It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Updated!! Yahweh News. Important Read.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Byrd, you said it without saying it.

Real UFOs, and no jets scrambled after them? Let us remember where this dude is at. las vegas, but 100 miles south of the most restricted airspace in the country: Area 51, surrounded by Nellis and the Test site. And not a single jet reported? During the Phoenix lights, hundreds of witnesses reported hearing and seeing Jets suddenly scramble from Luke in Pursuit of whatever it was..........but I dont see that here.

I still believe this guy is a fraud. He has to produce more than a couple bright orange spots to convince me.

Im surprised no one has mentioned his paralells to Louis Farrakahn, except this guy is Jewish and believe black people are the chosen ones. But both Farrakahn and this twat preach about spaceships full of angry black space brothers waiting for the signal to wipe out whitey.

I really dread this guy, hes making a mockery of all the effort of serious ufologists to get UFOs out of the realm of cults and charlatains and into the realms of science.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
If you want to base the legitamacy of this claim on religious "correctness", then this is fake as the "Hebrew" G-d is not called Yahweh. (That is more of a Christian go at the interpretation/pronounciation of the YHVH or YHWH name of G-d.)

Interesting claim that he learned secrets from the Hebrew old testament to summon these UFOs, you would suppose that he would have gotten G-ds name correct. :-)
(also as someone mentioned his prayers are not in Hebrew and nothing out of the ordinary...along with the fact that it appears he could not summon the "ufo's' on one occasion infront of a film crew....got this from one of the earlier post.)

But anyway...have fun...

Gods Peace

dalen

[edit on 1-6-2005 by dAlen]

Well, this is interesting.. can you tell us the name of GOD?
If you need some help.. here some references.

ebible.org...
bible.321green.com...
www.bible.org...
www.biblebell.org...
www.search-the-scriptures.org...

I don't think a nation of millions would be wrong...

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Can't believe nobody has pointed this out yet...

Besides Byrd's excellent points....

Do you remember the Who is lookup of this guy's websites???

He's got PLENTY of sites that would make it quite easy to temporarily circumvent site problems with a redirect. Also, it wasn't sabatage, as he plainly states that he simply can't pay the bill (i.e. I need more money, send it now!) My money is on this site being back up within the week, and him thanking his "students" and then saying, "let's keep the site going so this wonderful message can be spread", yadda yadda yadda.....

These scam artists disgust me, as they put back the field decades just with one stupid stunt....

If he truly had such communication with them, he'd call them to land in a field and say "hi" folks... He's probably trying to raise the dough to get a radio controlled advertising blimp, to use as the "big UFO" in this stunt (they're about $20,000, about 20' long, etc.)

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Sorry but he's a fraud. His reason for not summoning a ufo yesterday?
Windy conditions.

I dont know about you, but whats that got to do with the price of tea in China?

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Surfingelectrode
1. THE WORLD IS RUNNING UP MY STREAMING BILL PAST WHAT I CAN AFFORD TO PAY.

Somebody tell him we'll host his videos for him.

We have 2 terrabytes of bandwidth on our dedicated image server. We should be able to handle it just fine. (and it doesn't cost as much as he's suggesting)

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
If bandwidth is his problem then he should start some torrents for everyone to see. With technology like P2P file sharing any one can get the word out for anything with out paying a dime (well.. maybe a dime).

If someones actual intentions are to inform people then it can be done cheaply.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
One question....

Shouldn't a "Prophet" have been able to forsee this problem?
I mean, if he was a prophet of God, wouldn't ya think that God would have dropped a hint that his bandwidth was too low?

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
A new email:

Dear List,

Many people think that I said that today I was going to call down a spaceship.

But, I never said that.

I said that I have been given permission to start summoning on June 1 - July 15 and that it would start off with UFOs appearing and at some point during the 45 day period, a spaceship would appear.

I said that I did not know the exact day the spaceship would appear and sit in the sky for a day and a half.

But, people have come here from other parts of the country expecting to see a spaceship appear the very first day of my summoning.

They did not contact me until they got here.

One man drove 1,200 miles from Texas to Las Vegas thinking that I was going to call down a spaceship.

As for today, I was supposed to have summoned for a television station but they cancelled the occassion.

I told you all about that in one of my recent emails.

I have told people that I would not summon on days when it was raining or was too windy.

When it gets to windy there is a lot of trash that is unseen in the sky.

And, when it starts to fall, it mimics a UFO.

