It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Updated!! Yahweh News. Important Read.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Straight from the Yahweh site

www.prophetyahweh.com...

Welcome To The Visitors Area Of My Site

BREAKING UFO NEWS!

THIS SITE HAS BEEN SABOTAGED

IT WILL BE TEMPORARILY OUT OF SERVICE
UNTIL 45 DAY MEDIA SUMMONINGS HAS ENDED

UFO Videos Are No Longer Available For Viewing At This Site

Do Not Attempt To Pay To Enter Video Area

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO STAY INFORMED ON THE DEVELOPMENTS
OF MY MEDIA-ONLY SUMMONINGS EVENT, SUBSCRIBE TO MY
FREE VISITORS NEWSLETTER AT THE LEFT SIDE OF THE PAGE

This still remains in the member area.

Only broadbanders can view UFO videos.
Dial-Up Connections Are To Slow

MEDIA-ONLY SUMMONINGS NO. 1
Will Be Starting And Posted Soon!

SUMMONED UFOS - PRIOR TO APRIL 18, 2005

Las Vegas - UFO 1 - 1 minutes, 45 seconds
Las Vegas - UFO 2 - 4 minutes, 58 seconds
Las Vegas - UFO 3 - 2 minutes, 39 seconds
Las Vegas - UFO 4 - 4 minutes, 56 seconds
Los Angeles - UFO 1 - 3 minutes, 23 seconds
Los Angeles - UFO 2 - 6 minutes, 24 seconds
Los Angeles - UFO 3 - 13 minutes, 58 seconds
Los Angeles - UFO 4 - 5 minutes, 12 seconds
Los Angeles - UFO 5 - 7 minutes, 52 seconds
Los Angeles - UFO 6 - 4 minutes, 28 seconds

[edit on 1-6-2005 by Lanotom]

[edit on 1-6-2005 by Lanotom]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
SABOTAGED?

Does he mean "hacked"?

Interesting.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I guess he's earned enough to go on holiday then?

What does
"UNTIL 45 DAY MEDIA SUMMONINGS HAS ENDED "
mean?

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The site won't be fixed until after July 15. I knew that something like this would happed. I can't right now, but could someone call him and ask what happened?

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   

What does "UNTIL 45 DAY MEDIA SUMMONINGS HAS ENDED" mean?

I think it means the site is down until then...

[edit on 1-6-2005 by +Caspian+]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Why 45 days then?

this just puts off his original 15 day "promise"... typical!

(BALONEY)

-added:
Umgazz - SABOTAGED?
Does he mean "hacked"?

Quite possible and with everyone who signed up paypal username's and password's at risk too !

[edit on 1-6-2005 by awesomeade]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Another thing from the site that I hadn't noticed before.

IN THE BLESSED NAME OF YAHWEH

Welcome To The Students Only Area Of My Site

Dear Student,

First of all, I want to thank you for deciding to be a student of mine so I can share the vast knowledge of YAHWEH with you.

I will also make known all the details of His plan to return of our people back to our rightful land, the land of Israel, where we will function as a sovereign and independent nation.

As you can see, there are a few more links in the "Navigation Area", that are not in the same spot in the "Visitors Area". Those links are as follows:

Tests - When you click on this link, you will be taken to a page with the current test for all Students, if there is one at that time. I test all students on a regular basis. If you fail the test, you will have to study until you're ready to take the test again. I test students so that I can be sure that I am instilling YAHWEH's knowledge correctly in their minds.

Unsubscribe - If you decide that you no longer want to be a student, you can click this link and be removed from the "Students Only Area." Then, you'll have only Visitor status at my site. However, after unsubscribing, if you want to be kept informed on the developments of this site and my efforts, you will be able to subscribe to my Visitors' newsletter in the "Visitors Area" under the "Navigation Bar."

Logout - If you are on a public terminal or a computer that you share with someone, make sure you click on the "Logout" link when you leave my site, leave the computer, or are no longer using it. This way, no one can use their browser's back button to get into the "Students Only Area" after you are gone. When you click the "Logout" link, no one, not even you, will be able to get inside unless you log back in. Using this link with guard against unauthorized entrance and use of the "Students Area." So, please help keep it safe and secure by using the "Logout" link whenever you are no longer active in my site.

