the Federal Reserve:

"The USA, a corporation of the English Crown, is bankrupt, and has been since at least 1788. The Articles of Confederation states in Article 12: “All bills of credit emitted, monies borrowed, and debts contracted by, or under the authority of Congress, before the assembling of the United States, in pursuance of the present confederation, shall be deemed as considered a charge against the United States, for payment and satisfaction whereof the said United States, and the public faith are hereby solemnly pledged.” The “Founding Fathers,” as constitutors, acknowledged and reorganized the debt in the US Constitution 1787, Article VI, hence “constitution.” Bankruptcy occurred on January 1, 1788 based on 21 loans that the United States of America received from the King of England dating from February 28, 1778 through July 5, 1782, the repayment of which had been ratified by Congress on January 22, 1783. The United States Bank, created in 1791, was a private bank, with 18,000 of 25,000 shares owned by England."

www.wealth4freedom.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Thomas, thanks for that bit of history that is exactly what I learn about our debt but many around here have problem with history and forget to look back much back into how is started or may I said how came to be.

I even posted a littler bit of it, no as elaborated as yours but nobody even noticed.

Most be my spelling and grammar woes.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
No, Marg, I think it's your avatars. We guys get fixated on them, wondering what they'd look like if they were real!

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
No, Marg, I think it's your avatars. We guys get fixated on them, wondering what they'd look like if they were real!

May be I need to get more nature and spiritual promoting ones.he,he

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Nah TC, that couldn't be it!

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Ok, this might be a flight of fantasy, but it seems to me if you keep following the money back through multiple countries down to whoever the underwriters are for any given venture - it is the Dutch.

I remember in college following the money backwards and always finding a Dutch company in some key position - either as the holding company or the underwriter.

Is this a crazy theory? Maybe. But it is worth pondering.

Regards!

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Goes back farther than the Federal Reserve

I agree with that...But I believe it's the banks of the Federal Reserve who are now cashing in on USA's bankruptcy & spiral into unresolvable debt. In a roundabout way, banks are the very "entities" that engineered the bankruptcy & debt in the first place. If you look at some of the replies under Future Shock, Hunting Veritas even went so far as to post some info about those banks.

The downward economic spiral was already underway even during Abraham Lincoln's term: "I have the Confederate Army in front of me & I have the banks behind me. Of the two, the banks are more dangerous." The Founding Forefathers had already seen the danger to entire nations that banks can pose...That is why they wrote the Constitution with the mind that Congress should have the control of America's economy. The banks have engineered Congressional control away from the US over decades & generations...It happened slowly but surely. The signing of the Federal Reserve Act simply made the ownership of the USA "officially documented".

Originally posted by mlowsley
I remember in college following the money backwards and always finding a Dutch company in some key position - either as the holding company or the underwriter.

Ahh, but you also have to realize that even a corporation can't underwrite or capitalize on anything without the approval of whatever bank holds onto their money...

[edit on 11-6-2005 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
The japenese soon regretted tying there economy to ours thru massive buying...

the saudis will also... and probably as soon as the administration agrees to nationalize the debt due to the saudis support of terrorism...

but who owms america?

big business (international)

I think it's the Jewish people. Not trying to be a racist or anything to say that the most powerful and wealthy people in the WORLD are Jewish. Proud Orthodox. lol

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qwazzy

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
The japenese soon regretted tying there economy to ours thru massive buying...

the saudis will also... and probably as soon as the administration agrees to nationalize the debt due to the saudis support of terrorism...

terrorism? You haven't read what peaople in the other half of the world are saying.
but who owms america?

big business (international)

I think it's the Jewish people. Not trying to be a racist or anything to say that the most powerful and wealthy people in the WORLD are Jewish. Proud Orthodox. lol

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Thats true jews got the power is beter then owning money it is always goes to jewish pockets.

so how rich are the sauds is unknown but where does the money go forign mostly and mostly maybe all the time in jewish pockets

what i have heard that more then have the U.S gov is JEWISH guess who's controlling U.S jews have a lovely day.,.,.,.

for some reason jews have been rich since they were lead by moses out of egypt AMAZING

the worlds most used computer system is owned by the jews have a lovely day,.,.,.,. INTEL so all that money just goes in the ISEREASLY pockets.
the sauds dont get any thing of that money but from them the Sauds they give loads money away and give to them money jewish pockets have plenty of space for more.

so Money power Suads money having power Jews.

[edit on 19-6-2005 by Interseptor]

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
To be fair, I would have to agree it is the international bankers (not any one ethnic group) who pull all the strings.

If the Jews have a lot of money and power, it is because they were intelligent enough to figure out how.

As for the Saudis, we all know the one reason they have loads of money.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
America owns the world! We have the greatest airforce on the face of the planet and will continue for decades. And until the day we do not, we unofficially own you.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
America owns the world! We have the greatest airforce on the face of the planet and will continue for decades. And until the day we do not, we unofficially own you.

psst.. without the money to purchase fuel for those cool jets and bombers our Air Force is useless. Look farther into the problems facing our nation and down the road a bit. And NEVER say NEVER.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
One would hope the people were the owners of their respective countries.
Then again one would also hope the the most powerful nation would not be run by a dumbass Texan.
As for the icredible airforce all the bombs and rockets the states can muster doesn´t scare the rest of the world as much as the reelection of Bush.

And I mean the reelection of Bush JR. Voting for Senior wasn't bad enough I guess.

[edit on 7-1-2006 by IthinkIjustpukedalittle]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join