It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinian Incitement Resembling Nazi Germany

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I understand your point of view, by being an Isreali.

But how hard have you tried to understand the Palestinian point of view?

Have you read the book by Mister Noam Chomsky The Fateful Triangle: USA, Isreal and Palestine?

Its a very eye opening book - even if you are a big supporter of Isreal.

Let me ask you this:

Why is the Palestinian Resistance called Terrorism and never Self Defence?

Why is Isreal always shown as the Victim of the Palestinian Terrorists - as if they come from all the sides just to attack them?

This is nothing more but a war for Strategic Territory - Isreal.

Its not about Religion - its about Money and Resources.

Furthermore, the crises will be serious in what President Eisenhower called "the most strategically important area in the world." In the early post-War years, the United States in effect extended the Monroe Doctrine to the Middle East, barring any interference apart from Britain, assumed to be a loyal dependency and quickly punished when it occasionally got out of hand (as in 1956). The strategic importance of the region lies primarily in its immense petroleum reserves and the global power accorded by control over them; and, crucially, from the huge profits that flow to the Anglo-American rulers, which have been of critical importance for their economies. It has been necessary to ensure that this enormous wealth flows primarily to the West, not to the people of the region. That is one fundamental problem that will continue to cause unrest and disorder. Another is the Israel-Arab conflict with its many ramifications, which have been closely related to the major U.S. strategic goal of dominating the region's resources and wealth.

So let me ask you this: How far is Isreal prepared to go, with help of the Mighty USA, to keep their Isreal "safe and clean" from the Islamic Fundamentalism?

Noam Chomsky wrote that book a long time ago, and he wrote also this:

A "worst case" prediction for the crisis a few years ahead would be a war between the U.S. and Iran; unlikely, but not impossible.

Israel is pressing very hard for such a confrontation, recognizing Iran to be the most serious military threat that it faces. So far, the U.S. is playing a somewhat different game in its relations to Iran; accordingly, a potential war, and the necessity for it, is not a major topic in the media and journals of opinion here.

Sounds Familiar?

Do you think that Generals really care about the safety of Isreali and Palestinian people?

I think they just care for Military Supremacy over the Middle East and its key resource.

No Lives are really worth as much.

Not Isreali.

And Not Palestinian.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Its been a while since the last reply but I'll grace you with an attempt to answer. I have tried to read Noam Chomsky's articles and watch his lectures. He looses faith with me when he performs historic acrobatics in order to make a point.

You ask me

Why is the Palestinian Resistance called Terrorism and never Self Defence?

I shall oblige:
Palestinian resistance is not aimed at the military but at civilians. Therefore it is not resistance. Palestinians implemented a strategy of targeting civilians which is unacceptable.
When Jews fought for independance their enemies where the Bristish. The British MILITARY was targeted by Israeli militants and they were called terrorists. The king david hotel was hit because it was a military target. Israeli militants also warned of the bombs in the building so that no people would be hurt but the British spurned the threat. Palestinians do not warn, target civilians and attempt to maximize the damage of their attacks. This is NOT resistance but Terrorism.

A note to what I said above: Jews fought the British and the Arabs. The fight with the Arabs took a different tone. In this cases of civilian massacres occured from both sides. It was simple, after a period of restraint of Jews from Arab aggressions Jews returned an eye for an eye by engaging in terrorist tactics that were exercised of them by various Arab militant groups.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odium

Article 181, 29th of November 1947 states no one Nation should control Jerusalem nor should they have an armed presence in it.

They are breaking the U.N. Resolution.

I thought I already explained this to you, but I will do this again once more:

UN Resolutions are based on either

1. Chapter VI:
    • Non-binding recomendations
    • Call upon disputing parties to settle their disputes by peaceful means such as negotiation, enquiry, mediation, conciliation, arbitration and judicial settlement (Article 33.1, Chapter VI, Charter of the United Nations.)
  2. Chapter VII:
    • Legally binding
    • Enable firm action to be taken with respect to threats to peace and acts of aggression such as sanctions, inspections and containment

Israel has never been the subject of a resolution based on Chapter VII as its actions have always been in self-defence and the Security Council has never stated otherwise.

Of course, it is not possible to 'break' a 'recomendation'. For the rest of your again off-topic-posting - in regard to Jerusalem, I would like you to read again the facts I already explained to you.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
"Why is the Palestinian Resistance called Terrorism and never Self Defence? "

When it murders teenagers in a disco, for the avowed purpose of exterminating all Jews.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by JudahMaccabbi
Its been a while since the last reply but I'll grace you with an attempt to answer. I have tried to read Noam Chomsky's articles and watch his lectures. He looses faith with me when he performs historic acrobatics in order to make a point.

Yes I know that Professor Chomsky has probably MORE Enemies then Friends - no wonder.

Palestinian resistance is not aimed at the military but at civilians. Therefore it is not resistance. Palestinians implemented a strategy of targeting civilians which is unacceptable.

Excuse me, but the Isreal War Machine Kill Civilan Also.

Well I think you know, what an F-16 jet can do do a House of a "Suspected Terrorist".

And I think you know what an Apache attack helicopter can do to a Street full of People?

Palestinians do not warn, target civilians and attempt to maximize the damage of their attacks. This is NOT resistance but Terrorism.