Most of what I am preparing to say now is also found on the "Welcome Page" of the "Visitors Area," but I must repeat it.

Even though you are now a Student, I strongly recommend that you become a member of the "Broadcasts Area," of my site, so you can see the live and pre-recorded videos of YAHWEH's UFOs and spaceships appearing, on my signal, before Black people of slave descent - the Israelites.

The most holy and wonderful YAHWEH is sending me to the low-income, housing project areas in city after city, across this nation, even into other nations, to call down His UFOs and His Angels in spaceship on my cue.

As I've already said, this will be done so our people will know that they are the original and true nation of Israel and it's time for us to returned back to our rightful land, the land of Israel, where we will meet our Messiah at his return.

If you become a member, you will be able to see me wake up my people to the true knowledge of themselves, every time the most holy and wonderful YAHWEH uses me to call down sightings for them.

You don't want to miss this historical moment!

Also, as a member, you'll be able to listen to my pre-recorded teachings that your religious leaders don't want you to ever find out.

You will also be able to listen to my live, call-in broadcasts, that airs three times a day (morning, afternoon, and evening).

If you become a member, you will be allowed to call in with any questions, you may have, so I can answer them for other members, listening through out the earth, to hear and learn from.

In my daily, live broadcasts, I will aggressively teach, on a consistent basis.

To become a member of my "Broadcasts Area," all I ask is that you help me pay for the costs I get charged, by my Internet Service Provider (ISP), because of all the audio and video streams that you'll have them to send to your computer for your review.

My ISP will bill me for all the bandwith you use each month; bandwidth is the amount of data sent, by their servers, to your computer.

I am a singal individual who can't afford to pay your bill for you like other Internet sites can, especially those with corporate backing.

To cover some of the expense you generate, each month, as a member of the "Broadcasts Area," of my site, I charge only $7.95, up front, each month you are a member.

You can cancel your membership at any time without being required to pay any more fees.

As a member of my "Broadcasts Area," you will be able to:

1.) access my live and pre-recorded video streams featuring me teaching and calling down actual UFOs and spaceships on my signal for the Israelite people

2.) access all my live or pre-recorded audio broadcasts

3.) access all of my prophecies of future news events before they happen

4.) receive live psychic readings and guidance on how to overcome obstacles in your life and other matters

IF YOU WANT TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE "BROADCASTS AREA," OF MY SITE, CLICK ON THE "BROADCASTS" LINK IN THE NAVIGATION AREA ON THE LEFT OF THE PAGE.

Then, you'll be taken to a page where you can pay for your access with your credit or debit cards via Pay Pal, the Internet's premier on-line payment system.

If you don't have a credit card, you can get a pre-paid debit Mastercard for as little as $19.95 at: www.greendotonline.com... and www.westernunion.com...

Also, if you can't afford my $7.95 fee, click on the "Products" link, and you'll be taken to a page that will help you make more than enough money needed to pay for your membership.

In closing, here are the links to the video and audio clips I mentioned above:

To see the glowing orb UFO that YAHWEH's Angels sent to appear on my signal, click here to see a free 30-60 second video of it happening on my cue.

But, in order to see the video, you must have high speed access to the Internet.

Dial up connections won't work.

Click here to listen to a shocking audio clip of me prophecizing about what is preparing to happen and the main thing that you must do so you and your family can live comfortably through the suffering that's coming.

Dial connections will work just fine, as well as, high speed connections to the Internet.

To view the video or listen to its audio, you'll need the Windows Media Player. If you don't already have it on your computer, you can download it at:

www.microsoft.com...

Sincerely Yours In YAHWEH,

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Lanotom, where did you find this Students area?

J_3

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom

In closing, here are the links to the video and audio clips I mentioned above:

To see the glowing orb UFO that YAHWEH's Angels sent to appear on my signal, click here to see a free 30-60 second video of it happening on my cue.

