It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Updated!! Yahweh News. Important Read.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom
Are you a paid subscriber?

Nope. Thanks for posting the page's text here.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
all i can say is how convenient
now i look forward for this hoax to be debunked

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes

Originally posted by Lysergic
I think the caps lock bother me the most, I mean c'mon it's 7/16ths of an inch away from "a"

Sorry, wish there were a way for me to change caps to norm when I copy and paste.

ah not your fault, just i know that PY reads these threads :p

jra

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I wonder if his site has just had too many people trying to view it at once? I noticed www.metafilter.com has a story about this guy now, as do a bunch of other sites i'm sure.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I think we should let it run for the full 45 days before the onslaught of ' I knew it was a hoax" should start.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by awesomeade
I guess he's earned enough to go on holiday then?

What does
"UNTIL 45 DAY MEDIA SUMMONINGS HAS ENDED "
mean?

June 1 2005 to July 15 2005, he will summon ufo's for the media a people to watch. He says there will be a giant ufo that will hover low in plain sight for 2 days.

We'll see.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Profit Watkins writes, "BREAKING UFO NEWS! THIS SITE HAS BEEN SABOTAGED."

That's the first thing he's said that I can actually believe. You open a can of worms and you pay the price, eh? I'm not his biggest fan, but ... folks ... jacking with a person's website is wrong. Naughty-naughty! If you've got a problem with someone, then advise the PTBs to do something or just suck it up and move on.

Profit Watkins writes, "I strongly recommend that you become a member of the 'Broadcasts Area,' of my site, so you can see the live and pre-recorded videos of YAHWEH's UFOs and spaceships appearing, on my signal, before Black people of slave descent - the Israelites."

Hmmm.... So he has video footage of the SPACESHIPS, eh!? Interesting.... So, if he's using balloons for the UFOs, then ... one wonders what he's using for SPACESHIPS. Anyone seen his SPACESHIP footage?

Final word.... I run a heraldry site. I have a real job, so ... helping folks with heraldry is just a hobby and a passion; not a business. My website is totally free-of-charge and I don't accept or ask for money from anyone and I certainly don't get kickbacks from those pesky Internet ads. That's not a plug. I'm just making the point that if someone is going to claim they've taken a vow of poverty, then ... they shouldn't be charging for something they feel so passionate about, especially where religion is concerned, never mind a mere hobby.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
This guy keeps pulling everyone’s chain. I have a pretty cool pic that was posted of him on the main thread. Also in that thread someone posted that he had about 8 more WebPages to his name, well I can believe this after what I noticed. The fact that his WebPage was sabotage sounds to me like another one of his Con's.

The Page is down because he most likely did it himself. It seems to me that he knows a lot about constructing WebPages since all the books he seems to read are that of how to create websites. If you take a good look at the background of this picture one can notice the many books on web-design.
He has books on Html, Xml, java, _javascript, etc. This to me indicates that he probably maintains his own WebPages and that he probably constructed them too. He most likely decommissioned his website cause he knows that the $%&*! Is about to hit the fan. He is probably trying to go with some sort of plan “B” on this one.

Check it Out, look at the background:
www.caughq.org...

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
It would have been better for him if he said that he decided not to take money for the summons and until after they are complete he will only accept you to his mailing list. Then at the end of the 45 days he could mass email all the interested parties he harvested.

That would seem like a better plan at this stage.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom
It would have been better for him if he said that he decided not to take money for the summons and until after they are complete he will only accept you to his mailing list. Then at the end of the 45 days he could mass email all the interested parties he harvested.

That would seem like a better plan at this stage.

That would be much better. However, bear in mind everyone, he said the site was going to be down until the 45 days were over. Not that he was going to hide and not that the supposed summonings were canceled. One thought process behind this could be that he's got too much to worry about with the summonings to maintain his website and keep the hackers (or whomever) at bay.