I told people that I would start summoning on June 1st if it was not to windy.

Today was too windy.

I summon only on somewhat calm some what clear days when the sky is clear.

On days when I don't summon, I will be courting the media.

Today, I spoke with one of the reporters of the main newspaper here the "Las Vegas Review Journal."

He told me that he wanted to take his time and do a story on what I am like, what I go through, how I prepare for my summonings, and what it is like at my summonings.

He said that June 2, he was coming by my home so we can meet and sit down and talk.

I asked him if I could go summon for him.

He said yes, but it really was not neccessary for the first time he came over.

He said he wanted to get to know more about me first and then we could go summon.

I told him that I wanted to go summon.

Regardless, he said that he would come over tomorrow.

Also, a television station has brought me under a confidential agreement to not mention who they are.

They said that they want to build a story based on filming me summoning several times and then present it to the people.

I could meet with them tomorrow if the weather is right.

Regardless, I have been blessed to have one of the main television stations and newspapers who have committed themselves to me.

This is only the first day of a 45 day period.

YAHWEH will connect things up and bring them to fruition in His time.

And His time will be the right time.

This is it!

The moment I have been waiting for has come.

It will reveal itself in a magnificent way.

Just sit back and let YAHWEH be YAHWEH, through me, and not try to make YAHWEH be YAHWEH.

Every day, I will send you an account of what happened that day.

Sincerely,

PY

For unsubcribing our newsletter , Please Click on the link below,
www.prophetyahweh.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Here's a link for Yahweh explaining himself about being dropped by

ABCnews. He explains lots of stuff in here. They even have the recording

of the news broadcaster. "This thing is being blown out of proportion",

Could the Newsman be on it?

Listen to the phone call here.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

P.S. I'm about 99.99% Sure that the news guy was in on it, hear this radio

broadcast, and you’ll hear Prophet Yahweh say that Mike (News insider)

and him had a plan, and that it would go right if his boss did not but in. He

then realizes that he has done a “Bu-Bu” and gets nervous, and tries to

change the subject.

[edit on 2-6-2005 by Cabanman]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes
This bothers me the most:

Thus Says Yahweh Unto Me:

TRAVEL FROM HOUSING PROJECT TO HOUSING PROJECT, CITY-TO-CITY, AND NATION-TO-NATION CALLING TOGETHER THE ISRAELITE PEOPLE FOR MY NAME’S SAKE.

WHEN THEY ARE BEFORE YOU, CALL DOWN MY UFOS AND SPACESHIPS FOR THEM TO SEE DURING YOUR TELEVISION SHOW PRODUCTIONS.

WHEN YOU GET ON MAINSTREAM TELEVISION, START SUMMONING MY SIGHTINGS FOR MONEY SO THAT THE LAND FOR MY SURVIVAL RETREATS, AND MY TEMPLES CAN BE BUILT.

MAKE MONEY FOR YOUR STUDENTS SO THAT YOU CAN BUY ALL THEY’LL NEED TO SURVIVE, AT MY RETREATS AND TEMPLES, AFTER YOU EVACUATE THEM FROM THE CITIES.

START YOUR TELEVISION BROADCASTS ON MAINSTREAM TELEVISION AND SOLICIT MONEY FOR ISRAEL.

SOON AFTER I START SENDING MY UFOS, AND MY ANGELS IN SPACESHIPS, OVER LIVE TELEVISION, LOCALLY, I’LL BLESS YOU TO SIGN CONTRACTS WITH THE MAJOR NATIONAL NETWORKS WORTH TENS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

THEY WILL PAY YOU HANDSOMELY FOR THE RIGHTS TO BROADCAST YOUR SUMMONINGS TO THE NATION.

AFTER THE FIRST NATIONAL BROADCAST, ALL YOUR BROADCASTS WILL BE WORLDWIDE FROM THAT POINT ON.

AS A RESULT, BILLIONS OF DOLLARS SHALL COME TO YOU, IN MY NAME, TO PREPARE FOR YOUR STUDENTS SO THEY WILL SURVIVE AND LIVE COMFORTABLY THROUGH THE HORRIBLE TIMES TO COME.

START BROADCASTING YOUR SHOWS LIVE ONLY VIA MAINSTREAM TELEVISION AND PAY-PER-VIEW VIA SATELLITE, FIBER OPTICS, AND THE INTERNET FOR THE WORLD TO SEE.