But, in order to see the video, you must have high speed access to the Internet.

Dial up connections won't work.

Click here to listen to a shocking audio clip of me prophecizing about what is preparing to happen and the main thing that you must do so you and your family can live comfortably through the suffering that's coming.

Dial connections will work just fine, as well as, high speed connections to the Internet.

To view the video or listen to its audio, you'll need the Windows Media Player. If you don't already have it on your computer, you can download it at:

www.microsoft.com...

Sincerely Yours In YAHWEH,

Link??? to the media only video?

[edit on 1-6-2005 by J_3]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Wow, this guy seriously reminds me of 'Heavens Gate'.

www.rickross.com...

This is what came to mind when you first posted about him. As the plot thickens and the thread lengthens, my first inclination is hightened. I'd put money on it. Be careful.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Surfingelectrode
Lanotom, where did you find this Students area?

www.prophetyahweh.com...

I clicked into the start then broadcast then start again.

I've unlocked the secret liar, I mean lair.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
"You Are Not Authorized To View This Page"

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
So does this mean he won't be "summoning" UFOs or that his site is just down?

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I ate his bandwith haha, first it was fast but i kept streaming the videos then it got slower and slower...

"there is no turning back, because your lies have watered me, I have become the strongest weed"

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
This bothers me the most:

Thus Says Yahweh Unto Me:

TRAVEL FROM HOUSING PROJECT TO HOUSING PROJECT, CITY-TO-CITY, AND NATION-TO-NATION CALLING TOGETHER THE ISRAELITE PEOPLE FOR MY NAME’S SAKE.

WHEN THEY ARE BEFORE YOU, CALL DOWN MY UFOS AND SPACESHIPS FOR THEM TO SEE DURING YOUR TELEVISION SHOW PRODUCTIONS.

WHEN YOU GET ON MAINSTREAM TELEVISION, START SUMMONING MY SIGHTINGS FOR MONEY SO THAT THE LAND FOR MY SURVIVAL RETREATS, AND MY TEMPLES CAN BE BUILT.

MAKE MONEY FOR YOUR STUDENTS SO THAT YOU CAN BUY ALL THEY’LL NEED TO SURVIVE, AT MY RETREATS AND TEMPLES, AFTER YOU EVACUATE THEM FROM THE CITIES.

START YOUR TELEVISION BROADCASTS ON MAINSTREAM TELEVISION AND SOLICIT MONEY FOR ISRAEL.

SOON AFTER I START SENDING MY UFOS, AND MY ANGELS IN SPACESHIPS, OVER LIVE TELEVISION, LOCALLY, I’LL BLESS YOU TO SIGN CONTRACTS WITH THE MAJOR NATIONAL NETWORKS WORTH TENS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

THEY WILL PAY YOU HANDSOMELY FOR THE RIGHTS TO BROADCAST YOUR SUMMONINGS TO THE NATION.

AFTER THE FIRST NATIONAL BROADCAST, ALL YOUR BROADCASTS WILL BE WORLDWIDE FROM THAT POINT ON.

AS A RESULT, BILLIONS OF DOLLARS SHALL COME TO YOU, IN MY NAME, TO PREPARE FOR YOUR STUDENTS SO THEY WILL SURVIVE AND LIVE COMFORTABLY THROUGH THE HORRIBLE TIMES TO COME.

START BROADCASTING YOUR SHOWS LIVE ONLY VIA MAINSTREAM TELEVISION AND PAY-PER-VIEW VIA SATELLITE, FIBER OPTICS, AND THE INTERNET FOR THE WORLD TO SEE.

YOUR FIRST MAINSTREAM PRODUCTION WILL BE STATEWIDE THROUGHOUT THE STATE OF NEVADA.

I WILL NOT FAIL YOU AT THAT TIME.

SO PREPARE TO EXPLODE ON THE SCENE BEFORE THE ISRAELITE PEOPLE.

especially the last sentence. Anyone care to speculate? Suicide pact?