Now I don't want people to think necessarily I jumped on to his bandwagon. I'm most definitely leaning towards this being a hoax. But at the same time, he did what most "Prophets" and psychics have long since learned not to do, he gave us an exact time frame. We can sit here and see before crying hoax or true. Although I'm leaning towards a hoax, I'm not going to claim one way or the other until July 16th. Mainly because I know Murphy's Law will kick in and I'll be wrong no matter what I pick...

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Dear Lists,

Many people think that streaming video to the world is free, but it is not.

In order to make my videos available to the masses, I had to purchased a video streaming account with an Internet Streaming Provider.

The way I was planning things, my monthly video bill would be somewhere between $300 - $600 every month.

I am on a fixed income and coming up with that kind of money, on a regular basis, is not easy for me.

Well, those who think that I am misleading people have successfully forced me to shut down the video area of my site.

And, it appears that my site is possibly happening in more than one way.

The ways it is being sabotaged is as follows:

.................................................................................

1. THE WORLD IS RUNNING UP MY STREAMING BILL PAST WHAT I CAN AFFORD TO PAY.

a. People have been taking their login information and posting it to various groups they belong to so all other members can view my videos with their login info. And, its possible that other members have been sharing the login information with people they know.

2. Some of the people, who have access to the video area of my site, have been decoding the links to my UFO videos and making them available to a number of high traffic websites, especially, those of the UFO community. And, other people, who visit those sites, take the links to my UFO videos from those sites and put them on their sites.

As a result of these things, it appears that the masses of people, on the Internet, who believe in UFOs or want to know more, are going to all these sites, in many different countries, through out the earth, and looking at my videos there. Because of this, my Internet streaming monthly bill was being run up from all over the earth.

Even though my streaming provider forgave part of the debt, it was still more than I could pay.

And, they are expecting a payment in the next couple of days.

So, until I can figure out how to stop people from stealing the links to my site, which won't take long, and running up my bill, I will keep the video area temporarily shut down.

................................................................................

2. IT APPEARS THAT SOMEONE MAY HAVE BEEN SABOTAGING THE PAYMENT SYSTEM

a. Also, after we got the login together, it was working perfectly. Then, all of a sudden it started getting wacky by not letting people into my site to view my videos. It was so strange that it seemed deliberate. And, this really frustrated my members.

Because of these things, especially the run on my streaming bill, because of people stealing my links and posting all of the world on the Internet, I have no choice but to shut down the video area of my site.

Sincerely,

Prophet Yahweh
Seer of Yahweh

For unsubcribing our newsletter , Please Click on the link below,
www.prophetyahweh.com...

Just in.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
If he is such a great prophet and can summon UFO at will, why does he not give a specific date and time. I’m tired of hearing him say between this date and that date. Did he not say at Will? Goddamn him to hell if he has seduced and lied to everyone!

I think people should really take a breather, I have noticed that peoples Anxiety is skyrocketing. They are becoming obsessed!

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I am on a fixed income and coming up with that kind of money, on a regular basis, is not easy for me.

I think that with an income of $150,000 UNEMPLOYED (He doesn't want us to know that) that he could be able to afford 300-500 dollar bills in order to do YAHWEH's work.

loq

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
gosh this guys a fake.
never believed his stuff.
and after these cuple of days pass and nothing happens
his quik cuple min. of fame will be over

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by smadewell

That's the first thing he's said that I can actually believe. You open a can of worms and you pay the price, eh?

Actually, I do NOT believe it. There's no evidence of sabotage.

I would believe that he thinks so because he got a lot of hits and his site locked down for bandwidth problems. I would believe that he thinks so because he just got charged out the wazoo for that bandwidth.

But there's no evidence of real sabotage. And what he did simply controls his bandwidth; a silly move unless he was getting all his videos sucked off for free and nobody was paying him for them.

Profit Watkins writes, "I strongly recommend that you become a member of the 'Broadcasts Area,' of my site, so you can see the live and pre-recorded videos of YAHWEH's UFOs and spaceships appearing, on my signal, before Black people of slave descent - the Israelites."

I see a real pack of setups here. He's controlling the footage and controlling the conditions -- something an honest person wouldn't bother with.

