It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh an elaborate hoax?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This interesting, semi-legible tidbit came in through our Contact ATS Form just moments ago. The user signed simply, "friendofa" and left no contact information. Given the attention this is getting, I thought I'd post for everyone to enjoy:

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT YOU ALERT AS MUCH PEOPLE AS YOU CAN ABOUT THIS HOAX REMEMBER WAR OF THE WORLDS AND HOW THEY SCARED THE POPULATION IN 1938 ? well they are trying to do it again on a very complicated scale.... and make people in general not listen to anything anybody says they heard on the internet.

its very deep and sickening and involves 1000's, of difrent false websites and web pages, with WHOIS is TAKEN CARE OF, most probably because of your good work, wayback machine, everything is locked up YOUR NOT GONNA BELIEVE THIS ONE anyway it centres around a so called prohet called yahweh in a fake ABC newsclip , this guy gets a camera crew to film him summoning UFO's, which he does www.filecabi.net... here is his stupid bull# shil website www.prophetyahweh.com...

YAHOO IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED, they are involved in documenting apparently 1210 bogus and ficticious web pages relating to this bull# NWO major conspiricy which you are about to smash li nk there are 1000's of BS pages set up all over the net with very extremist views attempting to cause & stir various forms of racial hatred oh my god, I JUST FOUNT A WHOLE HEAP MORE crap bull# inciting websites... THEY HAVE HAD HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE WORKING ON THIS FOR A LONG TIME MR RIVERO ITS BIG, and the average internet user is gonna be confused

HERES WHERE IT UNDOES www.ufomind.com... apparently he was advertising his site www.prothetyawah.com in 1997 whois says it just came up in 2004 wayback machine, never heard of the dude, so if thats the case he's outta here i atempted to contact this spook on the phone from the number in the whois database and a spooky answer machine came on, completely unsincere saying "this is blah de blah leave a message" web.archive.org...*/prophetyahweh.com/*
link

A CRAZY WEB SITE WITH FULL HISTORY invovled in this is: web.archive.org...*/www.ufomind.com... OH GOD, RENSE IS REPORTING IT AS FACT.... he would of died as well if it was not for you saving him www.rense.com... EVIL BASTARDS, what a evil plan ?, when you look into it and see the complicity intracacy involved.

Just to Make you look like your crazy/ and dont trust anything you hear on the internet, remember the war of the worlds hoax? THEY BEEN PLANNING THIS FOR A LONG TIME make sure you put it as a header WRANING important notice, so that when crack heads start saying its real, people will put them out of their misery REAL QUICK and inform them its a hoax to discredit truth movements Look at some of the names spell them backwards, anagrams, satan, things adding up to 666, all kind of cons going on , in various bogus websites with bogus names www.cb4clan.com... www.ufovideo.net... this one has people saying niggas are gonna kill americans for the sand niggaz ??? WTF? www.ufovideo.net... spiels--- needs to go on trial for this its not gonna work thanks to what really happened.com www.waroftheworlds.com... if u use this story can you say the person who alerted you to this wants to say one word to spielberg paramount dreamtwerps "Allah" THIS STUF IS STARTING TO SPREAD LIKE WILDFIRE, KILL IT BEFORE IT KILLS YOU

Something tells me we're just seeing the tip of the iceberg.

(edit to reduce length of long links)

[edit on 31-5-2005 by pantha]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Sounds interesting, maybe there could be something to it, as this thing does seem suspicious.
It would be easier to belive, if it wasn't written with, somwhat, poor writingskills. Could be beceause it was written in a hurry, and possibly an angry state of mind though.

[edit on 31-5-2005 by Phood]

J_3

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I hope I am not the only one who is unable to follow this ramble?!??

If there is any info in this post that actually supports the idea that he is a hoax, could someone please explain it to me in easier to understand (complete sentences). ...

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I definitly agree with this stranger, friendofa...

Now it's up to anyone else to choose whether or not to participate in this Live alien movie senario...

Come on guys, we supposed to be smarter than those people from back then...

Seriously though, dont fall it. Whatever you do, don't look at the rats...I mean the stars in the heaven...

[edit on 31-5-2005 by mwen]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
That contact you got also appears here:

www.speroforum.com...

The poster is 'sarge'.

The way it's written reads like propaganda of a different sort.

This "Prophet" has sham written all over him... imo.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Im with J_3 on this one. i think every one should just give this some time to play out , and not jump the gun saying its a hoax. thats the last thing we need is a divided board again.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Ok,

I didn't understand that letter due to technical references and the rushed, garbled english... but it seems like the author was trying to say that PY is a hoax that was created so as to discredit UFO sites and/or internet news as a whole (the implication being that this would distract people away from a 'real' event). It also seemed like he was saying that:
1)Channel 13 in Las Vegas is in on the hoax
2)Yahoo is in on the hoax and
3)That PY tried the same hoax before.

