It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best alien species

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The point is that the basic features are the same, not that one could walk down the street un-noticed.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Then why do they have feet and legs? Maybe GOD made them that way....not.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   
How does a thread like this go on for 2 pages!?
It's full of one liners, which is a no-no...and the title thread itself is a no-no as it is almost a one liner...not to mention the subject matter....which is aburd...no one knows enough of any alien species to know whichi is the best
This belongs in chit chat with "what kind of car do you drive" and "what CD are you listening to"
another reason I'm not here too often anymore...some rules enforced and others not....if it's not important enough to enforce, then change the rule!

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
How does a thread like this go on for 2 pages!?
It's full of one liners, which is a no-no...and the title thread itself is a no-no as it is almost a one liner...not to mention the subject matter....which is aburd...no one knows enough of any alien species to know whichi is the best
This belongs in chit chat with "what kind of car do you drive" and "what CD are you listening to"
another reason I'm not here too often anymore...some rules enforced and others not....if it's not important enough to enforce, then change the rule!

I know this is a stupid thread, I should just ignore it. But I feel I need to post about how stupid it is, just like you did.

Red

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Let me mention the truth. There are such things as aliens. There is life out there. It's just that some people can't grasp the fact that there are aliens out there. It's just that the government has been lying to us from day one. Even if there were aliens there would be no way in hell the government would mention it to us. It is because we are afraid. We are afraid of aliens and knowing it could cause mass hysteria. We haven't even explored beyond our solar system. What makes us think that there is proof that life out there doesn't exist. I guess aliens are smarter than humans if humans think life out there doesn't exist. I guess one day they will prove to the world they really exist. We'll just have to wait.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Red...I am not disputing whether other life exists...I'm a believer that has had my own personal experiences! I am bothered by the thread itself...how can one know which species is the best...I mean come on....

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
If the Greys aka "The Asgard" are like they are in Stargate SG-1, I'd give them my vote. They are both wize, technologicaly advanced and funny.

The Nox are pritty nice too, very advanced, very enlightend and very wise, but they seem to be pritty "out there" when dealing with them.

The Ancients in the Stargate universe are, even in thier accended and enlightend forms, pritty full of themselves and couldn't seem to care less if the universe was obliterated or not. They "can't" or better "won't" intervene.

As for real life Aliens, I wouldn't know, there is so little known about them, its imposible to make a choice. The only thing I can say is that there is not a shred of doubt in my mind that there are extraterrestrial species out there.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I would have to say" The people of light."The Pledians,I would have to go with them.Lets just say these beings like to mix it up with darkness.They love creating shifts in consciousness for the higher good.To pull people out of the dark and into the light.The Enlightened ones have my vote along with other light beings.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Don't be absurd! The Q are by far the most powerful and advanced beings in the multi-verse!

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   

There are no alien species *known* to exist.

So how do you explain this:

www.weeklyworldnews.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ulshadow
The Ancients
they got time travel and stuff hehehe

Always liked the Nox just a bit better. Twig wearing, fruit eating hippies. Bonus!

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nairod

Originally posted by ulshadow
The Ancients
they got time travel and stuff hehehe

Always liked the Nox just a bit better. Twig wearing, fruit eating hippies. Bonus!

Yeah, but the Asgard are hyper geeky technology freaks
As a human geek I can't help but love them :p

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join