It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

If Aliens really did attack us...

page: 2
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:
Red

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   
We have no defense. They are far more superior than us.




posted on May, 29 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I agree with the last post if they wanted to wipe us out 'They being anything not from this planet' wouldn't have any problems.

The mere fact they can get here to attack us says it all !!!!



posted on May, 29 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Engineer a super virus, unleash it, sit back and watch us all drop like flies.

There are cases of fatalities & attacks from ufo's and their occupants.

One of the more famous being the loss of an imperial Iranian phantom in the early 70's.


There are even cases of human mutilations.



posted on May, 29 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Yeah, I guess if they have the technology to get to our planet, they will have us easily wiped out.



posted on May, 29 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The ability to travel far distances does say they're technologically advanced, but in terms of warfare who knows. Maybe they've never had a war, they resolve everything peacefully. Most of you seem like you'd just bend over if they did attack us. Maybe if the planet had more courage and pride we could defeat them. I'm sure I could take a few out hand to hand combat, haha.



posted on May, 29 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Hmm, true, let's just hope they aren't the psychotic superhuman beings that can read our minds, and bend space and time itself with theirs
. That may not be so good.



posted on May, 29 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Jeeze, they may as well come on down. They're so superior and only the US and Russia could defend us....

Pfff.. you all gave up before the battle even started.

There's 6 BILLION earthlings, how many space aliens do you think they could bring here? We'd kick their sorry grey arses back to Zeta Reptilius or whatever rock they crawled out from.

Show some backbone and have a little pride in your planet.




[edit on 5/29/2005 by mythatsabigprobe]



posted on May, 29 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Why do we presume the aliens would be superior to us in technology? is it cause they travelled across space to reach us? its not as if we couldn't do that right now in space shuttles just take many years hundreds years, who to say the aliens don't live forever or live many thousands years as the norm life span, then travelling for long periods would be possible on technology like we have today.

[edit on 29-5-2005 by blobby]



posted on May, 29 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Distortion
The U.S. and Russia are the only countries that could feasibly put up any defense


Why is that?

They are not the only two countries in the world!

The world would unite, just like independance day! Probably!




posted on May, 29 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
Jeeze, they may as well come on down. They're so superior and only the US and Russia could defend us....

Pfff.. you all gave up before the battle even started.

There's 6 BILLION earthlings, how many space aliens do you think they could bring here? We'd kick their sorry grey arses back to Zeta Reptilius or whatever rock they crawled out from.

Show some backbone and have a little pride in your planet.




[edit on 5/29/2005 by mythatsabigprobe]

finally somone agrees with me



posted on May, 29 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MickeyDee

Originally posted by Distortion
The U.S. and Russia are the only countries that could feasibly put up any defense


Why is that?

They are not the only two countries in the world!

The world would unite, just like independance day! Probably!


Well China as well. Because they're the most advanced in modern warfare and have the technology to back it up.



posted on May, 29 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by blobby
Why do we presume the aliens would be superior to us in technology? is it cause they travelled across space to reach us? its not as if we couldn't do that right now in space shuttles just take many years hundreds years, who to say the aliens don't live forever or live many thousands years as the norm life span, then travelling for long periods would be possible on technology like we have today.

[edit on 29-5-2005 by blobby]


Blobby, I like your point of view. I had never thought about the fact that maybe aliens have an average life span of thousands or even millions of years, and had simply been traveling in a planet size spaceship with lots of food. It's still hard to believe, because they would need some sort of food, and a good source to survive a trip that long, but still, that could be a way of showing that we are just as advanced as them.

Also, distortion, from what I understand, China isn't the most advanced in modern warfare...but I'm sure ever country could help us put up a fight...

Omniscient.



posted on May, 29 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
You guys just arnt thinking of what high tek could be capable of.
chances are we would never know there were alians bent on accuring earth . all they would need is a giant solar collecter and incress the aultrviolet by 1000 % and make it look like a HUGE sunspot .
Ps building the thing near venus to keep it hidden.
Or a thousand other ways to kill all life and leave behind a livable planet already set up with citys .A Superflu would also do the trick and they could used a million ant sized probos makeing it reach ever corner of earth and each toob barking three days apart making it look natrial .



posted on May, 29 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I think a virus that simply wiped out humans would be the best way of destroying our Earth, because of what you said, that the cities would be already left. This is, unless, that they wanted a clean slate.



posted on May, 29 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I'm saying the U.S. and Russia have the most experience/ advanced technology. China's technology is accelerating very quickly, that recent CIA report says that by 3030 The U.S., China, and India will be the world superpowers.



posted on May, 29 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
3030??? What makes them think they are able to predict that far into the future...I doubt we will even be on Earth anymore if we do manage to survive that far into the future. And, why India, don't they have various economical problems?



posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Suspended animation or cryogenics freezing would probably be possible one way for no food needed?? maybe they are able to do that and we cant yet anyway, although we are very close to achieving it. In-fact they could even have same life span as we do if they did have cryo freezing.

[edit on 1-6-2005 by blobby]



posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
If there is time to do so, ignoring the instant death possibilities, then there is little doubt that the Earth would unite to fight.

Since I think there must be many Races from elsewhere than Earth what might happen next really does depend on the specifics of the attacking Race. Anyone who makes the choice to accept other intelligent life should try to also accept there must be more than one.

Nice to see some people standing up for us puny humans, Kudos to all of you that did.


A.T
(-)



posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by blobby
Suspended animation or cryogenics freezing would probably be possible one way for no food needed?? maybe they are able to do that and we cant yet anyway, although we are very close to achieving it. In-fact they could even have same life span as we do if they did have cryo freezing.

[edit on 1-6-2005 by blobby]

Oh yes, I can see that as a possible solution. Their ship could autopilot while they were cryogenically frozen for thousands of years. Interesting thoughts.




top topics



 
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join