Wrong - Palestine is under ILLGEAL MILITARY OCCUPATION for several Decades. Isreali War machine is positioned on Palestinan Land - therefore they CAN NOT BE VICTIMS, if they already are the OCCUPATORS. That is not Logical. You can not be the Victim and the Attacker at the same time.

So - who is DEFENDING their Homeland?

Who is carved up into small easy contrallable Zones, Checkpoints, Barbedwire, Walls and Tanks?

How many Tanks do the Palestinan people have?

How many Airplanes do they have?

How many attack gunships?

Not many ey?

5 REASONS
  • Israel Is Illegally Occupying Palestine
    Under UN Resolution 242, Israel is required by international law to withdraw from all the territories occupied in 1967, including East Jerusalem.

• Israel Systematically Violates the Human Rights of Palestinians in the Occupied Territories
    Each day, Israeli security forces in the West Bank and Gaza violate articles of the 4th Geneva Convention on Human Rights, an agreement that governs wartime rules of engagement and to which Israel is a signatory.

• Israel is an Apartheid State
    Israel has developed an elaborate system of racial discrimination, embedded in its legal system, rivaling Apartheid South Africa's laws. These laws include the Law of Entry, the Law of Return, the Citizenship Law, the Military Service Law, and a host of legally sanctioned, discriminatory rabbinical rulings.

• US Military Aid to Israel Violates US Law
    The US Arms Export Control Act (AECA) strictly forbids the government from giving military assistance to any country that violates internationally recognized human rights.

• US Military Aid to Israel threatens US Security and Global Stability
    US funding of Israel's human rights abuses fuels resentment towards the US. While the rest of the world strongly condemns Israel’s occupation of the Palestinian Territories, US government provides the political, diplomatic and material means for the occupation to continue.

I think some people need to actually READ the UN Resoultuon 242:

UN Security Council 22 November 1967

Affirms that the fulfillment of Charter principles requires the establishment of a just and lasting peace in the Middle East which should include the application of both the following principles:
  • Withdrawal of Israeli armed forces from territories occupied in the recent conflict;

• Termination of all claims or states of belligerency and respect for and acknowledgement of the sovereignty, territorial integrity and political independence of every State in the area and their right to live in peace within secure and recognized boundaries free from threats or acts of force.

Has that HAPPENED since 1967?

I do not Think so.

Everything else, are just EXCUSES for the ongoing Occupation of Palestinian Land and slow and systematic Genocide.

[edit on 13/3/06 by Souljah]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Excuse me, but the Isreal War Machine Kill Civilan Also.

Well I think you know, what an F-16 jet can do do a House of a "Suspected Terrorist".

And I think you know what an Apache attack helicopter can do to a Street full of People?

Exscuse me but so what?

What can an RPG do to a family in thier home because it "misses its target"?

I think we all know what a shrapnel bomb planted in a disco, shopping market or other public place will do to the human body dont we ?

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Souljah,

It is with respect that I say the following:

DO not make a joke out of yourself:
1- I know you know the Israel IS Real but you spell it ISRAEL not ISREAL.
2- the "Isreal War Machine", as you put it does not target civilians so it in no way compares to the Palestinian terror machine.
3- Neither the UN security council nor the general assembly can determine the 'occupation' of the west bank as illegal it is the international courts that need to address and they never have. Moreover, the 1967 war was a defensive war following numerous Arab aggressions on the Egyptian, Syrian and Jordanian fronts. As I see it the Arabs initiated the wars, consistently lost and therefore it is Israel who should draw-up the laws regarding borders. I will agree with you that a decision is long overdue. Anyhow Israel tried to make peace with the Palestinians while the Palestinians took advantage of every chance to kill Israeli civilians and violate the peace agreements with Israel. With that said - Israel should make the decisions regarding the land it conquered since no-one on the Palestinian side can be expected to be a partner. Israel should just refrain from removing their settlements without a reciprocal population transfer.
4- Israel was ALWAYS the victim. It was the Arabs who did not accept Israel and attacked Israel while Israel was severely undermanned and under equipped, it was Arabs who continued in agressions and Israel who was always forced to respond. It was the Palestinians who turned on the heat with terrorist attacks during the peace process while Israel refrained from responding until it became unbearable. Palestinians have been victimized by their Arab brothers for years, they have been victimized by their leadership and they have been victimized by their insistance on fighting a war against Israel.
5- I will not even respond to your 5 reasons referenced in your external source quotes since they are a joke. In order to wage a legal war you need 2 sides that abide by international law. The PLO never did, HAMAS never did, Syria never did, Egypt never did either as a result Israel does not need to abide by those laws as well. Moreover every UN assembly have been highjacked in a preposterous manner to mudsling Israel.
6- I suggest You reread resolution 242, which, by the way, is not binding but a suggestion:
'Withdrawal of Israeli armed forces from territories occupied in the recent conflict'
It purposely does NOT state 'Withdrawal of Israeli armed forces from ALL territories occupied in the recent conflict'. Since Israel withdrew from Sinai, Gaza and various West Bank cities.
Part 2 of the resolution 'Termination of all claims or states of belligerency and respect for and acknowledgement of the sovereignty, territorial integrity and political independence of every State in the area and their right to live in peace within secure and recognized boundaries free from threats or acts of force.' is consistently violated by the Arabs.

Your hatemongering and flimsy attempts at Israel bashing holds no water very similar to that of the Arab states who are ages behind Israel from every aspect. Arabs would do better to make peace with Israel and stop living in a world of lies and self deception.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join