YOUR FIRST MAINSTREAM PRODUCTION WILL BE STATEWIDE THROUGHOUT THE STATE OF NEVADA.

I WILL NOT FAIL YOU AT THAT TIME.

SO PREPARE TO EXPLODE ON THE SCENE BEFORE THE ISRAELITE PEOPLE.

especially the last sentence. Anyone care to speculate? Suicide pact?

Edit: I just read this again. I can't help but picture the newest Reality TV production in the works. Seems he's trying to pull off a "David Koresh' type event on live tv. Something he may plan on broadcasting as it unfolds, perhaps over months or even years.

[edit on 1-6-2005 by SourGrapes]

Holy Crap! (literally)

I never realised God was an Enron-type accountant. Read this post. Apparently Yahweh is obsessed with money. Sell the students stuff so they can make money, buy this buy that, sign million dollar contracts, make billions... Is this guy kidding? The single biggest event in humanity is actually a pay-to-see carny sideshow? This is the way the Supreme Being operates?

As a community I suggest that if (read: when) this whole thing implodes we make a concerted effort to bankrupt this SOB so that the next sheister that decides to pull something like it thinks twice.

And if it turns out to be legit I'll be first in line to apologize.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
So he cant do a summon when its windy?
well i no why that is...
Baloons seem to go a bit wild in wind.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
this man is either pure BS or he's a false prophet as predicted in revelations in the Bible, which would make him BS anyways . . . this man is all about money and my understanding is that money is the "root of all evil" and apparently his god is all about money judgeing by that letter. just my opinion . . .

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I have told people that I would not summon on days when it was raining or was too windy.

When it gets too windy there is a lot of trash that is unseen in the sky.

I told people that I would start summoning on June 1st if it was not too windy.

Today was too windy.

I summon only on somewhat calm some what clear days when the sky is clear.

On days when I don't summon, I will be courting the media.

And there you have it folks...straight from the horse's mouth....

What a piece of work....

So he cant do a summon when its windy?
well i no why that is...
Balloons seem to go a bit wild in wind.

That they do...

[edit on 2-6-2005 by Gazrok]

Kal

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
no wait a minute, thinking about it, have you guys ever seen (life or video) a UFO in a windy/rainy day? i never did.. lol

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   

When it gets to windy there is a lot of trash that is unseen in the sky.

Translation:

If I launch one of my trash bags and it is too windy, the wind will collapse my trash bag and it will not get the right effect.

If the weather clears this weekend I am going to attempt to 'summon' my very own 'Trash Bag UFO'

I encourage anyone else with a few extra bucks and a few hours to kill to do the same.

Step 1
Go to Wal-Mart and purchase a model rocket kit and a couple of engines.

Step 2.
Assemble the rocket kit.

Step 3.
In the space between the wadding and the parachute insert a carefully wadded up grocery bag with the bag opening toward the engine.

Step 4.
Lauch it and observe the results, my bet is you will see something very similar to PY's UFO.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Lanotom, why don’t you contact George knapp, he will, with 100%

certainty follow such a story. He was the man who made Area 51 Public

with Bob Lazar’s story. I can Bet my life on it that he would not turn Mr.

Yahweh’s offer.

See here,

www.klastv.com...

He is a professional on this topic and other paranormal phenomena. I truly

doubt that he would pass up this chance.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman

change the subject.

I really don't want to listen to the whole 39 min clip, could you tell me at what point the "Bu-Bu" is. Thanks

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by netobrev

Originally posted by Cabanman

change the subject.

I really don't want to listen to the whole 39 min clip, could you tell me at what point the "Bu-Bu" is. Thanks

It starts on 14:41 of the interview, keep listening and youl notice how he practically gives himself away.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I was just listening to that recording...and I just had a thought. Im sure some of you have heard of reverse speech? Would be interesting if someone could take the recording and try and do it.

I have to head to work soon, my computer at work sucks, but maybe ill attempt to do it myself. I just think it would be interesting.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Please don't listen to my audio files in reverse.

Unless of course you want to find out who the real antichrist is. j/k

Good idea though. PY does have an odd way of letting words out of his mouth and maybe the stuttering parts should be examined.

Originally posted by uninspired
I was just listening to that recording...and I just had a thought. Im sure some of you have heard of reverse speech? Would be interesting if someone could take the recording and try and do it.

I have to head to work soon, my computer at work sucks, but maybe ill attempt to do it myself. I just think it would be interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join