I see no evidence that he's genuine.

* Homeland Security isn't scrambling to get him (the guy posts his phone number all over Internet. One of our members found him. Art Bell type shows have found him. How hard would it be for any intelligence agency with 3 braincells to find him?)

* No evidence of commercial jet traffic suddenly going into hysterics when these are summoned (this would be a HUGE telling point -- no plane crew is going to yawn "ho hum" when some large object suddenly and unexpectedly appears in their air space.)

* No evidence of military jets scrambling after each appearance although there's nearby military bases (no base commander will go "ho hum... bogey." Particularly after 9/11)

* No news reports from pilots or crews of commercial, private, or military aircraft about being diverted because of unidentified air traffic.

* Where's the calls to 911 and to the radio stations? These calls are common when there's weather balloons going up and sometimes when Venus or Mercury are unusually bright. Why haven't radio stations been getting calls at the time of the summonings about "there's something weird in the sky!"?

There should be TONS of independent proof in the forms I just mentioned (and probably others) that would confirm someone was pulling in a real craft from outer space. Of course, if it's only balloons, then you wouldn't get any of the above.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Those are some great points, Byrd. Makes complete sense to me.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Dear Lists,

It's late now (9 PM) and starting tomorrow I will be contacting you about issuing you your refunds.

There were not a lot of people who signed up.

And the little $7.95 did not pay for the debt I incurred from people throughout the earth running up my streaming bill in my name and other bills related to the operation.

I have not spent one penny of the small amount of money I received from you.

I have let it sit up in my Pay Pal account.

I will start contacting you about your refund tommorrow.

No one who paid the $7.95 has to worry about if they will get their money back.

Because, I represent YAHWEH, and my honor and my words are all I have. And, I will not let it fail over a few $7.95 payments.

Sincerely,

Prophet Yahweh
Seer of Yahweh

For unsubcribing our newsletter , Please Click on the link below,
www.prophetyahweh.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
If you want to base the legitamacy of this claim on religious "correctness", then this is fake as the "Hebrew" G-d is not called Yahweh. (That is more of a Christian go at the interpretation/pronounciation of the YHVH or YHWH name of G-d.)

Interesting claim that he learned secrets from the Hebrew old testament to summon these UFOs, you would suppose that he would have gotten G-ds name correct. :-)
(also as someone mentioned his prayers are not in Hebrew and nothing out of the ordinary...along with the fact that it appears he could not summon the "ufo's' on one occasion infront of a film crew....got this from one of the earlier post.)

But anyway...have fun...

Gods Peace

dalen

[edit on 1-6-2005 by dAlen]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Originally posted by smadewell

That's the first thing he's said that I can actually believe. You open a can of worms and you pay the price, eh?

Actually, I do NOT believe it. There's no evidence of sabotage.

I would believe that he thinks so because he got a lot of hits and his site locked down for bandwidth problems. I would believe that he thinks so because he just got charged out the wazoo for that bandwidth.

But there's no evidence of real sabotage. And what he did simply controls his bandwidth; a silly move unless he was getting all his videos sucked off for free and nobody was paying him for them.

Well, if that be the case, then there was sabotage -- in the form of self-sabotage.
When you stick your foot in your mouth invariably your shoe ends up getting thrown into the works.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Profit writes, "1. THE WORLD IS RUNNING UP MY STREAMING BILL PAST WHAT I CAN AFFORD TO PAY.

a. People have been taking their login information and posting it to various groups they belong to so all other members can view my videos with their login info. And, its possible that other members have been sharing the login information with people they know."

Didn't Profit Watkins say on Coast to Coast AM that his videos were public domain? So, why the kvetching about sharing the videos if he's not concerned with copyright issues? Couldn't he see the bandwidth issues coming? Not much of a prophet if he couldn't forsee that! Okay, Mr. Watkins.... I apologize for posting the link that was sent to me, but I thought it was a website that belonged to someone who had downloaded your videos and given them a home in the public domain.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join