Now... as much as the theory that PY might be a psyop trick makes sense... the way in which this theory was delivered is suspicious. Beyond the fact that the unknown author is making a bunch of wild claims, it may also be that they are someone who is trying to distract us all from what MAY happen on June 1st.

All together, it just seems like a rushed counter to the growing PY hysteria.

[edit on 31-5-2005 by onlyinmydreams]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
it could also just be publicity for the new war of the worlds film as there was a preacher in the h g wells book anyway. if they planned the film remake a few years ago then it would be easy to add the preacher to the internet and pretend he is real. just a thought

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Okay, maybe I'm a little lost.

Way too many threads and posts on this guy. I've read through most of them, but still do not know what is supposed to happen on June 1st. What about the 45 days between June and July?

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
it could also just be publicity for the new war of the worlds film as there was a preacher in the h g wells book anyway. if they planned the film remake a few years ago then it would be easy to add the preacher to the internet and pretend he is real. just a thought

the role of religious figures in the book is minor. Most of the characters are academics and soldiers... the point being that neither intellects or fighting men can outthink or outfight the superior martians.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Seems the friendofa has a very racist agenda to fufill.

Do you not sense the hate and the racism in his writing?

In an interview with PY a few days ago he told me that he is constantly harrassed by the White Brotherhood. Now I am also white but do not subscribe to the writers beliefs.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
How did a gaming Clan get involved in this lol? CB4?

Dying? I don't know what to make of this "message" from an unkown...

I'm not afraid, just courious.

this one has people saying niggas are gonna kill americans for the sand niggaz ??? WTF

wtfbbq? that tom king site is...

[edit on 31-5-2005 by Lysergic]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
After translating that little communique from friendofa from the swahili that it was in, I have come upon the truth...

WAR OF THE WORLDS WILL BE AN AWESOME MOVIE!!!

none of the links that he sent you meant anything of importance...
so I am thinking that they are pre promoting the movie thru these "false conspiracy" type warnings... (much in the true history of the original)
drawing upon any UFO flap de jure to add to the mystique...

And BTW... what is so big about some bad video of a yellow balloon? (PY)

[edit on 31-5-2005 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams
the role of religious figures in the book is minor. Most of the characters are academics and soldiers... the point being that neither intellects or fighting men can outthink or outfight the superior martians.

since when did hollywood ever make a film which was true to the book it was made from? it wouldnt suprise me if this yahweh becomes a main character (the preacher) in the film is all im saying (with a lot of what is known as 'hollywood license'). when is the film due out btw?

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
How did a gaming Clan get involved in this lol? CB4?

Dying? I don't know what to make of this "message" from an unkown...

I'm not afraid, just courious.

this one has people saying niggas are gonna kill americans for the sand niggaz ??? WTF

wtfbbq? that tom king site is...

[edit on 31-5-2005 by Lysergic]

It makes you think where some of these people get their information from...that is the most sillest things by the most ignorant people. I have no clue what racism have to do with this.

We are still living in the stone ages. Soon these people will say KILL ALL THE BLACKS, THEY ARE ALIENS! What a shame... and we wonder why we are still a primitive race.

[edit on 31-5-2005 by blaqmyst]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
i find it interesting that this popped up today, AFTER yaweh's footage was shown on tv...actually the timing is suspicious to me. i'd give it more credibility if we'd heard this before yaweh came up on everybody's radar....

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom
Seems the friendofa has a very racist agenda to fufill.

Do you not sense the hate and the racism in his writing?

In an interview with PY a few days ago he told me that he is constantly harrassed by the White Brotherhood. Now I am also white but do not subscribe to the writers beliefs.

Yeah,
The entire last paragraph is like an onslaught of various racially-based arguments... something that really is of no consequence when dealing with a ufo debate. It makes me think that the writer of the cited post was just reacting to the sudden interest that was being shown in a black man who claims to have special powers.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I recall posting nearly all of this in my thread days ago.

Yet it doesnt seem to get any attention.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT YOU ALERT AS MUCH PEOPLE AS YOU CAN ABOUT THIS HOAX REMEMBER WAR OF THE WORLDS AND HOW THEY SCARED THE POPULATION IN 1938 ? well they are trying to do it again on a very complicated scale....

So is he saying PY will call down a UFO and it will cause a panic, and it is not real? If so, what is the purpose of that? The statement does sound racially motivated. Maybe I 'm misunderstanding.

The plot sickens... I mean thickens.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Hmm. I don't think so. Prophet Yahweh seems so much more legit than this bogus, almost un-readable text is.

Time will tell I suppose. Though I do not partake in the "NWO" or the concept of it.

-wD

top topics

<<   2 >>

join