It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best alien species

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
Red

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Among all the alien species known to exist in the Universe, who would you claim to be the best of them all. Best meaning most powerful and advanced. They would be able to take on any other species.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Universe - Don't know, but In this galaxy, then the Sirians from Sirius A.

Red

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 05:32 AM
link   
What makes the Sirians so powerful? Are some of the MIB's Sirians?

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 05:35 AM
link   
The Ancients
they got time travel and stuff hehehe

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   
The ones from Sol are the best. Sirians taste like chocolate though.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 05:53 AM
link   
In 'Blue Blood True Blood', the Sirians from Sirius A (responsible for the Egyption pyramids and sphinx) are the leaders in technology and trade in the Milky Way.

All the best
Merger

Red

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Who are the Ancients?

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red
Among all the alien species known to exist in the Universe, who would you claim to be the best of them all. Best meaning most powerful and advanced. They would be able to take on any other species.

There are no alien species *known* to exist.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Anyone who sees an actual alien would think they are hallucinating or become so shocked that they faint. Most people' brain capacity can only handle the "grey" type. There are sea creatures on this earth more strange and amazing than a typical grey but most people just scoff at them and prefer the humanoid quaintness of pseudo-aliens.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by shorty

Originally posted by Red

There are no alien species *known* to exist.

I couldnt applaude you more (well I could but im lazy) everyones always talking about there favourite alien species when they dont even exist!!!!!!

They might, and I do beleive they do, but my ''favourite'' would have to be the Greys.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Uh yeah, you don't even know they exist yet.

Also, Incubuswhatever, made the best point. If any aliens did exist the fact they'd look so similar to us, well makes no sense.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Yeah, all the anthro-centrism in Ufology can get a bit annoying.

There are no alien species known to exist of course though, just thought to exist.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ksnazdnzon

Also, Incubuswhatever, made the best point. If any aliens did exist the fact they'd look so similar to us, well makes no sense.

That's not true, if an alien race evolves on a similar planet to earth then the chances are they would look similar and evolve in a similar way to us.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yazman
Yeah, all the anthro-centrism in Ufology can get a bit annoying.

There are no alien species known to exist of course though, just thought to exist.

Anthrocentrism, that's it.
I forgot the word, thanks for the reminder.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   

That's not true, if an alien race evolves on a similar planet to earth then the chances are they would look similar and evolve in a similar way to us.

It would have to be very similar, with all the same varibles along the way.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   
No problem, Ksnazdnson. Anthrocentrism is very common, I guess because people want to put a familiar face on something they know little to nothing about.

For alien life to look similar to us, that planet would have to be VERY similar, with (as Ksnazdnzon said) pretty much all the same variables along the way.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Not that similar, the greys don't look that similar to us and there is teh possiblility that they were geneticly engineered to be and look how they do, so maybe it wasn't all down to evolution.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red

What an odd question
I could never answer this one seriously, considering I've never met an alien, let alone a whole group of them from which I could make a personal opinion about one over another. So, I'll just have to say my favorite is the "Predator" alien, because he had cool weapons and almost beat Arnold.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Not that similar, the greys don't look that similar to us and there is teh possiblility that they were geneticly engineered to be and look how they do, so maybe it wasn't all down to evolution.

They do look similar. They look like a grey bald guy, with giant eyes.
Oh, and the word is anthropocentrism.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   

They do look similar. They look like a grey bald guy, with giant eyes.

They don't look similar, at basics they do but you could hardly walk down the street and fail to notice a Grey.

Oh, and the word is anthropocentrism.

Is that so?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join