Edit: I just read this again. I can't help but picture the newest Reality TV production in the works. Seems he's trying to pull off a "David Koresh' type event on live tv. Something he may plan on broadcasting as it unfolds, perhaps over months or even years.

[edit on 1-6-2005 by SourGrapes]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Are you a paid subscriber?

It's only when you enter with your credentials.

Originally posted by Surfingelectrode
"You Are Not Authorized To View This Page"

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I think the caps lock bother me the most, I mean c'mon it's 7/16ths of an inch away from "a"

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Thus Says Yahweh Unto Me:

TRAVEL FROM HOUSING PROJECT TO HOUSING PROJECT, CITY-TO-CITY, AND NATION-TO-NATION CALLING TOGETHER THE ISRAELITE PEOPLE FOR MY NAME’S SAKE.

WHEN THEY ARE BEFORE YOU, CALL DOWN MY UFOS AND SPACESHIPS FOR THEM TO SEE DURING YOUR TELEVISION SHOW PRODUCTIONS.

WHEN YOU GET ON MAINSTREAM TELEVISION, START SUMMONING MY SIGHTINGS FOR MONEY SO THAT THE LAND FOR MY SURVIVAL RETREATS, AND MY TEMPLES CAN BE BUILT.

MAKE MONEY FOR YOUR STUDENTS SO THAT YOU CAN BUY ALL THEY’LL NEED TO SURVIVE, AT MY RETREATS AND TEMPLES, AFTER YOU EVACUATE THEM FROM THE CITIES.

START YOUR TELEVISION BROADCASTS ON MAINSTREAM TELEVISION AND SOLICIT MONEY FOR ISRAEL.

SOON AFTER I START SENDING MY UFOS, AND MY ANGELS IN SPACESHIPS, OVER LIVE TELEVISION, LOCALLY, I’LL BLESS YOU TO SIGN CONTRACTS WITH THE MAJOR NATIONAL NETWORKS WORTH TENS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

THEY WILL PAY YOU HANDSOMELY FOR THE RIGHTS TO BROADCAST YOUR SUMMONINGS TO THE NATION.

AFTER THE FIRST NATIONAL BROADCAST, ALL YOUR BROADCASTS WILL BE WORLDWIDE FROM THAT POINT ON.

AS A RESULT, BILLIONS OF DOLLARS SHALL COME TO YOU, IN MY NAME, TO PREPARE FOR YOUR STUDENTS SO THEY WILL SURVIVE AND LIVE COMFORTABLY THROUGH THE HORRIBLE TIMES TO COME.

START BROADCASTING YOUR SHOWS LIVE ONLY VIA MAINSTREAM TELEVISION AND PAY-PER-VIEW VIA SATELLITE, FIBER OPTICS, AND THE INTERNET FOR THE WORLD TO SEE.

YOUR FIRST MAINSTREAM PRODUCTION WILL BE STATEWIDE THROUGHOUT THE STATE OF NEVADA.

I WILL NOT FAIL YOU AT THAT TIME.

SO PREPARE TO EXPLODE ON THE SCENE BEFORE THE ISRAELITE PEOPLE.

Seems Yahweh is fairly clued up on modern marketing and economics.....nice to see he has been following life here

So, what is the latest verdict on this chap?

Fact or Fiction?

The other thread got to big, too quickly for me to follow easily, so a quick rundown for myself and others who do not have 8 hours to read it would be appreciated...thanks!

link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
I think the caps lock bother me the most, I mean c'mon it's 7/16ths of an inch away from "a"

Sorry, wish there were a way for me to change caps to norm when I copy and paste.

link   

THIS SITE HAS BEEN SABOTAGED

IT WILL BE TEMPORARILY OUT OF SERVICE
UNTIL 45 DAY MEDIA SUMMONINGS HAS ENDED

Well that's just a little to convenient, aint it?

Down for the entire event period of time.

Can anyone say hoax? Let the back-peddling begin, negative energy of the unbelievers turned the ETVs around, here we go

(btw) wooooohoooooo 200 posts my first landmark, time to see what that 'chat' feature is all about.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join